DSI urged to act against foreign scammers who prey on Thai women

webfact

If you are going with a bar girl and expect a real relationship you are dumb ass stupid. Likely you can,t speak Thai either.

The same counts for Thai womans that are unable to communicate in proper English and can't see the difference between English spoking in the Western world and those English spoken in West Africa.

They are both stupid and if they get scammed I don't feel a pity for them

is there some kind of contest going on in Thailand at the minute between the pm the police

and the press to see who can come up with the biggest load of bullshit, it seems every day

another barrow load is dished up for us all to be amazed at. Lieland Land Of Shame.

• Like 1

Is this some kind of parallel world or what? Is this page satire?

Pretty sure it`s the other way round 99.9% of the time!

That's correct. It's a well known fact that Thais live in a parallel world. A totally different reality.

• Like 1

So ALL Thai women are scam artists ? right ! How many millions of foreign sex tourists yearly promising the world just to get into a woman's pants? Besides the millions of foreign criminals and HIV spreaders . If you got scammed by a bar girl you deserve everything you get.

• Like 2

A couple of blatantly derogatory generalisations against Thais and Thai women in particular have been removed.

Please note the following from the forum rules very carefully before posting.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

• Like 1

So ALL Thai women are scam artists ? right ! How many millions of foreign sex tourists yearly promising the world just to get into a woman's pants? Besides the millions of foreign criminals and HIV spreaders . If you got scammed by a bar girl you deserve everything you get.

You must be confused . Why would anyone need to lie to get into hookers pants ? Just need to pay ;)

You should visit Thailand sometime , it's easier than you think

• Like 2

If you are going with a bar girl and expect a real relationship you are dumb ass stupid. Likely you can,t speak Thai either.

Why ? Does speaking thai get you real relationship ?

Is that from experience or a recent fiction novel you read ?

• Like 2

It is happening all over the world. Not just Thailand. One needs to take on some personal responsibilty when sending money to a stranger online. Silly.

These victims can take some solace from the fact that many of their fellow compatriots steal and rort millions of baht from foreigners everyday.

Edited by coma

I've known several Thai women on the DATE IN ASIA dating website who have had the "Package Scam" pulled on them. It is a very professionally done scam. A fellow will initiate contact and over time get more and more ardent, poring his heart out about all the pain caused by women who have misused his good heart. The recipient is clearly the one girl who can rescue him from his life of loneliness. At this point it is interesting to note that these letters are always just about him...nothing in them except the name on the heading refers in any personal way to the recipient...This is because he is sending the same letter to hundreds of women at the same time. There are usually also sporadic phone calls...always him calling her because he works on an oil platform in the North Sea.

Eventually he writes he is coming to Thailand to meet and hopefully marry her. He will write or call and say that he is sending a package by a professional air courier company used only by the oil companies...very secure so he will be sending cash as well as some of his late mothers jewelry and some new I-phones. He includes a website and emails her a very authentic looking airbill complete with a website and functioning tracking number: of course all the targets are getting the same tracking number so easy to set up a phony site but I will say, it looked very authentic...a lot of work went into it.

She will see the package go from UK to Germany to Dubai looking very normal. Then she will get a panicked call: The cargo plane was diverted to Malaysia because of mechanical problems and customs there opened the package and are demanding $2000 +- to release it.

"Please, Sweetheart...I am in transit to Thailand and can not access my money!! Please send $ 2000 to this account so they will release the package...I will pay you back triple!!.

One friend was literally on her way to the bank when I ran into her...it took her a long time to accept she was being scammed. A lot of girls do fall for it.

Edited by dddave

Ever heard the words (Loo mak mai dee ?) Because the majority of dodgy Thai women will avoid you. Learn Thai !!! 99.999 percent of foreigners can,t count to five in Thai. No wonder they get taken advantage of.

I wonder where you learned your Thai, which bar or an uneducated woman?

Loo???? It is Roo รู้

Rorua, not Lo Ling

Sorry master. No i did not learn in a bar nor uneducated woman Roo.