PM Prayuth vows crackdown on Koh Tao vices

webfact

Why is it so difficult to solve this case? Just go to the Rohinga Community nearby, grab a few Illiterate guys from a boat who was drunk at the time of the murders and can't remember anything, Put them at a table with a few look alike murder weapons in front of them with number tags on them and add some farang pointing a finger at the Guys!

Voila! case solved, shut and closed.

Sort of forgot about the DNA evidence, didn't you in your rush to shut and close the case? I guess you're suggesting the BiB will have a similar lapse of memory.

Edited by MaxYakov

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When these families are so filthy rich and not involved why not put up a 10 million baht reward?

Village headman promised the police 1 million if his relatives was involved in the killing.

It's not public wether or not if there is any money if they are not involved.

Whatever. But 'lumentum', it's 'whether', not 'wether', and your posts are seriously getting on my titscoffee1.gif . You affiliated with 'Nickymaster'/'Expatgirl and .... '''Mikemac'? laugh.png

These know-it-alls are never wrong, even when the facts say they are - they always want the last word too.

Haha, the ironic part here is that the whole argument started because you were one of these know-it-alls.

I honestly think that there is bigger chance that if this case was 2 dead thai, it would have been taken less seriously, and 3 from Burma would be facing death sentence now. Why you might think, because if so, then there wouldn't be world wide media attention on the case, and they would as fast as possible try to close it to have it make as small damage for the tourist industry on the rock. And that is actually where i have been trying to lead my point. Because if there is powerful people with influence in this case and 2 dead thai, there would be nothing stopping them from using scapegoats that nobody would miss.

Edited by Iumentum
  • Like 1

Killing a farang in Thailand is kinda like what it was like for a white supremacist killing an African American in Mississipi 100+- years ago. The police don't take it as seriously as they would if it were a Thai. Farang are lower beings with absolutely zero constitutional rights.

For most of your statement I agree - except this.

Firstly, I do not believe Thais are murderous people by nature. Very few human beings are. This is a bit racist, in the best light.

A very small minority of people - in all nations - commit murder intentionally; crimes of passion are the most common. Thai murders are mainly (like 99%) Thai upon - shall we say Asian...

Secondly, I see way more effort (as hodge-podge as it is) put into the search for these killers than ever for any Thai's killer. Hell, you hardly even hear about Thais murdered here, unless it is close to your own circle.

I would rather say that the RTP has proven to be inept and unqualified for the job in general. This is a problem which has festered for a long time, so if anything good comes out of this episode perhaps it will be that Thailand decides to take policing seriously and develops a more professional solution.

Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha yesterday vowed to tackle influential rackets and illegitimate businesses on the tourist island

why stop at Koh Tao?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Care to elaborate on your reply Mr. thaiaus (or is it Ms?)? Would those be US or Aussie dollars, for example?

My guess would be that the good General does not want to get too draconian. Although it would be interesting to find out where the breaking point of the Thai people is, assuming they have one.

Edited by MaxYakov

Whatever. But 'lumentum', it's 'whether', not 'wether', and your posts are seriously getting on my titscoffee1.gif . You affiliated with 'Nickymaster'/'Expatgirl and .... '''Mikemac'? laugh.png

These know-it-alls are never wrong, even when the facts say they are - they always want the last word too.

Haha, the ironic part here is that the whole argument started because you were one of these know-it-alls.

I honestly think that there is bigger chance that if this case was 2 dead thai, it would have been taken less seriously, and 3 from Burma would be facing death sentence now. Why you might think, because if so, then there wouldn't be world wide media attention on the case, and they would as fast as possible try to close it to have it make as small damage for the tourist industry on the rock. And that is actually where i have been trying to lead my point. Because if there is powerful people with influence in this case and 2 dead thai, there would be nothing stopping them from using scapegoats that nobody would miss.

We know already.....has been said over and over on numerous threads over the last 10 days....

Give it a break, open the window, take some fresh air and stop the "refresh-and-post" for 5 minutes...

Would give readers a bit of fresh air as well...

1 post out of 4 from you here (most not very constructive), speak about highjack...

Might want to reduce the quoting as well or your next post will be 1 page long.....

We know already.....has been said over and over on numerous threads over the last 10 days....

Give it a break, open the window, take some fresh air and stop the "refresh-and-post" for 5 minutes...

1 post out of 4 from you here (most not very constructive), speak about highjack...

Might want to reduce the quoting as well or your next post will be 1 page long.....

If you got an issue with people debating, maybe you should not open a forum!!!

Yes corruption is still rampant in Thailand. They have been paying it lip service only. If they start cleaning up the "influential people" there would be such a major backlash...

I personally think it's too late for Thailand to become corruption free.

It would be the first in the world...

Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha yesterday vowed to tackle influential rackets and illegitimate businesses on the tourist island, and pledged to punish soldiers or police patronising these people or their activities.

Dear General P,

Unfortunately this ideal measure, is all too little and all to late, this is not just a problem in Kho Tao, but is infact a serious massive and major problem at every tourist destination in the Kingdom of Thailand.coffee1.gif

Give him a chance, so far, I think he has managed to clean up a lot already

What has he cleaned up already?

Corruption has decrease a bit and more laws are being followed. Its still a work in progress and a lot still needs to be done, but if you live in Bangkok and come in contact with police frequently you will see and feel it.

That's nice to hear.

Out of, probably 50 times being pulled/waved over by a BIB, I have gotten a grand total of 2 receipts = maybe it went into the coffers & not the Friday night Hong Thong fund.

Sure! If I screw up, TELL ME what I did wrong! I'll pay the fine! That way I won't do it again!

They popped me once, under the tollway, near Sukhumvit Soi 0, for going the CORRECT way in a "bus only lane".

Never mind that there were dozens of motorcycles going the WRONG way in that lane. They pegged me.

The police never fines you on the stop / check point, they always confiscate your license and you have to pay at the station. They will give you a receipt if you ask for it.

For the Sukhumvit "Soi 0" you mention, it is right by the entrance to the tollway, if you trying to go towards nana from chidlom side. It is indeed a bus lane only, and only motorcycles can go straight. I have been fined there once also, that is not a made up charge. Back more than 5 years ago, you were allowed to go straight at certain times, but they changed it.

If you are pulled over 50 times, you must be doing something wrong right?

I am here to try to get some news, and ideas of others about this sad affair, not to read your generalizations about Thais and Thailand.

Maybe try to post only once per page...

That could be considered as debating instead of trolling...

I am here to try to get some news, and ideas of others about this sad affair, not to read your generalizations about Thais and Thailand.

Maybe try to post only once per page...

That could be considered as debating instead of trolling...

I will try to post as much as i like to.

Clearly "WE" didn't know as you stated to my comment, else i wouldn't have that debate to begin with. It's quite obvious that at least one believed that if it was 2 thai in this case, then the investigation would be taken seriously. And then you call my reply to that for being trolling? get a hold of yourself and get down from you high pole.

Also, if you actually did care if there would be meaningless posts in the comments, why would you make 2 just to point fingers. Hypocrisy is what that is!

Oh, and if something is being generalization it's to claim that the police would only take a murder case seriously if it was thai who was murdered. Do you even read what the conversation is about that you get yourself into?

Edited by Iumentum

What a joke...

Intl Media focus forced these scumbags out into the open.

1. They refused DNA tests. Why? Because that know this will show their guilt.

2. The mafia owned KT RTP allowed them to refuse DNA samples.

3. DNA semen samples have shown the perps are Asian NOT European. ASIAN.

4. <deleted> ex Village Gay Boy Headman offers 1 Mil Baht to show Mon and his other boys are not involved. why?HE KNOWS <deleted> MON AND OTHER SONS ARE GUILTY OF THESE RAPES AND MURDERS.

5. Mon his shitty coward son flees KT to BKK. Pussy.WHAT A TOTAL FAGGOT.

6. If DNA WAS TAKEN UNDER STRICT SUPERVISION FROM ALL OF HIS FAMILY MEMBERS THIS WOULD SHOW A DNA LINKED CHAIN IMPLICATING ALL GO THIS MURDEROUS CRIME AND THEY WOULD HAVE NO REPLY. DNA IS IRREFUTABLE!!!!

7. <deleted> son pays people ino BKK to say he was there. He was not. He knows this as Daddy does.

8. Why refuse DNA samples????????? = they know they are guilty and are the murderers and rapists high on Ya Ice daily and think Daddy can fix all. WRONG!!!! Not this time as Inlt media is following with a zero lense microscope.

9. PM Prayuth better lock these dogs up soon or world media will hang them. Forget a crackdown PM Prayuth!!!! Forget the cash payoffs to the shitty RTP ON KT and lock up the VERY WELL KNOWN RAPISTS AND MURDERERS!!!!!! You knew who they were. We know who they were. FROM DAY ONE!!!!

The WORLD IS WATCHING AND JUDGING YOU!!!!

• Like 1

Hold on now , this kid claims he wasn't on the island, yet he was spotted leaving the island early morning of the attack. I guess it took this long to arrange an alibi. Piss poor policing !!! Why did they not dna test the influential family guy the news says Mon refused a test so they released him! Seriously!

It's not policing.

What a joke...

Intl Media focus forced these scumbags out into the open.

1. They refused DNA tests. Why? Because that know this will show their guilt.

2. The mafia owned KT RTP allowed them to refuse DNA samples.

3. DNA semen samples have shown the perps are Asian NOT European. ASIAN.

4. <deleted> ex Village Gay Boy Headman offers 1 Mil Baht to show Mon and his other boys are not involved. why?HE KNOWS <deleted> MON AND OTHER SONS ARE GUILTY OF THESE RAPES AND MURDERS.

5. Mon his shitty coward son flees KT to BKK. Pussy.WHAT A TOTAL FAGGOT.

6. If DNA WAS TAKEN UNDER STRICT SUPERVISION FROM ALL OF HIS FAMILY MEMBERS THIS WOULD SHOW A DNA LINKED CHAIN IMPLICATING ALL GO THIS MURDEROUS CRIME AND THEY WOULD HAVE NO REPLY. DNA IS IRREFUTABLE!!!!

7. <deleted> son pays people ino BKK to say he was there. He was not. He knows this as Daddy does.

8. Why refuse DNA samples????????? = they know they are guilty and are the murderers and rapists high on Ya Ice daily and think Daddy can fix all. WRONG!!!! Not this time as Inlt media is following with a zero lense microscope.

9. PM Prayuth better lock these dogs up soon or world media will hang them. Forget a crackdown PM Prayuth!!!! Forget the cash payoffs to the shitty RTP ON KT and lock up the VERY WELL KNOWN RAPISTS AND MURDERERS!!!!!! You knew who they were. We know who they were. FROM DAY ONE!!!!

The WORLD IS WATCHING AND JUDGING YOU!!!!

Yes everyone there knows actually on all three islands.

But what a spectacular post. I only wish that I had written it ! Bravo elsonquick.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UBP8W4DsFGo/VCFfQNOoqSI/AAAAAAAAUqc/9SQwD8GC3_M/s1600/Koh-Tao-mon.jpg

The answer is right here under the corrupt RTP "I will take a thick envelope of cash, as always to look the other way"!

As said and posted earlier, why was Big Ears and Mon allowed to walk through their own crime scene on the morning of the discovery???? Answer is simple and obvious.

Lazy RTP were involved and knew who perpetrated this heinous double murder and vicious double rape.

Mon and Daddy are now freaking out and having to open their swollen bank accounts to save Big Ears and Mon and the FURTHER 3 accomplices to these MURDERS to stay out of harms way.

I can guarantee that cash won't fix this murder x 2 this time...

They know they have gone too far this time and Daddy can't help...

Som nam na Mon and Daddy + the cover up faggots....

You are toast...

• Like 1

And why does the PM think that less and less tourists arrive every year in Thailand possibly they feel safer taking their family and going to Iraqi or Palestine for a safe and secure relaxing holiday and surely PM can find out form the local police in ever tourist resort who are the influential wealthy Thai people with lots of cash to splash around find out how they earn all their money and if not by hard honest work then confiscate it and lock the corrupt officials up without opportunity to buy immunity from punishment and a long jail term.

• Like 1

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UBP8W4DsFGo/VCFfQNOoqSI/AAAAAAAAUqc/9SQwD8GC3_M/s1600/Koh-Tao-mon.jpg

The answer is right here under the corrupt RTP "I will take a thick envelope of cash, as always to look the other way"!

As said and posted earlier, why was Big Ears and Mon allowed to walk through their own crime scene on the morning of the discovery???? Answer is simple and obvious.

Lazy RTP were involved and knew who perpetrated this heinous double murder and vicious double rape.

Mon and Daddy are now freaking out and having to open their swollen bank accounts to save Big Ears and Mon and the FURTHER 3 accomplices to these MURDERS to stay out of harms way.

I can guarantee that cash won't fix this murder x 2 this time...

They know they have gone too far this time and Daddy can't help...

Som nam na Mon and Daddy + the cover up faggots....

You are toast...

If only the rest of us could have this optimism, sadly i think you couldnt be more wrong if you tried.

Has the southern police chief and the Ko Tao village headsman come up with a solution to this investigation so that everyone wins? The police, the Mon family and the general public. A scapegoat is in the waiting and is about to be revealed very soon. This is why there is no new news on the case today. A plan is being formed.

Has the southern police chief and the Ko Tao village headsman come up with a solution to this investigation so that everyone wins? The police, the Mon family and the general public. A scapegoat is in the waiting and is about to be revealed very soon. This is why there is no new news on the case today. A plan is being formed.

The news are awfully quiet today. And a quiet day today explains the outburst the police had about the social media, so a reason to keep things quiet.

Anyhow, i honestly hope that things are quiet today, because some are very busy investigating their own ranks.

The news are awfully quiet today. And a quiet day today explains the outburst the police had about the social media, so a reason to keep things quiet.

Anyhow, i honestly hope that things are quiet today, because some are very busy investigating their own ranks.

Hot off the press, several amphibious assult boats have just swept onto the four corners of the island carrying Thai special forces, (if such a thing exists?).

They have arrested all the local police and rounded up all suspected mafia members, seized large amounts of firearms and confiscated massive amounts of narcotics,

If only Carlsberg did crime scene investigations.

• Like 1

I troled koh tao fb page all expats want cover it up. Just cuz they run businesses

I can somewhat understand that many won't speak up, because the local police got something on most people. Also, many have invested everything they have, to be able to have a future there, and can lose everything they got, including their life.

However, i am not sure my conscience would be able to let me live with myself knowing about such horrible coverup.

I troled koh tao fb page all expats want cover it up. Just cuz they run businesses

I can somewhat understand that many won't speak up, because the local police got something on most people. Also, many have invested everything they have, to be able to have a future there, and can lose everything they got, including their life.

However, i am not sure my conscience would be able to let me live with myself knowing about such horrible coverup.

And the fact they might get bludgeoned to death by a garden hoe !!!