Manchester City

mrbojangles

Yaya will be missing for the same time last yearwink.png and Tevez will go walk abouts to play golf again, he only got a slap on the wrist last time so why not again.

Bugger, I forgot. from 2013 they are moving it to odd numbered years, aren't they? And I'll treat the Tevez remark with the contempt it deserves.

Yaya will be missing for the same time last yearwink.png and Tevez will go walk abouts to play golf again, he only got a slap on the wrist last time so why not again.

Bugger, I forgot. from 2013 they are moving it to odd numbered years, aren't they? And I'll treat the Tevez remark with the contempt it deserves.

I'm not so sure mate. I understand the club wanting to do what is best for the team to win the title but many feel he got any with it far too easily.. I do, but i know there are two views to take into account.

Maybe there should be a separate league for City and Chelsea somehow based around points for goals factored in against spending and salaries. Would be quite entertaining i think!

Yeah, cos nobody else every spends big money on a player do they.

Not at City/Chelsea levels no, certainly not the salaries. Its turned the whole EPL transfer market into a circus.

Seriously MrB, i was only trying to get a rise but please don't defend the salaries city and the chavs pay! giggle.gif Its just appalling. You can i know bracket PSG and Madrid but i'm only talking about our league.

Not defending the salaries Carms but as I have said before, the owners wanted to do an accelerated programme for rising up the league and getting into the Champs League. They were well aware that they would have to pay over the top to lure players to come to us. Let's face it, we hadn't won anything and most players want to go to clubs who are winning. From the off, the owners have stated this rate of spending wouldn't be sustainable, especially with FFP coming in but you would also hope with us now winning the prem, players would see us as a more attractive club to come to than we were before.

I'm not so sure mate. I understand the club wanting to do what is best for the team to win the title but many feel he got any with it far too easily.. I do, but i know there are two views to take into account.

We didn't pay him though Carms and it cost him about 9mil. I was one of those who wanted him out but whilst he wears a blue shirt and puts in 100% for us, I'll put up with him.

One of the political parties subsidised MYR 10 tickets, I believe.

Which is unfortunate, as I'd been hoping that a weekday night would mean less tickets sold and the traffic would not be so bad.

Last year, we had to park about a mile away for the Liverpool game.

SC

Just seen all the thousands of city fans in Kuala Lumpa surely not all city fans are from Manchester? or are they the new breed of glory huntersbiggrin.png

laugh.png Thats rich coming from a Man Utd fan!!!

Yes just pointing out we are not the only team with jcl'sbiggrin.png

Just seen all the thousands of city fans in Kuala Lumpa surely not all city fans are from Manchester? or are they the new breed of glory huntersbiggrin.png

..... in a way that stimulated a justifiable snort from Carmine :-)

It's fine having foreign fans. It's always been about having people from within our shores and not from Manchester supporting you. I doubt we at City will ever see the car park full of coaches coming from the places they do to go to Old Trafford.

It's fine having foreign fans. It's always been about having people from within our shores and not from Manchester supporting you. I doubt we at City will ever see the car park full of coaches coming from the places they do to go to Old Trafford.

Yes just like the city fans come to old trafford for the derby on coaches, even from sale which is just around the corner, i have always wondered whywink.png

Yes just like the city fans come to old trafford for the derby on coaches, even from sale which is just around the corner, i have always wondered whywink.png

Don't forget, we have to travel out of Manchester to get to Old Trafford. That's why we go by coach wink.png

I managed to get parked at the Hockey Stadium last night, just five minutes away from the main National Stadium.

An entertaining enough game, but no high drama, and the stadium was only three-quarters full because of the MYR10 subsidised tickets

Man City 3 - 1 Malaysia

http://www.nst.com.my/latest/manchester-city-score-convincing-3-1-win-over-malaysia-1.116503

The Malaysian goal was a great goal, right at the end as people were streaming out the stadium, then rushing back in to catch the replay on the big screen.

SC

In your dreams mate! Do you want me to direct you to the MCFC JCL'S SUPPORTERS CLUB or are you just on the wind up? cheesy.gif

In your dreams mate! Do you want me to direct you to the MCFC JCL'S SUPPORTERS CLUB or are you just on the wind up? cheesy.gif

Have you been on the sauce again Red? A bit early innit.

I enjoy all this joking too Red but on a more important note where do you think its all going wrong with Utd and do you think you have a realistic chance of staying in the top four this coming season? Do you think that 'ol Red Nose can hold it together again or do you think the average signings and loss of young talent will hit hard this year? unsure.png

• Like 1

Have you been on the sauce again Red? A bit early innit.

Give him a break MrB Show some heart. If your time was showing the drastic decline that Utd is seeing you'd be on the sauce too. I'm gutted for them...ermm.giflaugh.png

• Like 1

Can you <deleted> believe it. I've just got to Abu Dhabi, trotted over to the lounge and asked for a nice cold beer. "Sorry sir, cannot serve alcohol until 7:30pm due to Ramadan". 8 minutes to go. I want City to pull the plug on Etihad after this. Bladdy ridiculous, all I want is a real beer after being in Saudi.

Just as I posted, my beer arrived. I think they have served me early. Steady on City, don't pull the plug now.

To late mate it's all over the papers, City pull the plug because Mr bojangles could not get a cold beer, and the City in decline thread is in the pipe line.

Can you <deleted> believe it. I've just got to Abu Dhabi, trotted over to the lounge and asked for a nice cold beer. "Sorry sir, cannot serve alcohol until 7:30pm due to Ramadan". 8 minutes to go. I want City to pull the plug on Etihad after this. Bladdy ridiculous, all I want is a real beer after being in Saudi.

Is the lounge at the airport hotel still going there? had some really good sessions in there courtesy of Gulf air including a room to sleep it off.Great G&T's tongue.png and the famous piano bar? not been there for 4 years!

Is the lounge at the airport hotel still going there? had some really good sessions in there courtesy of Gulf air including a room to sleep it off.Great G&T's tongue.png and the famous piano bar? not been there for 4 years!

I used to use the piano bar in terminal 1 but now i use the Etihad lounges in either terminal

I used to use the piano bar in terminal 1 but now i use the Etihad lounges in either terminal

When i was last there they only had 1 terminal and 1 lounge at the entrance to the airport hotel airside,must be all that money!!

Alkie!! tongue.png

I'm on my hols smokes. Glad you and blether aren't with me though biggrin.png

Can't imagine why mate. Anyway I was a regular at the piano bar a few years ago....some legendary drinkers used to pass through there! biggrin.png

Yeah 4 years maybe since i was there! biggrin.png

Good luck with the stopping smoking Mr Bo i suppose you will start around April the 6th? enjoy your holiday.

Edited by MrRed