Vigo Vs Triton

moonoi

Most of the vehicle dealerships in Loei are on highway 201 just south of the city. The past couple of months there has been a huge project being built. It turns out that it is a new Mitsubishi dealership. It is easily the largest building of all the dealerships. They apparently have high hopes. As for myself, I just can't get used to the body style of the Triton. I still think it is incredibly ugly.

I disagree. The Triton's modern good looks is like a breath of fresh air. Having said that, the best car I ever had was a 1986 Toyota Hilux. I only sold it last year with more than 400000 KM on the clock. It is still going strong with the original engine in it. It was only a two wheel drive but did a fair bit of work on dirt roads in Northern Australia. You couldn't kill that car with a stick.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd also like to know which truck uses a timing chain, as North inquried about earlier. Timing chains never have to be replaced unless they go bad, in which case they'll make some noises to warn you before they snap. Timing belts have to be changed every 100,000km and that may include moving around and/or changing the water pump which drives up the vehicle's maintenance costs.

I'd also like to know which truck uses a timing chain, as North inquried about earlier. Timing chains never have to be replaced unless they go bad, in which case they'll make some noises to warn you before they snap. Timing belts have to be changed every 100,000km and that may include moving around and/or changing the water pump which drives up the vehicle's maintenance costs.

Timing chains are history , replacement generally means new sprockets also .

Belts are quieter , and even though they should be replaced every 100,000 k,s , most vehicles its only an hour or so to do .

The timing chains in my old Toyota rattled off and on for years. I never bothered to get them replaced and had no problems at all.