Several road racers injured by angry motorist in Prachinburi

webfact

Several road racers injured by angry motorist in Prachinburi

PRACHINBURI: -- At least six road-racing motorcyclists were injured in Prachinburi's Krabinburi late Sunday night when a car rammed through their group.

No eyewitness could tell police the license number of the car.

Witnesses told police about 100 road-racing bikes were stopped by a traffic light at the Krabinburi Intersection and they were hit by a speeding car shortly after the traffic light turned green.

Rescuers rushed six of them to the Kabinburi Hospital.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Several-road-racers-injured-by-angry-motorist-in-P-30247916.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-11-17

• Like 1

So they had stopped for the traffic lights, that's good isn't it?

And then they were rammed by a car from behind soon after they turned green by an impatient driver in a more powerful vehicle, that's bad isn't it?

Or am I missing something, the report says they were road racers yet no mention of a road race is given, only stopping at traffic lights before being run down.

They brought their own traffic lights:

post-138814-0-90938100-1416202984_thumb.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Pity they were on the bikes, my wish would have been for the car to ram and wreck all 100 motor bikes, that would put a stop to the road madness in that area.

Anyone guilty of these crazy dangerous frolics shold be find black listed-community service and the bike confiscated and sold off the proceeds going to the mentally handicapped.

What, you want to give them back the money?w00t.gif

• Like 2

No eyewitness could tell police the license number of the car.

Fake, fake!

Many indeed caught the license plate number, only they were too dumb to remember it 30 min. later to tell the police!

You can't even make a joke properly. Your logic makes no sense. Forgot it or not, they were still unable to tell the police the number. Nice try though, next time mate.

Come on now, most of us who were and perhaps still are bikers or drag guys for sure did a little street racing....Didn't we...whistling.gif

Just 'cause we did it, doesn't mean it wasn't stoopid.

I was just lucky I didn't kill anyone.

Some of my friends weren't so lucky. Some killed themselves, some killed their passengers and some killed innocent bystanders.

But we did it, we can all look back and say it was stupid as we get old, a phase rascal lads go through, that rascal-ness will be in all/most kids, to me it is natural stuff..I was doing it in my 50's.......w00t.gif

Pity they were on the bikes, my wish would have been for the car to ram and wreck all 100 motor bikes, that would put a stop to the road madness in that area.

Can only partially agree with you here. Yes, would have been good if the 100 motorbikes were smashed, but very unlikely to stop the stupidity.

Anyone guilty of these crazy dangerous frolics shold be find black listed-community service and the bike confiscated and sold off the proceeds going to the mentally handicapped.

So you want to give the money back to them? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

In the Nation, 76% clicked the story made them feel 'happy', a further 6% 'amused' and an additional 3% 'inspired'! 'Inspired' to do what?? Go out and murder some errant teenagers?? blink.png

The whole world has lost any semblance of sense of community.