Brothers who stabbed, robbed Triam Udom student for iPhone arrested

webfact

Brothers who stabbed, robbed Triam Udom student for iPhone arrested
By Coconuts Bangkok

news02-1.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Two men who robbed a Mathayom 1 student for his iPhone 5s and stabbed him when he resisted last month have been arrested, police revealed in a press conference yesterday.

Kiattikorn Yormin, 23, and Kwan Yormin 21, who are brothers, confessed to robbing at least six other students in Prawet district for their smart phones and they also stabbed another male student from Triam Udom Suksa Pattanakarn School when he resisted on Dec. 16.

The student, whose name was withheld, was reportedly waiting for the bus in front of the school when he was robbed.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2015/01/08/brothers-who-stabbed-robbed-triam-udom-student-iphone-arrested

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-01-08

The green vests say Prawet Police Station. It is the police station congratulating itself and trying to boost its reputation.

These 2 idiots robbed and stabbed a middle class kid (Triam Udom Suksa Pattanakarn), so they will get a long, long stretch.

If they even attempted that with me I'd give them their sentence right there on the spot, I'd piss on them both before whacking their teeth down their throats. If they started crying I'd grab their knife and in one smooth move they'd be castrated. Both of them! And yes, I do see a lot of movies.

• Like 1

If they even attempted that with me I'd give them their sentence right there on the spot, I'd piss on them both before whacking their teeth down their throats. If they started crying I'd grab their knife and in one smooth move they'd be castrated. Both of them! And yes, I do see a lot of movies.

ex - SAD / COMMANDO armchair keyboard warrior talk

if one of them sticked a knife into you, you would squel like a girl, like just the rest of us

Edited by maidee

I phones and all cell phones should be banned from Thai Schools, short of

computers, in computer classes only.

Why just today the Education Ministry says this is the reason Thai students are falling behind. It is one of many good excuses.

Many have no internet access at home so the school is the ideal place to play on F.B. and other sites.

Leave your phone at the door when you come in. If mother calls we will come and get you.

confessed to robbing at least six other students + stabbed two students.

If they are poor they will get some years in prison.

If they are rich they get bail and could appeal.

if rich not one day jail back on street doing it again koh tao same same