The stamps they give you at the 7-11

Hal65

There was some poster not long back claiming he had enough evidence of stamps being withheld to bring a Class Action. He hadn't specified how much of a retainer his Thai lawyer requested for this idiocy.

I simply leave the bloody things on the counter. Personally, I would prefer prices reduced than some crap from a catalogue huh.png

• Like 2

i know a lady who collects them and has exchanged them for cheap plastic furniture and household goods.

anyone know where the catalogue is online?

Just a couple of clicks needrd

1- search for 7/11 site thailand

2- open the site and find the catalog link

http://www.7catalog.com/Web7Catalog/home

so how do you exchange the stamps for a product?

i know a lady who collects them and has exchanged them for cheap plastic furniture and household goods.

anyone know where the catalogue is online?

Just a couple of clicks needrd

1- search for 7/11 site thailand

2- open the site and find the catalog link

http://www.7catalog.com/Web7Catalog/home

so how do you exchange the stamps for a product?
Let me guess ...... Euhhm you order the stuff you want from the catalogue in a 7/11 ? Edited by MJCM

Actually the usual thing is to exchange a book full of them for a small item they have as the monthly promotion. Something like a glass or a drinking bottle with doremon.

Reminds me of the original Co op green shield stamps.......or pink.....or whatever it was............whistling.gif

Big waste of time. Wife once collected these things up for months. Finally had enough for like a book full, went ahead and placed order at 7, sorry that will take 6 months. Ok what about this item? sorry that will take 6 months etc etc. In the bin! It's all to get you buying more sugar and E numbers for more stamps. In the end you get like 20 baht off, or end up with a worthless piece of plastic sh.it all the way from China. Do yourselves a favour, leave the things on the counter or say mai pen rai.

They are loyalty points. I think you need to spend a minimum of 50B on certain products and you get 7B stamps. They can be used as cash as well as items in the mini booklet. And some clerks do seem "share" the stamps between you and them.

Big waste of time. Wife once collected these things up for months. Finally had enough for like a book full, went ahead and placed order at 7, sorry that will take 6 months. Ok what about this item? sorry that will take 6 months etc etc. In the bin! It's all to get you buying more sugar and E numbers for more stamps. In the end you get like 20 baht off, or end up with a worthless piece of plastic sh.it all the way from China. Do yourselves a favour, leave the things on the counter or say mai pen rai.

Will all due respect I've seen the end result on many ocassions and have never seen what you've said happen.After the amout for the desired gift selection has been reached, there's been no more than 2-weeks passed by to collect the prize after submitting the completed coupon cards.

Edited by somchaismith

Use them to pay every time you visit 7-11 instead.

With so many people receiving these stamps but never using them (me included) I am wondering whether there is a charity we can send them to. Anyone know?

I seem to remember that we used to send our Green Shield stamps to Dr Barnados (childrens charity) in the UK.

[and we sent our milk bottle tops to Blue Peter to buy guide dogs for the blind or lifeboats]

You can use them for:

- Direct discount for most articles at 7-11

- Special promotional items

- Most 7-11s have a sheet near the door you can paste them on for charity (they'll go to the overprivileged)

Edited by Jdietz
  • Like 1