Liberia declares state of emergency over Ebola virus

webfact

Liberia declares state of emergency over Ebola virus

(BBC) Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf has declared a state of emergency as the country grapples with an outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus.

Speaking on national television she said some civil liberties might have to be suspended.

The Ebola outbreak has also hit Guinea, Sierra Leone and Nigeria, killing more than 930 people.

World Health Organization (WHO) experts are meeting in Geneva, Switzerland, to discuss a response to the outbreak.

The two-day meeting will decide whether to declare a global health emergency.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-28684561

[bbc]2014-08-07[/bbc]

Ebola victims’ bodies left to rot in the street as crisis worsens

THESE are the shocking pictures that show a country struggling to cope with the deadly Ebola virus which is claiming more victims by the day.

As the body of one Ebola victim lay in the streets of Liberia, people walk past the corpse which is in full view of children nearby.

Liberia is a country in crisis, with the government forced to introduce tough new measures to combat the deadly virus including shutting down schools as well as imposing quarantine on those suspected to have the virus.

Instead of going to an isolation ward, some families are dumping their relatives on the streets out of fear for their own health.

Health officials face community resistance from residents who fear going to the hospital and secretly care for ill loved ones at home, thus exposing themselves, according to the World Health Organization.

In the capital Monrovia, where the dead have been left unburied on the streets or abandoned in their homes, President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf appealed for divine intervention and ordered three days of fasting and prayer.

Full story: http://www.news.com.au/world/africa/ebola-victims-bodies-left-to-rot-in-the-street-as-crisis-worsens/story-fnh81gzi-1227016550982

[ncau]2014-08-07[/ncau]

Warning! Full article contains graphic images
/Admin

'President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf appealed for divine intervention and ordered three days of fasting and prayer.' Yup, that'll fix it. No need to do anything to try to prevent the spread, just appeal to your imaginary friend and weaken the population by starving them for three days. Truly a great leader.

Could this latest outbreak of Ebola, which authorities have proclaimed is a "different strain" from previous ones, have been genetically manipulated by the Illuminati as part of their goal of reducing the world's population?  If you know anything at all about the Illuminati, it could give you reason to wonder about this.

I rarely read someone on TV uttering such explicit nonsense as "Illuminati" or suggesting that events happening in the world at the global level are managed, or attempted so. This type of talk paints you as a conspiracy theorist; a nut who, when the label is applied "conspiracy theorist," no longer has any credibility on whatever point your making.

The thing is, you are possibly correct. The above passage is typical of what might be said about you for uttering such a fantastical notion. While I have less confidence that Adam Wieshaupt's Illuminati survived, at least in the form it was, I am 100% cognizant that super wealthy elites seek to manage the world at the supranational level. The effective "aluminum foil hat crowd" moniker is applied against those like us to suggest that somehow, this rebuttal, is a credible response to whatever point is being make- today you question the role of man in the Ebola outbreak. Sadly, this demonizing works to minimize valid critiques. Its a form of 'gaslighting.' It makes no difference whether there is a secret cabal called Illuminati (I tend to think there is not). There, nevertheless, is a close-knit cabal of the super wealthy with shared ambitions to subordinate state sovereignty to supranational institutions using monies as the instruments to hold hostage recalcitrant countries.

There have long been valid exposes of governments using false flags to muster their people into collective will they would not otherwise have. There is ample evidence of governments testing biologicals on unwitting patients. There is overwhelming evidence of engineering viruses to manufacture products that share the combined strongest characteristics of multiple viruses as a form of warfare preparation. Therefore, it is not beyond the realm of feasible curiosity: what role has man played in this current Ebola debacle, if any? (A crisis is an opportunity to enact laws that would have otherwise been objectionable- Paraphrase Obama CoStaff).

One of the greatest common grounds for those who seek this type of control is the issue of Population Control. It is not surprising that eugenics and Fabian Society-type philosophies are suggested by much of their New World Order drivel. I too wonder, and worry.

• Like 2

Could this latest outbreak of Ebola, which authorities have proclaimed is a "different strain" from previous ones, have been genetically manipulated by the Illuminati as part of their goal of reducing the world's population?  If you know anything at all about the Illuminati, it could give you reason to wonder about this.

I rarely read someone on TV uttering such explicit nonsense as "Illuminati" or suggesting that events happening in the world at the global level are managed, or attempted so. This type of talk paints you as a conspiracy theorist; a nut who, when the label is applied "conspiracy theorist," no longer has any credibility on whatever point your making.

The thing is, you are possibly correct. The above passage is typical of what might be said about you for uttering such a fantastical notion. While I have less confidence that Adam Wieshaupt's Illuminati survived, at least in the form it was, I am 100% cognizant that super wealthy elites seek to manage the world at the supranational level. The effective "aluminum foil hat crowd" moniker is applied against those like us to suggest that somehow, this rebuttal, is a credible response to whatever point is being make- today you question the role of man in the Ebola outbreak. Sadly, this demonizing works to minimize valid critiques. Its a form of 'gaslighting.' It makes no difference whether there is a secret cabal called Illuminati (I tend to think there is not). There, nevertheless, is a close-knit cabal of the super wealthy with shared ambitions to subordinate state sovereignty to supranational institutions using monies as the instruments to hold hostage recalcitrant countries.

There have long been valid exposes of governments using false flags to muster their people into collective will they would not otherwise have. There is ample evidence of governments testing biologicals on unwitting patients. There is overwhelming evidence of engineering viruses to manufacture products that share the combined strongest characteristics of multiple viruses as a form of warfare preparation. Therefore, it is not beyond the realm of feasible curiosity: what role has man played in this current Ebola debacle, if any? (A crisis is an opportunity to enact laws that would have otherwise been objectionable- Paraphrase Obama CoStaff).

One of the greatest common grounds for those who seek this type of control is the issue of Population Control. It is not surprising that eugenics and Fabian Society-type philosophies are suggested by much of their New World Order drivel. I too wonder, and worry.

I have it on good information that you both have been marked by the illuminati so I would be very careful about what you eat or drink. They are watching.
  • Like 2

Unfortunately, the Illuminati may well be wiped out in that population reduction...but we are getting a little far off on a conspiracy theory.  

For the topic lets stick to science and what is known.