ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

All you Aussies out there. You have one representative in this poll, David48.

Come on, guys n gals vote for him, he is one of you and deserves your vote.

Vote David48 - the sensible way to vote.

WhamBam ... God bless you.

I am humbled by both of your dedication to the good cause ... what ever that cause maybe ... laugh.png

Actually David, wham and I stand for all that is righteous and good. You just happen to personify those qualities, is all.

Indeed you both do.

I had some lazy English above ...

Checking in from Swampy. FYI, we got here via BTS, like the common folk, just so we could marvel over the design flaws in the stations. What were they thinking? Perhaps we can take on re-modeling of the BTS stations as a community service project. They are not at all friendly to the handicapped, elderly, those with luggage or all of the above.

Those that really mix with the masses, do so without feeling the need to broadcast the fact. Also I note your highly critical nature, pointing out flaws and all. No one and nothing is perfect. Perhaps we should focus on the good sometimes. Just a thought from a very humble layman.

• Like 2

Only those who are spiritually void would ask a family man to disclose such info on a public forum. We rise above such shallow attemts at dirt digging. There is no dirt, sorry to say.

Spiritually void............I liked thatthumbsup.gif

Must use it in my campaign.

“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth."

Vote for Costasthumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Only those who are spiritually void would ask a family man to disclose such info on a public forum. We rise above such shallow attemts at dirt digging. There is no dirt, sorry to say.

Spiritually void............I liked thatthumbsup.gif

Must use it in my campaign.

“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth."

I was at the foot of the mount, I thought he said blessed are the Greek.

• Like 1

Being a "family man" or not a "family man" is totally irrelevant to this contest. To suggest being a "family man" suggests a superior morality is a typical political game of the morally bankrupt to obfuscate actual issues. Tricky Dick Nixon was a family man ... need I go on with a list of millions through history?

At this point in this long drawn out exercise in Performance Theater by POLL, I humbly suggest that the David48 voters do a switcheroo now over to COSTAS.

Costas is the member with MOSTAS in terms of positioning himself for NEXT YEAR'S grand event.

Edited by Jingthing

Dear admin of Thaivisa.com,

The qualification of the ThaiVisa Poster of the year should be;

- How many topics has them post in TVS?

- How many likes that the people have give to him?

then look , how many people have vote for him? Otherwise the poster of the year will be just the game here.

• Like 2

David48 ......... "I've been cleaning the bedroom, actually washing the walls with sugar soap and an abrasive scrubber to clean and etch them before painting them tomorrow."

David48 is working away while others are enjoying their holiday. Plus the children have been sick.

Being such a wonderful family man he is taking care of so much and not always able to be here.

Vote David48 you know you should.

Sir,

I was reading David's posts in a visa forum. It seems he has been wasting months not preparing his house awaiting the arrival of his beautiful family. No he is running around very disorganised and has neglected his election responsibilities.

Also his lovely wife is the is the person caring for the sick children while he is boozing on with his friends and probably spilling paint on his flooring.

I'm not sure why anyone would vote for David at this stage.

Maybe he should post photographs of his artistry to appease our concerns.

Hehe

Michelangelo will adorn the ceiling tomorrow, so no artistry just yet.

sugar-soap_medium.jpg

BTW ... that Sugarsoap is some mean stuff ... don't be fooled by it's name.

Sir!

Do you find you paint better after drinking that product ?

You are a man of man talents

He he

David48 ......... "I've been cleaning the bedroom, actually washing the walls with sugar soap and an abrasive scrubber to clean and etch them before painting them tomorrow."

David48 is working away while others are enjoying their holiday. Plus the children have been sick.

Being such a wonderful family man he is taking care of so much and not always able to be here.

Sir,

I was reading David's posts in a visa forum. It seems he has been wasting months not preparing his house awaiting the arrival of his beautiful family. No he is running around very disorganised and has neglected his election responsibilities.

Also his lovely wife is the is the person caring for the sick children while he is boozing on with his friends and probably spilling paint on his flooring.

Hehe

sugar-soap_medium.jpg

Sir!

Do you find you paint better after drinking that product ?

You are a man of man talents

He he

Opposed to lady talents?

• Like 1

Sir,

Hehe

sugar-soap_medium.jpg

Fresh out of trisodium phosphate eh?

• Like 1

Being a "family man" or not a "family man" is totally irrelevant to this contest. To suggest being a "family man" suggests a superior morality is a typical political game to obfuscate actual issues. Tricky Dick Nixon was a family man ... need I go on with a list of millions through history?

Well being a family man suggests caring for others, does it not?

However, those that have no family wouldn't understand this. For some its all about winning.

I heard that Neverdie is going on a whistle stop tour, to try and blow some life into JT's campaign, which has gota little stuck.

Apparently, he's doing a visit to Sydney, Brighton, Bangkok (Patpong) and San Francisco - free goodies will be given away for those that vote JT.

Sir,

I sent neverdie a PM, but he hasn't replied. I see he signed In but didn't reply to me. Can you tell me when he will return from his tour?

I believe mr neverdie could help me with a problem that keeps reoccurring for me.

Neverdie please come back soon.

Hehe

• Like 1

Come on Costas, one more vote before the Poll closes ... there room on the Podium for the two of us.

Everyone's a winner!

Just one vote mind you ... two votes ... and I'll be asking you to step outside for a minute ... laugh.png

Sorry David,

Too hot outside.......31 Celsius at the moment......quite comfortable with the air condition here.

But NEVER despair............We will fight them on the beaches or anywhere else.......NEVER forget.

Vote for Davidthumbsup.gif

Don't waste your votes on the other onessad.png

• Like 1

Being a "family man" or not a "family man" is totally irrelevant to this contest. To suggest being a "family man" suggests a superior morality is a typical political game to obfuscate actual issues. Tricky Dick Nixon was a family man ... need I go on with a list of millions through history?

Well being a family man suggests caring for others, does it not?

However, those that have no family wouldn't understand this. For some its all about winning.

That's just insulting,

Reminds me of the right wing politics of "pro-family" anti-gay politicians in my home country, Putin, and others.

Based on your response, it's obvious that my impulse was correct about the tactic you are trying to use.

It is not positive at all ... but often that works.

Edited by Jingthing

Checking in from Swampy. FYI, we got here via BTS, like the common folk, just so we could marvel over the design flaws in the stations. What were they thinking? Perhaps we can take on re-modeling of the BTS stations as a community service project. They are not at all friendly to the handicapped, elderly, those with luggage or all of the above.

Wow....they extended the BTS out to the airport just for you?? :o

• Like 2

Being a "family man" or not a "family man" is totally irrelevant to this contest. To suggest being a "family man" suggests a superior morality is a typical political game of the morally bankrupt to obfuscate actual issues. Tricky Dick Nixon was a family man ... need I go on with a list of millions through history?

At this point in this long drawn out exercise in Performance Theater by POLL, I humbly suggest that the David48 voters do a switcheroo now over to COSTAS.

Costas is the member with MOSTAS in terms of positioning himself for NEXT YEAR'S grand event.

Now......I lost it for sure......

Thank you Sir, you just dag my gravesad.png

• Like 1

Wow....they extended the BTS out to the airport just for you?? :o

Did you use the massage chairs in the lounge?

My gf likes those.

JT is morally barren, his ego has taken over. He needs constant reminders of his superiority, and displays behaviour nothing short of a child in tantrum mode if things don't work out as he wants. I feel for him and wish that he sees the light and withdraws from this fiasco before its too late.

Now......I lost it for sure......

Thank you Sir, you just dag my gravesad.png

You know in your heart that I luv ya, Sir Costas.wub.png

JT is morally barren, his ego has taken over. He needs constant reminders of his superiority, and displays behaviour nothing short of a child in tantrum mode if things don't work out as he wants. I feel for him and wish that he sees the light and withdraws from this fiasco before its too late.

Hilarious. Are you David48's campaign manager or is this dark and vicious line of attack all rogue?

David48 might do himself a service to disassociate himself from what you are doing. Just a suggestion.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Hilarious. Are you David48's campaign manager or is this dark and vicious line of attack all rogue?

I happen to recognise true goodness and will not stand by and see good men slandered by those who wish to supercede. If the job of campaign manager is up for grabs, I'll take it.

• Like 1

I happen to recognise true goodness and will not stand by and see good men slandered by those who wish to supercede. If the job of campaign manager is up for grabs, I'll take it.

OK, as you have launched a vicious personal attack on me, certainly this is not part of the "bit of fun" thing, I would like to know if the man you promote approves of your tactics or not.