Motorbike

Steve Hall

Hi all

I am looking for a motorbike up to 400cc, really want a tourer, not a chopper and not a racer........If your leaving Thailand and need to sell or just selling then please give me a shout. I live in Kalasin, but going back to the UK for the month of January. Cheers

I have a sam law for sale with 150 cc engine not the crappy little engine

Bought it for 52000 baht, had it two years and only done about 200 kilometres in it.

Mostly when my friends come here we go for a drive around the block a couple of times. Otherwise its sits undercover.

The same machine from the same shop is about 75000 baht so I can be reasonable with the price if need be.

I bought a solar panel to charge the battery and that keeps it prime. I'll throw that in for a reasonable offer

Maybe this is safer than a motor bike.

Regards and let me know?

Page me when you come back and I can get you the right bike. Would a Honda Steed suit you? If you're still looking for a bike when you come back, please page me.

Got some nice motorcycles with all documentation. What about a Suzuki Intruder 1400 cc?

Hi, What size engine is that Honda Steed and if you read my post, I really dont want anything over 400cc, I think 1400cc is a little over 400cc.

Thanks though

Page me when you come back and I can get you the right bike. Would a Honda Steed suit you? If you're still looking for a bike when you come back, please page me.

Got some nice motorcycles with all documentation. What about a Suzuki Intruder 1400 cc?

Hi, What size engine is that Honda Steed and if you read my post, I really dont want anything over 400cc, I think 1400cc is a little over 400cc.

Thanks though

Steed are 400 or 600 and many have no legal(or doctored) registration books. They can be heavy like a + 400cc chopper (Hardly D) style cruiser so it might not be a good idea to completely write off other alternatives? ER6N for example.

I'm not saying Steeds are no good, I had one before getting a newer & more reliable Jap bike.

Edited by DILLIGAD