Thai Police hunt man in black for strewing anti military leaflets at Democracy Monument

webfact

Police hunt man in black for strewing anti military leaflets at Democracy Monument

11-24-2014-10-32-00-AM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Metropolitan police are hunting for a man wearing black jacket who they said was responsible for strewing anti military junta leaflets at the Democracy Monument on Sunday.

Samranrat police said video footages around the area showed the man wearing a black jacket rode in a motorcycle and strewed the leaflets before escaping.

Police are checking all surveillance cameras in the area and vicinities to track him down.

The handwritten leaflet attacks the military, calls for the lifting of martial law, stop threatening the media.

Deputy Defence Minister and Army Chief Gen Udomdej Sitabutr said he has ordered agencies concerend to track down persons behind the distribution of leaflet at the Democracy Monument early Sunday.

The leaflet strongly attacked the National Council for Peace and Order. He said officials will have to bring wrongdoers to justice.

Meanwhile former redshirt leader said the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) had nothing to do with students who showed the three-finger salute in public against the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO).

Ms Tida Thawornseth, now UDD chief adviser Tida Thawornseth, suggested that the NCPO should not impose restrictions against any form of expression and should understand that it is not possible to make 100% of the people agree with it.

She said students didn’t need to take orders from anyone to show a little sign of resistance, adding they should not be viewed as forming an undercurrent.

Instead more restrictions against their rights and liberties will only backfire, she said.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/police-hunt-man-black-strewing-anti-military-leaflets-democracy-monument-2

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-11-24

Another dangerous enemy of the state!!

So when the police have solved this case of national security, please return to your stations and continue the clean up there!! Who knows, you might find another stash or two with a few billion baht!!

Hint: Try the house of "someone" high up the foodchain!!whistling.gif

• Like 1

"Ms Tida Thawornseth, now UDD chief adviser Tida Thawornseth, suggested that the NCPO should not impose restrictions against any form of expression and should understand that it is not possible to make 100% of the people agree with it."

Yeah, just like the red guard stormtroopers did throughout PT's years of misrule.

"Ms Tida Thawornseth, now UDD chief adviser Tida Thawornseth, suggested that the NCPO should not impose restrictions against any form of expression and should understand that it is not possible to make 100% of the people agree with it."

Yeah, just like the red guard stormtroopers did throughout PT's years of misrule.

Really? How did that go then? Just what did these apocryphal "stormtroopers" do to make 100% of the people agree with.....................................just what exactly?

Or did you just get a hate on and decide to write something, anything, regardless of relevance to the OP, just as long as it was against the PTP................................coffee1.gif

handwritten leaflet

w00t.gifw00t.gif

Why the incredulity? Everyone knows that no self respecting anti-junta activist strays far from their Gestetner copy machine, just perfect for printing multiple copies of handwritten anti military leaflets. Here's "Red" Archibald showing how it's done....................................coffee1.gif

hppg001.jpg

• Like 2

Really? How did that go then? Just what did these apocryphal "stormtroopers" do to make 100% of the people agree with.....................................just what exactly?

Or did you just get a hate on and decide to write something, anything, regardless of relevance to the OP, just as long as it was against the PTP................................coffee1.gif

Nope.

I was highlighting Tida's hypocrisy in her quote.

Relevant enough for you?

What am I saying, of course it's not.

I've always been clear on why I despise the UDD and those who led them.

Intolerance and violence.

As for what the UDD street thugs did, read post 11.

And 22

Edited by Bluespunk

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

And just like their killing of any dissent in red villages - alternate opinions not allowed - speak up and your family will ostracized - attend the red democracy school or else - listen to the doctored tapes - no comment allowed..

• Like 1

Nope.

Relevant enough for you?

Oh those type of stormtroopers. Sorry, I had a different vision of stormtroopers and their actions.

More

Than

86520.jpg

..........................................................coffee1.gif

Nope.

Relevant enough for you?

Oh those type of stormtroopers. Sorry, I had a different vision of stormtroopers and their actions.

More

Than

86520.jpg

..........................................................coffee1.gif

Those storm troopers started off as a street thug militia, used to enforce their party's will and silence dissent. To ensure only their voice was heard.

Sound familiar.

Am I saying that PT and their stormtroopers were anywhere on the level of the evil your picture shows. No I'm not, that's ridiculous.

However there were many amongst their number who saw violence and the silencing of opposition as perfectly acceptable.

Thugs, street militia, stormtroopers.

Choose your term.

They all apply.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

And just like their killing of any dissent in red villages - alternate opinions not allowed - speak up and your family will ostracized - attend the red democracy school or else - listen to the doctored tapes - no comment allowed..

So the present government learned this attitude from the red's ?

A very good point, all the "democracy thy name is Thaksin" gang seem to not mind at all when Democrats attempts to hold political rallies in the north were interrupted by red shirts throwing objects and drowning out speeches with sound trucks. They don't seem to mind that entertainers were prevented from performing and making a living by people that weren't happy to boycott the performances themselves but entered private businesses and wouldn't leave unless the performances were cancelled. That stuff is all ok because it is democracy red style.

That stuff is all ok because it is democracy red style.

who says that's OK?

So the present government learned this attitude from the red's ?

he doesn't actually know anything about 'red villages', he just hates them.

• Like 2