Three Thai students shot after asking for girls' numbers

webfact

Three students shot after asking for girls' numbers
By Coconuts Bangkok

flirting.jpg?itok=qKEIVcWu

BANGKOK: -- Maybe this is why more men just hang together and wait for the ladies to approach them, although nine out of 10 probably wouldn’t get shot.

Three university students were shot this morning in front of a bar on Kaset-Nawamin Road in Chatuchak district after they exchanged numbers with women at another table.

Three students, all 21, from Kasetsart, Bangkok and Ramkhamhaeng universities said when they stepped out of the App-Radkaset bar, a pickup truck stopped in front of them, and a man in the back fired four to five bullets at them before escaping.

The three students each caught one bullet. They hailed a cab and admitted themselves to Vibhavadi Hospital. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/07/15/three-students-shot-after-asking-girls-numbers

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-07-15

what's surprise me the most with this post, its the fact that the thai apologist didnt show up yet, and brag/shout/moan :

this happen all around the world, thailand is safer than vatican, here i walk anytime at the night with a gold chains, 2 iphone and a suit case full of cash

and nobody, yeah nobody did rob me....

• Like 2

Instead of trying to make it harder for foreigners to come to Thailand, they should be making it easier and encouraging them to breed some brains into Thai society.

Well there's a choice involved in breeding brains into Thai society:

1) Take it back 1,000 years and start again, this time without the beating sticks.

2) Fully implement the laws and punishments applicable to all offences.

Personally, I'd go with the latter.

• Like 1

Thailand is getting worse by the year.

This generation of youths have brought this country into the darkest recesses.

This is the culture that the Thai elders are wanting to preserve?

If this was my own culture, I wouldn't be able to get away from it fast enough.

Instead of trying to make it harder for foreigners to come to Thailand, they should be making it easier and encouraging them to breed some brains into Thai society.

The problem is how many of the foreigners who come here who would be prepared to breed for the good of Thailand are of sufficient intellect? smile.png

Surely, any improvement is welcomed. Then again... giggle.gif ... is intellect required, or an improvement in the general respect for others' well-being and safety?

I'd say many farang may not be the brightest of books, but they sure as hell respect others' space a bit more than the current Thai trend seems to indicate????

• Like 1

Bad, bad, but could have been much worse.

It could have claimed their lives, even the lives of innocent folk in range.

Are we sure that this was not just another rival Uni gang?

That they flirted with the girls may have had nothing to do with it!

This gang culture in universities and poly technics is dreadful and claims far too many young lives.

Please, General, catch and give big jail sentences to the perps.

Jail the whole group, not only the one with the weapon.

Punish them hard, make an example of them.

Repeat this for all future incidents.

When the penalties are strong enough and consistent, they will surely stop!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

Nope, always been plenty of shootings and stabbings in Thailand.

Just the reporting is more "in yer face".

• Like 1

3 students stepped out of a bar this morning????

What the <deleted>*&k were they doing in a bar in the morning anyway

I think the reference to them being students was a general one not intended to convey the impression that they were engaged in studies at the time. Besides, apparently students don't wake up until the afternoon anyway. smile.png

They are 21 so I doubt they are on a curfew.

• Like 1

3 students stepped out of a bar this morning????

What the <deleted>*&k were they doing in a bar in the morning anyway

Perhaps, just perhaps, they were enjoying a drink. Sometimes I enjoy a beer with my breakfast, I call it a livener. Since when did having a morning drink become a crime?

The problem is how many of the foreigners who come here who would be prepared to breed for the good of Thailand are of sufficient intellect? smile.png

Yes , but even the farang village idiot would have more common sense than most Thais.

Shootings in Thailand are as common as Chigchock Shit.

Especially when it comes to boyfriends getting their noses out of place when someone e.g girlfriend is flirting with others.

Every day the Thai soaps show violence and promote gun culture. Almost every character seems to carry at least a pistol. They are not good role models for the youngsters and it's about time the good General Prayuth's spotlight fell on them.

That will teach those upstart college kids to come into OUR bar and try to take OUR girls away from us...we will kill them all...we are proud to be the mentally competent males of Thailand...Ya hoo...!