Beauty doesn't have a colour code: Thai editorial

webfact

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These Thais with their whitening crap. They really need to get a life!

I agree. That is totally different than the white people on the beach or at a salon trying to get a tan. Totally different.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

It is if you categorize tanned people as dirty and low educated

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

What? He said nothing of the sort. How could you even make that connection?

He was obviously being sarcastic and likely implying that Asian women trying for a whiter complexion isn't really different than western women trying to achieve a tanned complexion.

Note the words "It is if..."

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Good to see a natural skin toned Thai lady winning it but if the title hadn't of specified Miss Thailand then I would of thought she was from Miss Tiffanys cheesy.gif

Ladyboy was my immediate reaction. She is freakishly tall.

Can I assume you spend time among ladyboys?

I think Maeya is a very attractive female. No concealed assets either. Just naturally beautiful.

Nope. Just lived here a while. If anything it is testament to the richer LB's plastic surgeons.

Friends and colleagues that also saw the picture thought LB too. It's not that outrageous to assume.

She has clearly had a nose job and she does not have asian eyes in fact she looks like a look krung so it all seems like nonsense about her being really 'thai'.

Given she's from the south, there might be a bit of farang merchant blood running through her veins. The nose does look a bit too artificial, though.

Give her a month of big macs and some aerobic combined with squats and she may well develop some curves. With those chicken calves now, she isn't going to be in the finals.

Still, best from Thailand in many years.

I agree. That is totally different than the white people on the beach or at a salon trying to get a tan. Totally different.

Yes. It is hugely different.

Getting tanned is natural, actually almost unavoidable if go out.

Skin whitening is unnatural and very harmful to the skin.

I love the natural olive complexion that Thai women have. These so called whitening creams are a scam.

Olives are green....I have not yet seen green Thai women.

Olives come in a variety of colors, green, brown, black, purple, red, etc. Google to check them out.

I've not met all Thai women, just as I've not seen every olive. I try not to allow my meager education and experience to qualify me as an authority. Rather, I rely more on experiences and the sharing of those experiences.

Yes. It is hugely different.

Getting tanned is natural, actually almost unavoidable if go out.

Skin whitening is unnatural and very harmful to the skin.

Melanoma is just a part of nature.

Good to see a natural skin toned Thai lady winning it but if the title hadn't of specified Miss Thailand then I would of thought she was from Miss Tiffanys cheesy.gif

Ladyboy was my immediate reaction. She is freakishly tall.

Can I assume you spend time among ladyboys?

I think Maeya is a very attractive female. No concealed assets either. Just naturally beautiful.

Nope. Just lived here a while. If anything it is testament to the richer LB's plastic surgeons.

Friends and colleagues that also saw the picture thought LB too. It's not that outrageous to assume.

You, your friends and your colleagues all fixated on ladyboys. Not outrageous - each to their own.

I can assure you, if you met her, you would never imagine she was a ladyboy......................... well most people wouldn't.

I love the natural olive complexion that Thai women have. These so called whitening creams are a scam.

Olives are green....I have not yet seen green Thai women.

Olives come in a variety of colors, green, brown, black, purple, red, etc. Google to check them out.

I've not met all Thai women, just as I've not seen every olive. I try not to allow my meager education and experience to qualify me as an authority. Rather, I rely more on experiences and the sharing of those experiences.

Had you read post #21, you'd realize h90 probably knows about olives now.