Big Balls And Flat Surfaces

Nikkijah

Does anybody know where I can find a decent snooker hall??

I've searched through old posts for this info but nobody seems to have any info :o

My long time snooker partner is coming to Bangkok next month and we haven't had a good session in ages, I am desperate to find a proper snooker hall which has good cloths, normal large size balls & silence, can anybody help??

I live just outside of Pin Klao but am willing to travel out of my way for the right place to play

Surely there must be somewhere in town that caters for Falang...

I've searched through old posts for this info but nobody seems to have any info :o

My long time snooker partner is coming to Bangkok next month and we haven't had a good session in ages, I am desperate to find a proper snooker hall which has good cloths, normal large size balls & silence, can anybody help??

I live just outside of Pin Klao but am willing to travel out of my way for the right place to play

<deleted> i thought this might be about some kind of obscure fetish

I've searched through old posts for this info but nobody seems to have any info :D

<deleted> i thought this might be about some kind of obscure fetish

I was hoping it would get my psot more exposure and hopefully some answers :o

Have a look at Major Rangsit.

It is a big building with cinema, bowling, karaoke and snooker.

I did not play so i can not say anything about the quality, but it looked new and in good condition.

Maybe other Major cinemas have a snooker hall also. Anyone seen one?

Try "Ball in Hand" on Sukhumvit Soi 4, Opposite Radja Hotel.

Cheers for the helpful relies, I've been recommended to check out Napoleon Club at Sukhumvit Soi 33, has anybody visited there before? Any idea of the price? I've checked the club out on the net and it looks like it could quite high quality with prices to match, any ideas?

Cheers for the helpful replies, I've been recommended to check out Napoleon Club at Sukhumvit Soi 33, has anybody visited there before? Any idea of the price? I've checked the club out on the net and it looks like it could be quite high quality with prices to match, any ideas or experiences?

The Ball in hand is a Pool hall, hence the name.

On Charan Sanitwong road, in your area, around Soi 44 is a snooker hall. Caters to Thai clientelle, but has decent quality tables.

Other than that, there are many places around Sukhumvit, though not necessarily on the main road itself. Soi 31, there is a place at the end, opposite the Singapore International school. There are many on Srinakarin Rd. Just have a cruise around looking for that tell tale Riley sign.

The Ball in hand is a Pool hall, hence the name.

On Charan Sanitwong road, in your area, around Soi 44 is a snooker hall. Caters to Thai clientelle, but has decent quality tables.

Other than that, there are many places around Sukhumvit, though not necessarily on the main road itself. Soi 31, there is a place at the end, opposite the Singapore International school. There are many on Srinakarin Rd. Just have a cruise around looking for that tell tale Riley sign.

Cheers for that Moonfruit, I'm more in favour of finding somewhere catering to Falang as most of the time their snooker hall etiquette is much better than the average Thai snooker hall etiquette(sorry but it's true!)

Any experiences of Napoleans on Suky Soi 33??

Since you live in Pinkrao. On Charansatitwong(sp) Rd there is one. Near soi 12? I think.Dont quote me on that. I used to live at soi 41 and remember that down towards and past the pier there was snooker hall. Sorry is this is a bit vague. Its been a few yaers.