Pattaya Immigration arrest Russian Real Estate Fugitive

webfact

innocent until proven guilty?

Yes sure he is innocent :) He only came her on a fake passport, fake name, fake citizenship. And have been here illegal since 2012

You're nit picking now, nobodys perfert. :-)

With the assistance of Interpol

So Thailand conducted this investigation and tracked down the fugitive. Sure it wasn't the other way around, Interpol with the assistance of the BIB.

Since Interpol isn't an actual uniformed or investigative police force but an "intergovernmental organization facilitating international police cooperation," I am pretty sure that our own BiB did the legwork that joined the dots that finally brought this guy to justice.

Of course, as a former law enforcement officer, you would know this already.

innocent until proven guilty?

Nice try. I am not going to be on his jury (there aren't any in Thailand) and I can form whatever opinion I want. Let the judge worry about the presumption of innocence. Why don't you go ahead and buy a property from him to backup your values? After all, as far as we know he's a respectable "businessman".

• Like 1

What a moron! Putting himself on a silver plate with a real estate company... As a single guy with 30m THB in the pocket I'd buy a small condo and a Fino in Bkk with 12m+ people and have happy end massages, MTV, SFX cinema, Heineken and pizza until I die :)

Yes another russian without a brain, then most criminals are not the smartest kind of people.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Today (Thursday 19th March 2014), a new shop has opened on the corner of Soi 12 on Pattaya Klang, Its called 'Pattaya Glory Real Estate Co.' I'm wondering if this has any connection with the person arrested as given the name it is rather a coincidence.

Just posting as a warning or heads up.