Flower-selling child slaves rescued from Khao San Road

Lite Beer

The police just noticed them after 25 years+ They will be finding them on Walking Street Pattaya soon

They work on Loh Koch rd every night in Chiang Mai one is the sweetest 9 year old and her english is good .

She has been doing since she was 5 i hope some one can save her before she moves up to Bar Girl

The police just noticed them after 25 years+ They will be finding them on Walking Street Pattaya soon

I think they are already there, another cesspit, this time, at pattaya

The only cesspit is in your mind. Both areas are major tourist attractions and host millions of families each year. Millions of families. Cesspit? Only in your mind.

I remember how lovely the place was in the early '60's. Its the foreign low life scum who now live there which has spoilt thye place.

Why don't they save the kids in pattaya, Phuket and Samui.

There are many in Samuiz

Outside sound club in chaweng beach their are 15 kids from 2 - 5 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Makai128

Who, what, where and when? What police? Where were the children taken? No photo of the perp? No perp walk? No arrests? Is this in any Thai papers? Muang Miang the name of the perp is the name of a Laotian food. Aw come on guys?

AY ay carm down carm down son.

That location is a cespit, and an embarrasment to Bangkok

Aaaaw C'Mon a Cesspit??? don't tell me that, I quit going there about ten years ago because I heard if was going Yuppie - if it is still a cesspool, then maybe I'll hop over there tonight to give it a whirl