German commits suicide at Central Pattaya Apartment

webfact

German commits suicide at Central Pattaya Apartment

german-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- The body of a 70 year old German man was discovered by a cleaner at a Central Pattaya Apartment complex on Thursday afternoon and Police are confident that the man took his own life, based on evidence found at the scene.

Police and medics were called to Shagwell Mansions in Soi Arunothai off the Central Pattaya Road, just before 2pm on Thursday, and were directed to a 3rd floor apartment, occupied by Mr. Peter Hans-Jurgen Stockmar.

He was found by a cleaner, lying on his bed, and it was clear that both his wrists had been cut. The knife that the victim was suspected of using was lying on the floor next to the bed in a pool of blood.

Staff at the Apartments confirmed that Mr. Stockmar checked in on 27th July and was due to check out on 3rd October. He was known as a quiet man, who would leave his room on rare occasions. When he did leave, he would often drink alone in a bar at the ground floor of the complex.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/145819/german-commits-suicide-at-central-pattaya-apartment/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-09-19

If this is a murder it will be the first one I have heard where the wrists were cut. But I would expect no less from TV posters than for them to jump all over this and claim it could not be suicide. If he had jumped out of a high window, I wold question it myself, but cutting the wrists, come on.

• Like 2

If this is a murder it will be the first one I have heard where the wrists were cut. But I would expect no less from TV posters than for them to jump all over this and claim it could not be suicide. If he had jumped out of a high window, I wold question it myself, but cutting the wrists, come on.

So you would be the perfect one to get falling down unconscious drunk, rob you and slit your wrists. If you were the investigator it would be the perfect crime because you wouldn't look into it at all.

I don't think that's what probably happened, but there are some things that could be checked before writing it off.

It is becoming apparent that the powers that be will go to great lengths to have the death of a foreigner be an accident or not be done by a Thai. It isn't good for tourism. The death of those two British tourists really brought that home for me.

I no longer accept anything at face value, because it may be about "face."

• Like 1

I do agree with ND that it is not an open an shut case. He could have been drugged and his wrists slit when he was out cold.

Nevertheless it's a shame for his family that his death cert is going to record the place of death as Shagwell Mansions, Banglamung, Thailand.

• Like 2

Shag Well Mansions? It just doesn't stop getting better and better does it?

Joined December, 2014

Number of posts: 2,213

Impossible. Unless he's typing backwards.

Yes John I come from the future. You are a real plonker aren't you?

• Like 2

Joined December, 2014

Do you have a point?

Dec 2014.... "Johns" next visa run date ?.....visa runs to date 2,213 ?

He won't answer you, he is on his visa run.

When they don't let him back in he can post from his Dorm room in Cambodia. biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

I do agree with ND that it is not an open an shut case. He could have been drugged and his wrists slit when he was out cold.

Nevertheless it's a shame for his family that his death cert is going to record the place of death as Shagwell Mansions, Banglamung, Thailand.

Given that you come from the future, can you give me the lottery numbers for next week please

• Like 1

Joined December, 2014

Do you have a point?

Dec 2014.... "Johns" next visa run date ?.....visa runs to date 2,213 ?

He won't answer you, he is on his visa run.

When they don't let him back in he can post from his Dorm room in Cambodia. biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

He's due back in Jan 2005

• Like 2

Given that you come from the future, can you give me the lottery numbers for next week please

Sure just PM me and I'll give you my bank account details.

But the future shows John making a long trip to Cambodia and a spell in Immigration Nick if he doesn't keep his visa up to date.

• Like 1