Myanmar embassy seeking defence witnesses for Koh Tao accused

Lite Beer

To the esteemed Counselor: Thank you for letting us know that you don't intend to let us know what you know other than that, based upon what you know, you know and based upon that, that others should know that the 2 accused are 100% innocent. You betcha.

laugh.png @ JLCrab...are you Donald Rumsfeld in disguise?

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns, there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns, that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns - the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.

Department of Defense news briefing, 02/12/02

To the esteemed Counselor: Thank you for letting us know that you don't intend to let us know what you know other than that, based upon what you know, you know and based upon that, that others should know that the 2 accused are 100% innocent. You betcha.

laugh.png @ JLCrab...are you Donald Rumsfeld in disguise?

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns, there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns, that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns - the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.

Department of Defense news briefing, 02/12/02

Not as far as I know but i will check with staff and get back to you to let you know what they tell me they know.

• Like 1

Twice I noticed the defense using dishonest methods in asking for funds, once claiming the defendants were at risk of being executed before the beginning of 2015, the second claiming that donations would be tax deductible, both claims were false.

I don't give people that solicit money using deceptive tactics to be credible.

At the end of the day some people want to see a fair trial, and some people don't.

Lets not forget the case only went to court because the 7 returns and out lark was almost up. They still have no more evidence the Burmese committed the crime than they did 5 months ago.

P.S. give us a link to the defense claiming the boys would hang before 2015 and not just a poster saying it ? I look forward to your proof.

The post was deleted because it was in violation of TV's rule against asking for donations.

Twice I noticed the defense using dishonest methods in asking for funds, once claiming the defendants were at risk of being executed before the beginning of 2015, the second claiming that donations would be tax deductible, both claims were false.

At the end of the day some people want to see a fair trial, and some people don't.

Lets not forget the case only went to court because the 7 returns and out lark was almost up. They still have no more evidence the Burmese committed the crime than they did 5 months ago.

P.S. give us a link to the defense claiming the boys would hang before 2015 and not just a poster saying it ? I look forward to your proof.

The post was deleted because it was in violation of TV's rule against asking for donations.

Are you sure ?

Are you sure ?

Actually, it was the post falsely claiming donations via “youcaring” would be tax deductible that was deleted.

The one with the false claims that the Burmese defendants were facing the possibility of being executed before the end of the year still stands:

If the lawless and ruthless powerful of the island have their way, the lads will die by lethal injection before the year ends if not soon next year. Actual murderers, who are the sons and daughters of the political elite, never go to trial. This is not a made-up drama; it’s a real life disaster in the making.

"This is not a made-up drama", yeah, right... :rolleyes:

I'm assuming the RTP in their quest to convict the B2 and a possible death sentence have made no false claims, oops not enough fingers to count them all. Attempting to discredit the defense team when one poster makes a couple of allegedly false claims speaks volumes.

Calling a fund that is controlled by Andy Hall dubious is unforgivable. Andy is respected world wide for his Human Rights endeavors in Asia.

It does appear that to some people a fair trial is the last thing they want. No doubt those people will now reply to this post to attempt to discredit it........................

• Like 1

I have had some further ideas about the design of a tshirt to raise money desparetly needed for Andy and the trial of the boys. I think I can buy them for about 100 baht and sell them at 200. I thought the shirt should be light hearted and appeal to man, woman and child .inside the packet we could put a note telling people about the work we are all doing and the donation site that we cannot mention. It starts "you" and ends "care. We can send some to England, Burma and Australia. I expect to have my first batch ready by March. I am thinking of this wording.

Year?of?the?goat?innocence ?project?2015

post-213129-0-31776500-1421038951_thumb.

Or

post-213129-0-95169300-1421038991_thumb.

I would like some help with a nice image.

I would like to chain the words together please help me.

I have 2 free movie tickets for the winning image.

I have had some further ideas about the design of a tshirt to raise money desparetly needed for Andy and the trial of the boys. I think I can buy them for about 100 baht and sell them at 200. I thought the shirt should be light hearted and appeal to man, woman and child .inside the packet we could put a note telling people about the work we are all doing and the donation site that we cannot mention. It starts "you" and ends "care. We can send some to England, Burma and Australia. I expect to have my first batch ready by March. I am thinking of this wording.

attachicon.gifimages (7).jpg

Or

i should should stick to the day job if i were you ! or get some help through fiverr.com .

Edited by Chetzee

attachicon.gifimages (7).jpg

Or

i should should stick to the day job if i were you ! or get some help through fiverr.com .

I could sit around on my ? all day , and talk? or I can make an effort. If I listened to everyone who said. You will not succeed, I would be in the ? with you lot.

Please help me chain my words.

Year?of? the?goat

innocence?project?2015

And ideas for a pic ?

I'm assuming the RTP in their quest to convict the B2 and a possible death sentence have made no false claims, oops not enough fingers to count them all. Attempting to discredit the defense team when one poster makes a couple of allegedly false claims speaks volumes.

Calling a fund that is controlled by Andy Hall dubious is unforgivable. Andy is respected world wide for his Human Rights endeavors in Asia.

It does appear that to some people a fair trial is the last thing they want. No doubt those people will now reply to this post to attempt to discredit it........................

"Attempting to discredit the defense team when one poster makes a couple of allegedly false claims speaks volumes."

First off, no allegedly anything, the claims were false, completely.

Secondly, that poster is not some random person, he has been asking for money for the defense team.

"Attempting to discredit the defense team when one poster makes a couple of allegedly false claims speaks volumes."

Secondly, that poster is not some random person, he has been asking for money for the defense team.

Thank you for proving my point.............unforgivable

With apologies to Nat King Cole--

Unforgivable
That's what you are,
Unforgivable
Tho' near or far.
Unforgivable
In every way,
And forever more
That's how you'll stay.
That's why, darling, it's incredible
That someone so unforgivable
Thinks that I am
Unforgivable, too.

"It does appear that to some people a fair trial is the last thing they want. No doubt those people will now reply to this post to attempt to discredit it........................"

That point? :rolleyes:

Your rhetoric is as ham-fisted as it is specious.

• Like 1

"It does appear that to some people a fair trial is the last thing they want. No doubt those people will now reply to this post to attempt to discredit it........................"

That point? rolleyes.gif

Your rhetoric is as ham-fisted as it is specious.

No this point Calling a fund that is controlled by Andy Hall dubious is unforgivable. Andy is respected world wide for his Human Rights endeavors in Asia.

No this point Calling a fund that is controlled by Andy Hall dubious is unforgivable. Andy is respected world wide for his Human Rights endeavors in Asia.

Well, good thing I don't need forgiveness for showing how a person working to solicit donations to that fund has used deceptive methods to entice people to donate.

When you try to steer things away from that fact, it's not just dubious, it's downright suspicious.

Well I must apologise. As you are a man who demands links and proof to any and every argument. I feel I must give way to the fact you have typed out some random words in a different coloured fount as total proof these guys committed the murder

Actually, it was the post falsely claiming donations via “youcaring” would be tax deductible that was deleted.

The one with the false claims that the Burmese defendants were facing the possibility of being executed before the end of the year still stands:

If the lawless and ruthless powerful of the island have their way, the lads will die by lethal injection before the year ends if not soon next year. Actual murderers, who are the sons and daughters of the political elite, never go to trial. This is not a made-up drama; it’s a real life disaster in the making.

"This is not a made-up drama", yeah, right... rolleyes.gif

Hang them now.

OK lets try again !!!!!!!!!!!!!! So AleG You are claiming some random words used in a different coloured font is proof enough the Burmese boys are guilty of murder.

You have convinced me.

Hang them high.

I fixed your messed up post because I'm nice like that.

I will give you a clue, berybert, those "random words used in a different coloured font" are a link to the post were SLEQS wrote them. :rolleyes:

Now sweep your dignity off the floor and next time try a little harder.

OK lets try again !!!!!!!!!!!!!! So AleG You are claiming some random words used in a different coloured font is proof enough the Burmese boys are guilty of murder.

You have convinced me.

Hang them high.

I fixed your messed up post because I'm nice like that.

I will give you a clue, berybert, those "random words used in a different coloured font" are a link to the post were SLEQS wrote them. rolleyes.gif

Now sweep your dignity off the floor and next time try a little harder.

And these are the words you claimed had been deleted. As you often say. PROOF, LINKS. Blah blah blah.