Koh Tao murders: Thai police bureau ignores NHRC summons

webfact

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possible international accountability. Of course they did not show up. I can't wait til there are more cases like this where they are pushed into the international community, and the perfect little bubble that they've built for themselves crumbles.

• Like 1

Just curious... if this will result in more sanctions against Thailand?

sanctions from other countries? I don't know, but tourists will probably book their flight to another country. these days it s very easy to travel everywhere and there is lot of choice. Thailand will be now at the bottom of the list for many tourists.

• Like 1

CSI LA Facebook page is not considered a sufficiently reliable source of news to be used/linked/posted/quoted on Thai Visa Forum.

All posts containing links to or quotes from CSI LA Facebook page have to be removed by moderators.

If the source of the information CSI LA are using is an international, national or local paper or reliable media source please feel free to link that only. It also needs to be in English as this is an English language only forum.

oh your so right there i have a guest house and we have not one single booking for november, we are not way down the list in ameanities and quality and io hear the same tale for many in my position

well done to all concerned i am afraid that the hit-the-fan.gif and the repuccussions have already started, The tourist have made there disission about current situation here in Thailand

Just curious... if this will result in more sanctions against Thailand?

sanctions from other countries? I don't know, but tourists will probably book their flight to another country. these days it s very easy to travel everywhere and there is lot of choice. Thailand will be now at the bottom of the list for many tourists.

oh your so right there i have a guest house and we have not one single booking for november, we are not way down the list in ameanities and quality and io hear the same tale for many in my position

well done to all concerned i am afraid that the hit-the-fan.gif and the repuccussions have already started, The tourist have made there disission about current situation here in Thailand

So, Dave, where is your guest house located, and have you been there long enough to provide info on bookings for the high season for a number of years?

only 5 ys i am in a coastal resort don't want to say where for obvious reasons (big brother could be watching) but 5yrs 4 yrs 3 yrs two yrs ago was a site better than this year.

Have lost some regular western customers gone to another venue and have told me he reason they not come here is because all the troubles here at present

maybe its time to move to Maylaisia or Cambodia have to see this season out, but already i can see it is going to be a dead loss

maybe the coruption is there but seems to be more stable

So, Dave, where is your guest house located, and have you been there long enough to provide info on bookings for the high season for a number of years?

only 5 ys i am in a coastal resort don't want to say where for obvious reasons (big brother could be watching) but 5yrs 4 yrs 3 yrs two yrs ago was a site better than this year.

Have lost some regular western customers gone to another venue and have told me he reason they not come here is because all the troubles here at present

maybe its time to move to Maylaisia or Cambodia have to see this season out, but already i can see it is going to be a dead loss

maybe the coruption is there but seems to be more stable

• 3 weeks later...

I do wonder if Thai does know about the hot potato story?. This is extraordinary.

How many more brown fingers to be burnt?

First is tossed from various police,even to one chief of police who must think all his Songkran come at once to be premote into place of safety.

Some anti corruption guys must have refused to catch potato and get sacked.

second police chief also catch but is even more lucky than first and buys some shares of some 600million baht or so.

now human rights guys want a piece of the action but this one been passed around so much no police want to be caught holding the dolly.

For sure these Thai police would make a great rugby player!

Edited by tingtongtourist