Sex after 40 for Thai ladies

marko kok prong

• 3 weeks later...
This is just stupid. My GF is 45 and wants sex regularly. She also has apparently undergone menopause already. She says she does not menstruate. I don't think this is common but this is her story.

Does she always wear a scarf around her neck?

(just kidding)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

If I was Budha, when people having sex with ladies 20 or 30 years younger than them die and come to the last judgement, I would force them to have sex with ladies 20 or 30 years older than them many times for a few years at last, that would make them understand what young ladies endured with them. They do not care hurting other people, they have so much self esteem and lack of compassion that they do not even care or see anything, nor feel ashamed of anything. With all the due respect and not wanting to be "Mr Moral lesson giving "how can so many men pretend to have sex with ladies with such an age difference that they could be their daughters and not feel something like a small ego and serious mind problem? and be so proud of the shit they do... ladies over 40 not good for sex nor beautifull for those adonis perfect men. They are so good at sex that even when they mont a motorbike they give pleasure to it. Lol... and I do not publish a photo of madam who is over 40 and so beautifull and sweet that she could easily give anybody a good old school hard on... if you are have sex somebody with more than 14/15 years of age difference

On 01/06/2017 at 3:41 AM, NextStationBangkok said:

Don't forget the Free donation!

younger or older) then you have a serious mind problem or you are so hopelessly ignorant that you prefer sex to love.

10 minutes ago, Lou Provencaou said:

If I was Budha, when people having sex with ladies 20 or 30 years younger than them die and come to the last judgement, I would force them to have sex with ladies 20 or 30 years older than them many times for a few years at last, that would make them understand what young ladies endured with them. They do not care hurting other people, they have so much self esteem and lack of compassion that they do not even care or see anything, nor feel ashamed of anything. With all the due respect and not wanting to be "Mr Moral lesson giving "how can so many men pretend to have sex with ladies with such an age difference that they could be their daughters and not feel something like a small ego and serious mind problem? and be so proud of the shit they do... ladies over 40 not good for sex nor beautifull for those adonis perfect men. They are so good at sex that even when they mont a motorbike they give pleasure to it. Lol... and I do not publish a photo of madam who is over 40 and so beautifull and sweet that she could easily give anybody a good old school hard on... if you are have sex somebody with more than 14/15 years of age difference

younger or older) then you have a serious mind problem or you are so hopelessly ignorant that you prefer sex to love.

Buddha is not a God.

1 hour ago, Lou Provencaou said:

If I was Budha, when people having sex with ladies 20 or 30 years younger than them die and come to the last judgement, I would force them to have sex with ladies 20 or 30 years older than them many times for a few years at last, that would make them understand what young ladies endured with them. They do not care hurting other people,

I'm not  entirely sure having sex hurts ladies ........ it's sort of a design feature of their bodies.

200 years back, consent wasn't even thought of............

On 30/12/2014 at 1:32 PM, harryfrompattaya said:

Well after house and car and 40 she gives sex It is a great con sorry

Please I am writing this while during the Lords Work

Yes, there are some positions for Harry that allow relatively east typing on the keyboard of a mobile device while doing the Lord's work in the sense of going forth and multiplying.

MaeJoMTB     6,970

MaeJoMTB
  On 14/10/2017 at 9:04 AM, Lou Provencaou said:

If I was Budha, when people having sex with ladies 20 or 30 years younger than them die and come to the last judgement, I would force them to have sex with ladies 20 or 30 years older than them many times for a few years at last, that would make them understand what young ladies endured with them. They do not care hurting other people,

I'm not  entirely sure having sex hurts ladies ........ it's sort of a design feature of their bodies.

200 years back, consent wasn't even thought of............

I did not pretend that it was sex that was hurting them but rather it with a man old enough to be their father.

Khun Mae Joe, apart from a very few exceptions have you seen many ladies 20 or 30 years old younger than sex partner here for love or rather here because of misery and desperate for money? Would you enjoy having sex with a lady 30 years older than you teerak?

And those insane low life idiots so happy to explain that they only stay with 20 and 30 years old women not even aware how difficult it can be for those ladies even if they smile. I think that they rather keep low profile...

3 minutes ago, Lou Provencaou said:

And those insane low life idiots so happy to explain that they only stay with 20 and 30 years old women not even aware how difficult it can be for those ladies even if they smile. I think that they rather keep low profile...

do you envy these "low life idiots" or do you really believe the rubbish you preach? :tongue:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lou Provencaou said:

Khun Mae Joe, apart from a very few exceptions have you seen many ladies 20 or 30 years old younger than sex partner here for love or rather here because of misery and desperate for money? Would you enjoy having sex with a lady 30 years older than you teerak?

I think you're projecting your western cultural values onto a  world you clearly don't understand.

My current Asian wife was never desperate for money, from age 14-30 Thai men would always place it in her outstretched hand.

She doesn't need to enjoy the sex, she enjoys the house, the money, the children, and the eating.

Now my previous Thai lover, entirely different, she enjoyed sex with all  comers, around 5x a day, age and nationality not important.

She told me "I want a lot of sex every day, and if the guys wants to give me money as well ...... perfect"

Lovely woman, spoke English with a French accent, but impossible to live with, and always hunting another orgasm.

Last Filipino girlfriend, I was 61, she was 30. I  didn't even consider having sex with her, then she jumped me, had a decent job, didn't want money from me, just sex 4x-6x a day. Exhausting, but she certainly enjoyed sex with a guy 30 years older.

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Thanks 1

On 12/30/2014 at 7:16 PM, JOC said:

"Sirs,my wife has informed me that it is not appropriate,after forty years old,to have sex,seeing as she is 38,what should i do.go like a duracell bunny for 2 year's or coax her out of the notion?"

I think, she is trying to tell you something................................................coffee1.gif

My Thai wife is 52 and loves sex maybe she has the battery implanted in her already Time to trade her in or maybe get her to talk to my wife to explain why she is shutting down services Maybe has a toy boy in the wings somewhere Hard to keep it  to 2 guys so the younger version gets all the favours and you miss out

Seems to be a belief that after 40 is old age....

Probably spurred by the agri culture/farming age community where people worked themselves into an early grave dutifully to keep the family dreams alive - while producing many offspring.....

My wife is in her 40's and expressed that this is what she was taught/led to believe (too old) - probably programming to keep the family "farm" gravy train/way of life alive....

I spend a few times a week convincing her otherwise....

6 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

Seems to be a belief that after 40 is old age....

Probably spurred by the agri culture/farming age community where people worked themselves into an early grave dutifully to keep the family dreams alive - while producing many offspring.....

My wife is in her 40's and expressed that this is what she was taught/led to believe (too old) - probably programming to keep the family "farm" gravy train/way of life alive....

I spend a few times a week convincing her otherwise....

And you have done a splendid job Sir She looks refreshed you might say

Too many responses here for something without secrets in Thailand. If you are under 50 and average good looking, smart and like sex, you can have sex everyday with a different woman from 18 to 60 years old witthout spending one bath on bar girls or prostitution. If you are over 50 and average bad looking will be harder to do it every day for more than one reason. If you do not like sex, and you do not care about beign cheated.....you may find even a lot more women....of any age...specially over 40. Even somebody rich and willing to "help" you. TIST

• Like 1

On 10/21/2017 at 1:05 PM, Muzarella said:

Too many responses here for something without secrets in Thailand. If you are under 50 and average good looking, smart and like sex, you can have sex everyday with a different woman from 18 to 60 years old witthout spending one bath on bar girls or prostitution. If you are over 50 and average bad looking will be harder to do it every day for more than one reason. If you do not like sex, and you do not care about beign cheated.....you may find even a lot more women....of any age...specially over 40. Even somebody rich and willing to "help" you. TIST

I have pals too cheap/poor to pay, they always wonder why the girls don't stay long

(2-3 days tops)

Edited by MaeJoMTB