Son of Koh Tao Island Chief denies role In Britons' murder

webfact

It would seem that with all the pressure from inside Thailand and from abroad, that the family would have volunteered DNA samples to clear themselves if they were innocent. When will the police stop protecting the privileged and do their job? They claim human rights keeps them from swabbing the family but that didn't seem to be a factor with the Burmese. There is a huge story here that still needs to be told, and only the police can make it happen. The world is watching and waiting. Only doing the right thing can save the image of the country at this point.

The whole headmaster clan including the son Nomsod are well protected

by corruption.

This will not last forever because the world will not be quiet until this is cleared

Why would they be so protected? Protection has its price, and no one can afford to cover it up at this point. If this is a paid cover up, what is the price? Who is being paid? How could the government of Thailand allow it at this point with all the international pressure?

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can think it is a scapegoat as much as you want but they have the right guy this time.

You probably mean "You can think it is the right guy as much as you want but they have a scapegoat this time." clap2.gif

Anyway, just and only bring the Koh Tao mafia suspects have a DNA test. I have been convinced since day 1 that they are involved.

Actually since he offered a THB 1 million reward to anybody who can prove that his family is involved.

If he was not, he would just have proposed his DNA test.

• Like 1

I think they are involved but Im sure that they wont give a DNA test as it could tie in with any rapes / murders they have done in the past , will do in the future

If they had given DNA tests then what was to stop the RTP swapping with others to make them look innocent?

Thats why I do believe that the 2 Burmese lads DNA is found on Hannah - they are guilty of rape ( i believe that Hannah was raped after she died) and there are at least 2/3 other suspects who killed Hannah and David

Edited by littlebw
  • Like 1

Why would they be so protected? Protection has its price, and no one can afford to cover it up at this point. If this is a paid cover up, what is the price? Who is being paid? How could the government of Thailand allow it at this point with all the international pressure?

Unfortunately the guy might also disappear... I agree that, at this point, protection can very hardly be held. The whole case is falling apart and I cannot see how the RTP can play more dirty and tricky games. Only option I can see: have the guy vanishing...

Too much speculation here on TV , why would anyone swap DNA from the body etc. Some Thais are actually good people trying to do heir best to solve this crime.

because it is the norm here

To do things throught the proper channels take good skills something a certain agency just does not have, so it is easier to "fit up" someone or two beat the c--p out of them untill they sign a confession

and yes yhere are good Thai people out there and they are also showing disatifaction at the proformance of said agency

I think they are involved but Im sure that they wont give a DNA test as it could tie in with any rapes / murders they have done in the past , will do in the future

If they had given DNA tests then what was to stop the RTP swapping with others to make them look innocent?

Thats why I do believe that the 2 Burmese lads DNA is found on Hannah - they are guilty of rape ( i believe that Hannah was raped after she died) and there are at least 2/3 other suspects who killed Hannah and David

you are so correct in your thinking they are guilty of something in nthe past, i'd put money on it

surley you cant rape somone who is already dead it called negrophillia or some thing like that

still thats very weird but it aint murder

So you think that he will be released in a few months ? No way, this is for life or death penalty, the pressure from the world will make sure of that. Not even 10 million baht iis worth it.

You can think it is a scapegoat as much as you want but they have the right guy this time.

Member balo is one of the biggest Thai apologists I have ever seen.

• Like 1

So you think that he will be released in a few months ? No way, this is for life or death penalty, the pressure from the world will make sure of that. Not even 10 million baht iis worth it.

Member balo is one of the biggest Thai apologists I have ever seen.

I'll take that as a compliment.

I do not apologise crime and corruption , in this case the truth might never come out, any investigation performed by any qualified Thai will be laughed at, it doesnt matter how hard they try , even if they tell the truth.

Edited by balo

Hi Balo,

Were you there?

Are you a lawyer or forensic scientist?

How is it that the whole world is so unconvinced that there are currently 280,000 signatures and millions of baht being raised to provide a fighting fund for these two lads. Why? If justice has been done, this would be superfluous and pointless as well as insulting to the parents of the two victims!

Come up with some real facts!

• Like 2

Spot on there, the fact of revealed beatings including the star whitness (by his own confession saw nothing)

The world has known for a long time about the conduct of the police (and scammers ) and over the years done nothing because of it being individuals being scammed or low key crimes.

There must be millions of us,over the years

This fit up has probalay bought all of the people who either been scammed or had dealings with corruption in Thailand together to fight(i.e.) financial donations for the injustice to these defendendants, and secondly at last to stand up and at last and bite Thailand in the ass for letting scammers and corruption run on for so long.

WAKE UP THAILAND THE WORLD IS WATCHING YOU, if tourisim is so important more than true justce and fair play, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEEcoffee1.gif

Thailand will never be free of scammers and or corruption,But it would be nice and in the long term beneficial to Thailand if there was a substantial and lasting DENT in it.

This Balo i think might have a vested intrest (could be police or thai official ) have to be careful now vailed threats of prosecution if you alledgly insult officials (freedom of speech )cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

so lucky to be home in the UK whistling.gif at this time

Hi Balo,

Were you there?

Are you a lawyer or forensic scientist?

How is it that the whole world is so unconvinced that there are currently 280,000 signatures and millions of baht being raised to provide a fighting fund for these two lads. Why? If justice has been done, this would be superfluous and pointless as well as insulting to the parents of the two victims!

Come up with some real facts!

No it's just my personal opinion , in a world that wants to be cheated by social media it's always hard to find the real facts, and this case has gotten more attention than any murder cases I can remember for the last 10 years, thanks to the power of internet.

Social media can be a very good thing but it can also backfire. Only time will tell.

Come on.....let´s do it right......DNA-rest the Brothers...both of them...then we will know!! And the authorities must publish the result Nationwide and on the web for everyone to read !!! If they dont do this....we will forever Believe that some people in society can get away with basically Everything.....if you pay a handsome amount of Money !! And.....Koh Tao will Always be branded as a maffia-Place with their own laws in the Eyes of the Tourists !!!

i lost faith in the PM when he said there were no mafia on the island. all credibility lost in so few words.

• Like 2

It seems that he did not submit for DNA testing. I would hope that someone has his DNA now and will be verified in uk.

Has the Samui Bangkok flight been checked yet?

Has the rumor about scratches on his arms and neck after returning from KT been confirmed?

Has the missing cctv turned up yet?

Was he in school Monday morning?

• Like 1

Come on.....let´s do it right......DNA-rest the Brothers...both of them...then we will know!! And the authorities must publish the result Nationwide and on the web for everyone to read !!! If they dont do this....we will forever Believe that some people in society can get away with basically Everything.....if you pay a handsome amount of Money !! And.....Koh Tao will Always be branded as a maffia-Place with their own laws in the Eyes of the Tourists !!!

i lost faith in the PM when he said there were no mafia on the island. all credibility lost in so few words.

They might be friends. Not sure if this link is credible but if you are creative in opening it and translating it, there are some interesting relationships if true. This was posted on another ThaiVisa thread but there wasn't much discussion on it.

http://liberez-somyot.over-blog.com/2014/10/koh-tao-un-membre-d-une-famille-mafieuse-locale-serait-il-le-responsable-du-meurtre-des-deux-jeunes-touristes-britanniques.html

from CSI LA "We've asked for DNA and video evidence to prove the innocence you continue to claim. You refused. We will wait another 11 hours for evidence which you've promised.

On an unrelated note, we are curious as to what are foreign tourists' opinions about your hotel and other establishment. We are going to gauge that online, publicly and internationally"

https://www.facebook.com/CSILA90210/photos/a.600950366649359.1073741828.596740650403664/715722148505513/?type=1&theater

Edited by kaobang

Submit DNA and end the speculation.

Sent from my LG-D858

Really? Even if the guy was given a DNA test and the results were published as negative, the conspiracy goons would still accuse the police of tampering with the evidence.

The police claim they have already established that the guy was not on the Island when the murders took place, but I guess that all the Cluedo detectives will dispute that as well.

• Like 1

You probably don't use the same definition for "mafia".

IMHO "organized crime syndicate" is way too much for what you find on this small island.

TO LATE ITS BEEN BLOCKED

there you have it a on freedom of speech and you can onl;y look at whats approved

so there is something to hide or it would not be blocked

They might be friends. Not sure if this link is credible but if you are creative in opening it and translating it, there are some interesting relationships if true. This was posted on another ThaiVisa thread but there wasn't much discussion on it.

http://liberez-somyot.over-blog.com/2014/10/koh-tao-un-membre-d-une-famille-mafieuse-locale-serait-il-le-responsable-du-meurtre-des-deux-jeunes-touristes-britanniques.html

a chip of the old block i'd say

Yes Mmmm i would say so.

A few days ago, Prayuth appeared angry when Thais demanded the government increase transparency

UnQuote

Says about everything

Like I said way before this horrific double murder took place, before the bikini comment made by him and the reward and praise that should go to the BiB for their outstanding work in the investigation, back before people were praising him for things he was saying he was going to do and things he appeared to be doing, I stated that he is an army general with no experience, credentials or skills within politics and thus should not be PM end of. But he appointed himself even if it is for only a year, but yeah lets see if that holds up as well.

His own father even said that his son had left the island on the morning after the murder!

The time stamps on the cctv prints could easily be altered by anyone with half an idea of how to use Photoshop after receiving a monetary incentive.

This article from Thai Rath gives a pretty good idea about how easy it is modify stills of CCTV footage using a picture exhibited by Nom Sod's lawyer as an example

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3AmySfDizcrxsJ%3Awww.thairath.co.th%2Fcontent%2F455496+&cd=1&hl=th&ct=clnk&gl=th.

Although it's in Thai google translate renders a good enough translation to get the gist of it.

Submit DNA and end the speculation.

Sent from my LG-D858

Really? Even if the guy was given a DNA test and the results were published as negative, the conspiracy goons would still accuse the police of tampering with the evidence.

The police claim they have already established that the guy was not on the Island when the murders took place, but I guess that all the Cluedo detectives will dispute that as well.

When looking back at past murder investigations conducted by the RTP, such as Kirsty Jones, the Saudi diplomats, Sherry Duncan etc. it's quite natural and logical to have no trust whatsoever in the Thai police.

And often, it's actually the RTP who are the actual killers.

Edited by H1w4yR1da