Ex-premier Yingluck goes shopping after returning from Europe

webfact

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dang, I lost Bt. 500 but it's worth it to see her return and take responsibility. She seems to be more ethical that her brother, Thaksin. Of course, that's not saying much. I look forward to her well-publicized trial. Too bad they can't prosecute the real criminal behind her actions/inaction. I won't congratulate her for returning as I don't generally congratulate people for doing what they should do.

the bigger news is she actually came back.

And a lot on TVF got their nose out of joint claiming earlier she would not return to face any charges that may or have been made against her, but as usual she proved them wrong. 
Well put OZADE. she came back and I for one consider that a positive. Yes, many TVFers tonight are upset because their previous 'principled and educated' rants have been too little or no avail. She was elected not self-appointed...she may be flawed and/or wrongly advised. But she has returned...so I watch this space with interest. Cheers...keep it real guys...

I didn't think she was elected at all. Wasn't she a Party List MP so was there because of " you know who" and same with her appointment as PM

Lovely PR-Stunt - a millionaire shopping at Tesco-Lotass [thai phon.]. But where else can you go to find some simple minded admirer or get some cheap stuff to make merit? Although most probably a one-off event it no doubt helped to spread the image of a"humble and down-to-earth" woman and mother who is engaged in a heroic struggle against an overwhelming enemy -  the evil elites.

The picture is a poorly compressed wide angle shot. It makes everybody look like deformed zombies apart from the "Angel of the Poor". Just expand its width so that everybody looks "normal" (e.g. 1024 x 450 px (WxH)).

Lovely PR-Stunt - a millionaire shopping at Tesco-Lotass [thai phon.]. But where else can you go to find some simple minded admirer or get some cheap stuff to make merit? Although most probably a one-off event it no doubt helped to spread the image of a"humble and down-to-earth" woman and mother who is engaged in a heroic struggle against an overwhelming enemy -  the evil elites.

The picture is a poorly compressed wide angle shot. It makes everybody look like deformed zombies apart from the "Angel of the Poor". Just expand its width so that everybody looks "normal" (e.g. 1024 x 450 px (WxH)).

Wow, tangible hatred.

Some sick puppies on here.

Ex elected PM, ousted by military coupe, buys groceries is a headline to generate hate on this forum.

" Angel of the poor and deformed zombies", indeed..........

Wow, tangible hatred.

Some sick puppies on here.

Ex elected PM, ousted by military coupe, buys groceries is a headline to generate hate on this forum.

" Angel of the poor and deformed zombies", indeed..........

Oh come on, Phil. Even you have to admit that this is a PR stunt to gain some cheap brownie points.

OTOH I am surprised that you fail to see the blatantly obvious distortion in the picture - well no, just kidding, I am not surprised. And my zombie remark referred to that photoshopping.

And to put your mind at ease - I don´t hate Yingluck, I have better things to do than wasting emotions on a hasbeen.

edit:

Edited by MikeOboe57
  • Like 1

Yingluck is more of a woman than any man posting here, questioning her womanhood

While Yingluck and I will be sipping martini's by the pool, o

u can all post here about my tatse in women, and her tatse, in men, which is my case is very good

After a 11hour economy flight from Europe I have something better to do than shopping in a supermarket. But what do I know...These super rich high-so politicians probably having their own private jets. ^^

Anyone who can afford to shop at Tesco has their own private jet.

• Like 2

A kind and responsible parent and now let's hope she's allowed to get on with the rest of her life without newspapers and TV reporting every time she goes shopping. Spend more time with her son, take him to football matches, or is that dad's job?

You think the reporters just happened to be there?

This was a staged photo op.

The above report failed to mention her suprise that there existed on the shelves ready-to-eat rice.......her first time in a supermarket for decades. cheesy.gif

Just keepin' it real, shopping where all the unwashed plebs shop. She reveals she doesn't know how to handle the shopping cart by the placement of her hands on the side of the cart. Awkward.

Next up:
*Getting gas at the gas station and paying with coupons earned from her Visa points.

*Picking up some Khaw Neaw Gai Yang at the local market dressed in PJ's while sipping black ice coffee from a plastic bag with a straw and leaving in her motorcycle with her son in front and a helmet in the front basket obscuring the light from the headlight.

*queuing at KFC, then taking an inordinate amount of time deciding what to order and insisting on no ice in the coke, 'cause the ice is a rip off.

*getting free water at the food court water dispenser instead of buying money-wasting bottled water.

What a woman of the people.

T
  • Like 1

I hold the cart the same way,

it is the way people who dont want to strain their wrists, push the cart

people who are too analytical when it comes to women, usually have anal problems

For what bit she bought a plastic basket would save the same purpose.  In fact I would be shy to have such a small amount in a mega trolley.

If Mummy is shopping for normal goods where is the BOY, she could have taught him that Tesco sells rice meals in cartons from 10 baht to 30 baht. The boy would have loved to push the trolley.  Did the boy return with her from Europe ???

I hold the cart the same way,

it is the way people who dont want to strain their wrists, push the cart

people who are too analytical when it comes to women, usually have anal problems

Hence the origin of the word "anal-lytical" :)

Don't be so serious. Recognize a joke post when you see one, even if it's a lame joke. Just doing my bit to try and lighten the mood of this (what seems to me an unnecessarily contentious) thread.

T