Manchester City

mrbojangles

Congrats City!!

Guaranteed to finish at least 2nd....... highest position for 35 years!

Progress IS being made and in the main, we are playing entertaining football!

Now if we can just squeak that minor miracle.........

Edited by JacknDanny

I also think we should be proud of the fact that 3 out of the 6 shortlisted for PFA Player of the Year, are City players.

PFA Player of the Year shortlist: Joe Hart, Sergio Aguero, David Silva, Wayne Rooney, Robin Van Persie, Scott Parker.

I also think we should be proud of the fact that 3 out of the 6 shortlisted for PFA Player of the Year, are City players.

PFA Player of the Year shortlist: Joe Hart, Sergio Aguero, David Silva, Wayne Rooney, Robin Van Persie, Scott Parker.

All 3 deserve to be in there, but Rooney for us, he has been pretty average this season , but hey 30 goals not bad for someone, who even himself has said he has not been performing his best.

All 3 deserve to be in there, but Rooney for us, he has been pretty average this season , but hey 30 goals not bad for someone, who even himself has said he has not been performing his best.

Howard Webb's played better for you this season, Nev

Howard Webb's played better for you this season, Nev

laugh.png

What about Tevez?

Congrats City!!

Guaranteed to finish at least 2nd....... highest position for 35 years!

Progress IS being made and in the main, we are playing entertaining football!

Now if we can just squeak that minor miracle.........

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Agreed and I'd imagine Van Persie will get the actual award. Out of interest. Can't remember the last time a Goaly got nominated, never mind won. Anyone know if and when this has happened before?

Agreed and I'd imagine Van Persie will get the actual award. Out of interest. Can't remember the last time a Goaly got nominated, never mind won. Anyone know if and when this has happened before?

I'd probably agree with Parker a close second. Silva has blown too hot and cold overall for me.

I'd probably agree with Parker a close second. Silva has blown too hot and cold overall for me.

Yeah Silva has had an off patch since January. Hart has been pretty consistent though and let in less goals than anybody else.

Shilton 78 won it according to wiki

Can't remember the last time a Goaly got nominated, never mind won. Anyone know if and when this has happened before?

Peter Shilton won it in 77-78

//edit/I got the slow typing award.

Edited by Thaddeus

schmeichel probably should have won it at some point too.

it's a stupid award this one though as it's voted for around new year time. parker's been pretty average since then for example.

van persie should win it. been head and shoulders above everyone else really. aguero for the young player (even though he's not young).

it's a stupid award this one though as it's voted for around new year time. parker's been pretty average since then for example.

van persie should win it. been head and shoulders above everyone else really. aguero for the young player (even though he's not young).

Agree van persie for me, and a good shout for aguero, would love have both those at united.

Agree van persie for me, and a good shout for aguero, would love have both those at united.

Yeah. I wouldn't be too upset either, if we landed RVP in the summer.

Manchester City supporters have started a campaign to show their support for manager Roberto Mancini.

The fans have set up a "Respect Roberto Mancini" petition and organised a campaign on Twitter urging the club to retain him as manager even if City fail to win the Premier League title.

Mancini has seen his side's challenge falter and they are now five points behind leaders Manchester United.

Have you signed it ?

Sorry mate i didn't want you to see it tongue.png as i know your disdain for Mancini the Mincer.

Disdain? No, that's a bit harsh. But I do however think he isn't a good man manager and lacks in tactical awareness at times. Don't know what he has done for you to label him that though. blink.png Or is that as far as your imaginination can stretch?

April 30th tears at Eastlands and loads of empty blue seats at the end...

Don't remember it being a full house either, at the end of the match at OT on the 23rd Oct 2011, when we gave you a historical thrashing.

There'll probably be the majority of United fans still there at the end next week though. Cos the last train to london isn't unitl 11pm.

• Like 1