How many foreigners wifes were not former sex workers

manxninja

They can lie their teeth off, but I will still not belive what they are saying. And where do they pick up the Thai ladies? My experience and my intelligence tells me that the ladies mostly come from a bar in Pattaya. And often it ends up at a bus stop somewhere next to a rice paddy in Isaan with an emty bank account and two suitcases.

got any stats for that?

They can lie their teeth off, but I will still not belive what they are saying. And where do they pick up the Thai ladies? My experience and my intelligence tells me that the ladies mostly come from a bar in Pattaya. And often it ends up at a bus stop somewhere next to a rice paddy in Isaan with an emty bank account and two suitcases.

got any stats for that?

I do not need a "master degree" to figure that one out. My old lady I picked up in a bar in Pattaya and I think I have learned a thing or two about bar ladies over the years and how many of them operate.

Edited by Norlund

It's up to everyone to decide who to marry, but personally I would not do that mistake (marry a bar lady) one more time. And why marry a bar lady when there are "millions" of nice Thai ladies without that kind of experience?

Edited by Norlund
  • Like 1

It is difficult enough to find the correct woman and one who does not have too much baggage. Taking on an X hooker for a gf or wife is just so risky. I think those guys who have never tried to find a Thai girl who does not work in sex industry are the ones who resort to this behavior. Too many guys have no self confidence and can only talk to bar girls or perhaps friends gfs and wife's ..... Basically they go after anything that will talk to them including those who they shouldn't.

Friends gfs and wifes should be off limits and Hookers are for play only and not for keeps. Some people just don't get it and have no moral code or pride.

have you ever used the services of a prostitute?

YES, I have, but you would have to be a total "lonely loser" to marry a prostitute, or call one your girlfriend.

• Like 1

It's up to everyone to decide who to marry, but personally I would not do that mistake (marry a bar lady) one more time. And why marry a bar lady when there are "millions" of nice Thai ladies without that kind of experience?

That would be because most foreigners don't get the opportunity to meet anyone else.

Don't kid yourself the online dating sites are full of respectable women who can communicate in English.

The old guys, can't speak Thai, don't go to work, only meet sex workers and friends of their mates sex worker wives.

What part of that don't you understand?

• Like 2

Well, my wife was not to my knowledge. She worked at a respectable world wide hotel chain when I met her and she actually wasnt even working in Thailand or any country near it for that matter!

Well educated ...hmmmm... I wouldnt say yes but more educated than other thais I have met ... Absolutely!

Now in AUS and enjoying life !

But agree with others if you are happy and she is happy why does it matter??? and why would someone even ask this question?

Maybe someone who is not happy or has been stung.liedto or ripped off??

Just asking coffee1.gif

That would be because most foreigners don't get the opportunity to meet anyone else.

Don't kid yourself the online dating sites are full of respectable women who can communicate in English.

The old guys, can't speak Thai, don't go to work, only meet sex workers and friends of their mates sex worker wives.

What part of that don't you understand?

I agree with this... Most guys, not all, who come to Thailand are introduced to the bar scene very early and get a little take home entertainment. Many, not all, of these guys after a number of times get attached or hooked by one of these girls and begin a relationship outside the bar. It is so easy and they are lazy or have no self confidence to make an effort to do what it takes to meet a non bar girl who works out side of the sex industry.

Most of the guys I know fall into this same trap. A few including myself have made the effort to date outside the sex industry and have found it a goldmine. Soooo many girls and no reason to pay. All you have to do is shake the tree and pick up the fruit :)

The only reason to pay is if you are already attached, married or live in gf, and you pay for the bar girl's time with the understanding that it is only for sex. Really guys... If you are single you don't have to pay. Tons of good lovely girls looking for men.

• Like 1

It is difficult enough to find the correct woman and one who does not have too much baggage. Taking on an X hooker for a gf or wife is just so risky. I think those guys who have never tried to find a Thai girl who does not work in sex industry are the ones who resort to this behavior. Too many guys have no self confidence and can only talk to bar girls or perhaps friends gfs and wife's ..... Basically they go after anything that will talk to them including those who they shouldn't.

Friends gfs and wifes should be off limits and Hookers are for play only and not for keeps. Some people just don't get it and have no moral code or pride.

YES, I have, but you would have to be a total "lonely loser" to marry a prostitute, or call one your girlfriend.

then you too have no moral code.

then you too have no moral code.

Yes, I have a moral code which is "I would never marry a prostitute, or call a prostitute my girlfriend".

Yes, I have a moral code which is "I would never marry a prostitute, or call a prostitute my girlfriend".

Would your "moral code" allow you to marry a banker, lawyer or real estate agent?

How much are they going to pay me?
If they pay you and you do the nasty then that makes you a prostitute :)

Would your "moral code" allow you to marry a banker, lawyer or real estate agent?
If they pay you and you do the nasty then that makes you a prostitute smile.png

Even if I met them in a bar that I'd only started working in that week?

If they pay you and you do the nasty then that makes you a prostitute smile.png

Even if I met them in a bar that I'd only started working in that week?

were you a gogo boy ? Did they slip you a few baht in your shorts after they had their way with you ? If not then perhaps you are a good boy.... or perhaps not ;)

Yes it would "brewster". You compare a banker to a lazy prostitute, pathetic. This is why Thais think farangs are stupid clowns that only want to marry prostitutes.

I remember the days of Termae, many office and shopping mall gilrs in there, all selling their pussy after hours.

So if you married one of those did you marry a office girl or a hooker.

Answers on a postcard please.

Sounds a bit like the average very attractive, younger gal in Los Angeles. Except there it is not cash up front. It is a $2,000 rent payment, or the monthly payment on a new Mercedes. In LA it is certainly a hooker, and not an office girl.

Yes it would "brewster". You compare a banker to a lazy prostitute, pathetic. This is why Thais think farangs are stupid clowns that only want to marry prostitutes.

Maybe you need to try and meet better bargirls or you've just been unlucky. And maybe I"ve been unlucky in the bankers and estate agents I've had the misfortune to deal with!

I've been unlucky with schoolteachers in the US.

I bet between us, we can rule out most of the professions.

• Like 1

Maybe you need to try and meet better bargirls or you've just been unlucky. And maybe I"ve been unlucky in the bankers and estate agents I've had the misfortune to deal with!

No I have not being unlucky. I would never want to marry a prostitute period, and is a "better bargirl" a prostitute ? If so I still would never marry a "better bargirl" Would you marry a prostitute from your own country ?

No I have not being unlucky. I would never want to marry a prostitute period, and is a "better bargirl" a prostitute ? If so I still would never marry a "better bargirl" Would you marry a prostitute from your own country ?

If I fell in love with one, of course I would.

I've categorized TGs intto three categories.

1. Full on sex workers

2. Those that speak little or no English that would never consider dating /marrying a farang. Or if they would consider, you would not be having sex for a long time or until commitment.

3. Office workers or girls with full time jobs that speak passable English and that have had experience dating farangs. They may make ends meet by meeting a farang at the Biergarden or dating site for sex in order to pay the rent at the end of the month or saving for an Iphone.

If number 3 and you get seriously involved, you may never know of her past (and should not care).

I've categorized TGs intto three categories.

1. Full on sex workers

2. Those that speak little or no English that would never consider dating /marrying a farang. Or if they would consider, you would not be having sex for a long time or until commitment.

3. Office workers or girls with full time jobs that speak passable English and that have had experience dating farangs. They may make ends meet by meeting a farang at the Biergarden or dating site for sex in order to pay the rent at the end of the month or saving for an Iphone.

If number 3 and you get seriously involved, you may never know of her past (and should not care).

Could you possibly be any more ignorant...narrow minded....or insulting to the high percentage of good Thai women out there that have never met the likes of you? And never will....thanks for using the excuse to post a Thai bashing comment = both men and women if that's what you think of Thai society.....