German fined for threatening ex-girlfriend with BB gun

Rimmer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's see now. From the online article...

Police found Stefan Guth, 38, sitting on his Mercedes-Benz... With him was an angry and frightened Namthip Dankunchorn, 26, who had called police.

and then quite suddenly,

An unnamed witness, thinking it a real gun, called police.

Then...

post-35874-0-51923500-1417178944_thumb.j

Spot the Mercedes Benz?

Pattaya Mail... "Bridging the World to Pattaya."

(but doing bugger all for basic comprehension)

Edited by NanLaew

A German language source is far more accurate and detailed. Apparently the guy is a lawyer (boasting of 40+ clients in Thailand) and either has some money or likes to take photos of large properties (look as his Badoo friend finder page). Definitely likes to wear huge watches. A bit like a pimp in a white collar business (oh, I already said he's a lawyer) as far as the taste and presentation go. Anyway, as per Badoo he's been divorced "4 weeks ago" and "hope to meet you soon".

One of the types I'll do my best to avoid, yet fits in perfectly into Thailand.

Had nice thai girl friend once ,i got the driver to stop the car ,told her to get out in the middle know where ,driver said she was arranging to have me killed when we got to town ,gang was waiting ,drove back to sin city lost interest in them all ,took weeks holiday ,came back for next model ,only little better ,this one tried to kill me her self ,changed models agin this ones been around 10 years still alive

I love this story so......funny and so...true ha ha

She broke up with him and got angry, as he refused to do taxi-service for her?

Am I getting this right?! blink.png

No, you're not getting this right. He wanted her back after she dumped him (and probably for a good reason, like violence) and then he went to find her, to convince her to come back to him anyway, and ended up threatening her, and then didn't even have the character or empathy to drop her off at the hospital and tried to leave her at the side of the road somewhere when she called the police. But, of course you want to re-describe all that as 'her fault', huh?

You might have gotten me if not for the parenthetical phrase.

No, you're not getting this right. He wanted her back after she dumped him (and probably for a good reason, like violence) and then he went to find her, to convince her to come back to him anyway, and ended up threatening her, and then didn't even have the character or empathy to drop her off at the hospital and tried to leave her at the side of the road somewhere when she called the police. But, of course you want to re-describe all that as 'her fault', huh?

Do you know this couple Johnny? It would seem so they way you describe it.

DM07, seems to have hit the nail on the head fairly well because if you read the story, the girl got angry because he wouldn't drive her any further....it was a 'Falk it or walk it' situation. She's the one to get out and kick the Benz. That's what's angered the yermen man. Expensive those things in LOS, where does she get off kicking it?

....of course from that point he got angry and said really dumb things.

Johnny knows everything, because there's 10 of him.

• Like 1

In the Thai soaps...the male threatens her with a real gun...beats the crap out of her...and throws her in the local canal...next scene...she is begging his forgiveness for making him angry...go figure...This is Thailand...

• Like 1

Normally one is delighted to get rid of them he must have been lacking in something that he felt he had to cling on to her and threaten her with a hobbyist fake fire arm.

Pattaya is filled with some of the most retarded people. It is a celebration of the mentally weak.

Edited by smellthecoffee

In the Thai soaps...the male threatens her with a real gun...beats the crap out of her...and throws her in the local canal...next scene...she is begging his forgiveness for making him angry...go figure...This is Thailand...

Yup, you hit the nail on the head! What you missed out is the nasal whining voices and nasal screaming... The Thais believe this is reality, hence the nasal whining, shouting and screaming and the ridiculous arguments etc!

Do you know this couple Johnny? It would seem so they way you describe it.

DM07, seems to have hit the nail on the head fairly well because if you read the story, the girl got angry because he wouldn't drive her any further....it was a 'Falk it or walk it' situation. She's the one to get out and kick the Benz. That's what's angered the yermen man. Expensive those things in LOS, where does she get off kicking it?

....of course from that point he got angry and said really dumb things.

Johnny knows everything, because there's 10 of him.

There's a few voices going on inside that head, no doubt about that. A suitable TV nic, if there was ever one. :D

Hi Mudcrab, no a BB gun does not fire Ball Bearings at all, they are hardened and if they were not exactly the right size, they would jam the barrel solid. BB guns fire only BBs which are soft lead balls sold as BBs and only capable of making a speed of about 80 M/s with very limited accuracy because the barrels are smooth. As I said, they are considered to be no more than toys which at 20 feet will not even penetrate a can. This was not a serious weapon but, they look pretty realistic and could still frighten

Okay yes just like you say