Speeding Lamborghini hits 2, knocks out traffic light in Bangkok

webfact

I propose a new law, that every high speed super car driven by an idiot son of the wealthy elite,

have a large flashing red light on top of the car. This way normal people can see it coming from

a long ways off and take protective action. But I guess that would not have helped the Thai

policeman who was killed from behind by the red bull punk. So perhaps some sort of audible

warning device as well. Cars are very smart now. So maybe when the car knows it it exceeding

the speed limit by three times, the alarm would start going off to warn people in front :-)

The driver was named in the article. However nothing on him shows up in a google search,

so I suspect the name is not correct.....

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

I saw the idiot two days before going with warb speed in brought daylight at the same location. No chance for motorbike cops to follow. Next stop Singapore- if it goes on like this, they will need a tent township for the rich kid refugees. Is that what the reclaimed land is for?

A V-10 was never designed for tiny Thai feet in the 1st place.

Thai feet = Asian feet?

I wonder if Prince Bira and Kamui Kobayashi would agree with you?

Prince Bira will be well over most TVF members heads. Got a circuit named after him just outside Pattaya, most people never heard of him

• Like 1

Potentially the new police chief has the opportunity now to show us real change.......

Driver Chatchai Adirekwutthikul, 26, was uninjured. Police said his blood alcohol level did not exceed legal limits. He’ll be charged with damaging public property and reckless driving resulting in injury

Is the Red Bull heir back?

I understand the outrage when a rich person gets away with things the rest of us would not.

I don't understand the glee and pompous indignation expressed when a rich person commits a crime that would barely make a mention if a regular person were to do the same thing.

I mean, would a story of an accident involving a 5 year old Vios with no plates make the news? Would it draw the same vitriol as this guy does? Is it actually about envy rather than justice?

Just Saying...

• Like 2

Just another over privileged son of the elite who has yet to learn that money does not equate to ability. He should face at least a 5 year driving ban with mandatory jail time if caught whilst disqualified.

Too much logic for this country.

• Like 1

Potentially the new police chief has the opportunity now to show us real change.......

Driver Chatchai Adirekwutthikul, 26, was uninjured. Police said his blood alcohol level did not exceed legal limits. He’ll be charged with damaging public property and reckless driving resulting in injury

Hey Pattaya Greek, if what you state is true, than the punishment you mention is also Ok.......

This guy always drove like a fool.

I've seen him doing well over 200km/hr up the highway before. Drives it like a real dik.

Watching a program yesterday on the making of the new Lamborghini.. so over 200km/hr is just tick over as top speed was 350km/hr on the LP700, here cost over 36 million baht.

Our taxi was doing perhaps 110km/hr towards Lat Krabang down the highway.

The Lambo flew past us like we were standing still.

So no idea how fast he was going. All I heard was a screaming engine and then it was goooooone.

Glad to hear the guy actually drives this car and has a good time. Too bad about the accident.