Manchester City

mrbojangles

clap2.gifclap2.gif

Can't believe you are celebrating that performance. I think we can hold our heads up more than you guys. We were down to 10 men for 80 minutes and had you on the rack. You should be really worried about your team at the moment. Even Fergie was annoyed.

You are right, I was annoyed in the end.

Then again, you must be mighty proud of knowing you got the perfect man taking over the "cheat crown" for the "Prostitutes ".

We used to have C. Ronaldo, and it annoyed me each time he cheated.

The "prostitues" have Micah Richards. Probably the biggest cheat in P. League. Yes, even more than Nani.

When he brutally force someone out of the way in good old Sol Campbell style, it is because he is sooooo big and strong.

When small players manage to "wrestle" him to the floor, it must be a foul.

2nd time in a short time I have seen him do this (one penalty and now the free kick that lead to a goal).

He dives like a true champion.

I think its fair to say theres never been a bigger cheat than Nani since the formation of the premier league. Likewise, theres never been a bigger #$%& than Sol Campbell since the creation of football.

Very quiet from the bitters today,i hope you had an enjoyable flight jingle jangles? and indeed i hope your holiday is enjoyable too jap.gif

Cheers Red, Just got in last night. The flight was ok but they bumped some low life into business class and he ended up next to me. I don't think he has ever flown that way before and was ordering drinks every 5 minutes. Then got shirty with the trolley dollies when tried to slow his consumption rate down.

The Mrs has a <deleted> long list of things to do and most of it includes me spending money. It's all for the house build so I don't mind too much but I want a couple of days to chill first.

Back to football. IMO that wasn't a sending off. However, some are given, some are not but if you want to spoil a game so early into the match then you do what Foy did. To me though, he then set a precedent as to what he would and would not tolerate but wasn't consistent with it.

Good luck in the next round.

To avoid confusion. Good luck to Liverpool that is biggrin.png

clap2.gifclap2.gif

Can't believe you are celebrating that performance. I think we can hold our heads up more than you guys. We were down to 10 men for 80 minutes and had you on the rack. You should be really worried about your team at the moment. Even Fergie was annoyed.

It was a definate sending off MrBojangles ...two feet lunge off the ground scissor style it is a good job he never made contact or he could have broken his legs.."intent" i am very surprised you are appealing it!

YES we are really worried hahahaha........smokescreen from you know i see.get over it we beat you and took our foot off the pedal we was lienient on you,defeat is hard to take especially in the FA Cup as you where the holders!!!!!

Just surprised the words Toure or Tevez weren't mentioned....

Or "transition period" wink.png

clap2.gifclap2.gif

You are right, I was annoyed in the end.

Then again, you must be mighty proud of knowing you got the perfect man taking over the "cheat crown" for the "Prostitutes ".

We used to have C. Ronaldo, and it annoyed me each time he cheated.

The "prostitues" have Micah Richards. Probably the biggest cheat in P. League. Yes, even more than Nani.

When he brutally force someone out of the way in good old Sol Campbell style, it is because he is sooooo big and strong.

When small players manage to "wrestle" him to the floor, it must be a foul.

2nd time in a short time I have seen him do this (one penalty and now the free kick that lead to a goal).

He dives like a true champion.

I think its fair to say theres never been a bigger cheat than Nani since the formation of the premier league. Likewise, theres never been a bigger #$%& than Sol Campbell since the creation of football.

Ok, just for the sake of the argument.

We agree about Nani.

Let us do a case study of Micah Richards, and you will be very surprised.

clap2.gifclap2.gif

It was a definate sending off MrBojangles ...two feet lunge off the ground scissor style it is a good job he never made contact or he could have broken his legs.."intent" i am very surprised you are appealing it!

YES we are really worried hahahaha........smokescreen from you know i see.get over it we beat you and took our foot off the pedal we was lienient on you,defeat is hard to take especially in the FA Cup as you where the holders!!!!!

Just surprised the words Toure or Tevez weren't mentioned....

Well Mr. BJ. I can understand that Citeh have never had to go through a transition period like we have 3-4 times over the last couple of decades.

• Like 1

Well Mr. BJ. I can understand that Citeh have never had to go through a transition period like we have 3-4 times over the last couple of decades.

Your'e quite right james. We have never had a transition period. Albeit Micah Richards and Joe Hart may disagree as they are the only players left from about 3 years ago.

I think it is a disgrace that Mancini is continuing to defend his player, Kompany, of being innocent of being given a red card following a verdict that has been confirmed at an appeal tribunal of the FA. Doesnt he know that far from backing his player for being innocent of the charge he is in fact condoning vicious and dangerous tackling on behalf of both the player and the club in general. Not only has he damaged the reputation of the club but he has whipped up the support base into a fury of indignation whereby it will not be surprising if they firebomb future fixtures.

I think it is a disgrace that Mancini is continuing to defend his player, Kompany, of being innocent of being given a red card following a verdict that has been confirmed at an appeal tribunal of the FA. Doesnt he know that far from backing his player for being innocent of the charge he is in fact condoning vicious and dangerous tackling on behalf of both the player and the club in general. Not only has he damaged the reputation of the club but he has whipped up the support base into a fury of indignation whereby it will not be surprising if they firebomb future fixtures.

I had thought you a mild mannered chap. ohmy.png

Calm down dear!

I got to believe that you are trolling Abrakclap2.gif

Were you not the one saying you wanted to tweet Foy and tell him to F#ck off??

It was a disgraceful decision!! And that is not looking through blue shaded specs.... it was never a sending off offence!!. Its like asking when is a handball a handball?? A two footed challenge is indeed dangerous, but he did not connect, there was no malicious intent... if it had been a bad tackle all the Utd players would have been all around the ref!!

Mancini was right to appeal, even though I knew it was a waste of time,it was a matter of principal.

Incidentally, Carrick was kicking Silva all afternoon, resulting in him being subbed at half time, and possibly missing the next few games!!!! He doesnt even get booked!!! As someone said previous.. I dont know how that incompetent tw@t can be a premiership ref!!

It was inevitable that the FA would uphold the decision. They know sweet FA about football but they have to look to be standing by their officials.

Nobody else on the field thought it was a sending off apart from that very nice clean upstanding player who is a credit and role model to the proffession !! Oh yeah and did you notice he couldn't reach his badge when attempting to kiss it. Or was that intentional ?

No shit Shirlock!!

Where is the heartfelt apology that is what I want to know?

Someone has to say they are sorry.

No shit Shirlock!!

Where is the heartfelt apology that is what I want to know?

Someone has to say they are sorry.

Neither the incompetent Foy or the Jurassic FA will ever apologise!!

Maybe Rooney should apologise for........ well just being a tw@t!!

Were you not the one saying you wanted to tweet Foy and tell him to F#ck off??

It was a disgraceful decision!! And that is not looking through blue shaded specs.... it was never a sending off offence!!. Its like asking when is a handball a handball?? A two footed challenge is indeed dangerous, but he did not connect, there was no malicious intent... if it had been a bad tackle all the Utd players would have been all around the ref!!

Mancini was right to appeal, even though I knew it was a waste of time,it was a matter of principal.

Incidentally, Carrick was kicking Silva all afternoon, resulting in him being subbed at half time, and possibly missing the next few games!!!! He doesnt even get booked!!! As someone said previous.. I dont know how that incompetent tw@t can be a premiership ref!!

I have to agree that it didn't look like a red card offence, but it was the sort of tackle that gives the ref a decision to make, and when you do that, there is always the chance that the ref will get it wrong. Can't really blame the ref for that, as it all happens to quickly, and they don't have the benefit of half a dozen replays from half a dozen angles. Best thing to do is to try and not give the ref a decision to make. Kompany has to take some of the blame.

And as for Mancini getting his knickers in a twist about Rooney putting the ref under pressure... well, that is complete hypocrisy when considering all that touchline imaginary card waving he was doing, trying to get Skrtel sent off. Has he forgotten about that? Or was that different? How is it the saying goes? Don't do unto others what you don't want others do unto you.. or something like that.

Amazing that the scouse mob was kissing the arse of every citite on here a week ago prior to our match with the bits, and how the eve of their cup match, the scouses have reeled their tongues in.

For the record, hope u both lose tonight :)

Amazing that the scouse mob was kissing the arse of every citite on here a week ago prior to our match with the bits, and how the eve of their cup match, the scouses have reeled their tongues in.

For the record, hope u both lose tonight smile.png

Good point actually. I have been slightly worried that over the last couple of weeks I might have come across as a closet City fan.

Just for the record I think City and all its supporters should be condemned to an eternity of licking Rooney's balls with a red hot poker up their ass. Other than that I like to remain objective and impartial.

Calm down dear!

Funny how you guys didnt cotton onto the link but even a football site geddit!

http://www.football365.com/mailbox/7422919/What-Does-An-Ambitious-Manager-Mean-

Getting back to real football banter.....my Mrs went shopping for paint today and came home with sky blue gloss for all the outside windows,i am currently trying to think of an alternative way to use this stuff,anybody got any good ideas?

I will be fuc_ked if i have to sit and have my mornin cuppa staring at blue shit every morning.

Getting back to real football banter.....my Mrs went shopping for paint today and came home with sky blue gloss for all the outside windows,i am currently trying to think of an alternative way to use this stuff,anybody got any good ideas?

I will be fuc_ked if i have to sit and have my mornin cuppa staring at blue shit every morning.

Not really. But you could try painting your dog.

Horrible display last night!!

Only Micah Richards came away with any merit.

We created little, and what was created Aguerro tossed off.

Admittedly we were missing our 3 best players and Balotelli was not fully fit, but still disappointing for me!!

It did show to me that Savic is not close to being a Premiership player (him and Lescott passing the ball to each other all night like we were 10-0 up showed a lack of confidence). If I were Mancini, I would persevere with Nedum, and give him the next 3 or 4 games

Johnson, to me, is a poor mans Peter Barnes... gifted but way too inconsistent.

Nasri?? <deleted>? Wish he would turn up!! Aguero looks tired, I would rest him against Wigan.

And finally, Mr Kolarov!! proving that yes, even a blind squirrel will find the odd nut!!

I would not like to be sat behind the goal when he was playing.... particularly if sitting in row Z.

More utter hypocrisy from Mancini last night, in trying to influence the ref regarding Johnson's tackle. He'll argue that Johnson's tackle was worse than Kompany's, and he might be right, but if you are against putting pressure on the ref, you should be against it in all circumstances. You can't suddenly make exceptions that it is ok and acceptable, when it is one of your players fouled against, or when you deem it to have been a bad one. Complete nonsense.