redrus

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

England-Croatia

after 13 minutes it's 0-2.... :D

LaoPo

after 1st half it's still 0-2 and deserved I think.

Croatia is playing well. England's goalie Carson made an enormous blunder in the 9th min and England's complete defense blundered again in the 13th min.

In the meantime it's 0-1 Andorra-Russia which are playing the same time.

Suspense..... :o

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

56th min: 1-2 after a penalty by Lampard (not a deserved penalty I think, but still...)

edit:

65th min 2-2 brilliant goal by Crouch

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

Ok ..... business as usual then. Thanks England.

Anyone like to comment? I think were all braced and ready :o

Although.....

It was wet....

Grass was too long.....

Pitch was a little rough.....

Shirts were the wrong colour & washed with the wrong detergent....

Crouch was too tall......(lack of oxygen)

Croatia had 12 men, I think :D ...... um.....um.... :D

Edited by glasshock

My top 5 worst England defeats.

Feel free to change or add to the hall of fame.

1) USA 1 England 0 - 1950.

2) England 2 Coatia 3 - 2007

3) England 2 Scotland 3 - 1967..

4) USA 2 England 0 - 1993.

5) Northern Ireland 1 England 0 - 2005.

:D

Bilic, Arry, anyone but McClaren will do...says after the horse has well and truly bolted. :o

It's a joke, makeshift back 4. Inexperienced keeper and 4-3-3 :o

The fact that it boiled down to this game say's it all. Time for a change me thinks....

Oh well least we have 3 year to do something about it now :D

"They think it's all over........ It is now!" at least for McClaren

Edited by miniwai

My top 5 worst England defeats.

Feel free to change or add to the hall of fame.

1) USA 1 England 0 - 1950.

2) England 2 Coatia 3 - 2007

3) England 2 Scotland 3 - 1967..

4) USA 2 England 0 - 1993.

5) Northern Ireland 1 England 0 - 2005.

:D

Bilic, Arry, anyone but McClaren will do...says after the horse has well and truly bolted. :o

Aren't we forgetting that embarrassing loss to the dingo's 3-1, 13 February, 2003.

Cheers

It's a joke, makeshift back 4. Inexperienced keeper and 4-3-3 :o

The fact that it boiled down to this game say's it all. Time for a change me thinks....

Oh well least we have 3 year to do something about it now :D

Could'nt agree more...... exept .... the imortal words ......"Oh well least we have 3 year to do something about it now"........been saying this since post 66 win! :D

Anyway at least Steve Mac's got time to prepare for the world cup ...... Ha!!!!!!! Did you see how fast he left wembly? .... "YOUR SACKED STEVE" ..."sorry I didnt hear that, Bye!!!" :D

Edited by glasshock

Went to bed early to get up to watch the match, why did I bother?

Goalkeepers - do we have any? BTW, I loved the comment by the Star Sports commentator when Carson just stood there and the ball hit him in the chest "Carter has vindicated himself!"

Steve Mac to go? Should not have been given the job. Phone for Jose, now!

2-2, let's sit back and play for a draw - hel_l no, go out and win.

Suggestions -

Put that small round bouncy thingy in the back of the onion net. (Photos of both objects can be e-mailled to you)

Stop the showboating unless we are 5-0 up with minutes to spare - we know you can do the fancy footwork but get your job done first than you can clown about

If the ref has not blown his whistle - keep on playing.

You are not in the perfect position to shoot? If we all had to wait for perfect conditions, we would never get anything done - hit it, it might go in. If you don't try...

I do not care if you are one goal up or five - keep attacking.

English FA, as managers you have appointed a turnip, a Swede and now we have a cabbage, next time do not appoint a vegetable.

Next manager, experimental teams are OK for friendlies, not for competitive games.

OK, time for a shower and my morning ride!

Why were the U21's wearing black armbands v Bulgaria?

Was you watching the right game :o

The U-21's were in Portugal I think :D unless I was watching a different game :D

Well I've been googling and it sat it was Bulgaria England won 2-0

As usual England underperformed and lacked any guts, overpaid, overrated over confident. About time we realised England are not world class. In fact it's probably the best thing for us, mabe we will get a real Manager, stop messing around and go back to basics.

FA to meet at 08:30 GMT so it looks like McClaren will not be going to the World Cup draw in Johannesburg on Friday. The bookies have Mourino at 3-1 to be the next manager. Slaven Bilic tipped to be the first Premier League manager who wears an earring.

I blame Andorra for not getting the draw against Russia and thus allowing England to qualify. And the Russians had a player sent off in the 84th minute. They'll probably come up with the excuse that they have lost their last 29 Euro qualifying games.

I did not stay up to watch the game but could not believe my bleary eyes when I saw the result this morning.

It has to be "Taxi for McClown"

He has to be our worst manager since Graham (Do I not like that) Taylor-Turnip.

What was he thinking giving Carson the Goalkeepers shirt? For my money Robert Green has been one of the best keepers in the league this season, and he's English......beggars belief, still it saves us the obvious dissappointment we would be facing after monumental hype of how we were gonna win the competition in the summer, also saves those of us that live here from getting up at stupid o'clock to watch CRAP.

Perhaps some of the England players might come to Thailand, to gain experience, in world-class football. Although they might have trouble in getting working-visas, from Immigration, perhaps there might be some kind person with the right connections, who might assist them to make the transfer ? :o

As usual England underperformed and lacked any guts, overpaid, overrated over confident. About time we realised England are not world class. In fact it's probably the best thing for us, mabe we will get a real Manager, stop messing around and go back to basics.

Well said in a nutshell E.O.

I,d go one further and add getting rid of the whole FA hierarchy, clean out top to bottom and get a completely new approach instilled.

I would also suggest they beg someone with the proven credentials to do ALL things needed to re envigorate the way international football should be played along with the players capable of doing the job.

I,d also like to see the hierachy get on their knees and beg someone of the calibre of MARTIN O`NEAL to manage the team and give him the power to do the work without interference from within.

As i still consider myself British i also take an interest in all the relevant international teams.

What a difference between the England vs Scotland approach to the qualifiying for the Euro finals.

Scotland were so unlucky not to be in the finals and on their performances SHOULD be going forward and deservedly so.

On the other hand England got what they deserved from the run in "Shites Magregor " ( F.A. )

Last of all i feel for the paying fans who have been continually let down by so called professional footballers ????

The irony being while the fans will have lost mega bucks along with sacrifice in this farce over the months.

The players will not have lost in the pre qualifiying and ironically you can bet your last satang many will still be raking the money in come the E. Finals in some capacity or other as experts / commentators and in media roles.

Experts !!! theres a sick joke for you.

As i and many others said at the engaging of the present manager with NO proven ability or international credentials he should never have been taken on in the first place.

Let them all fall on their swords from the boardroom to the playing field.

Off with their BALLS as they obviously don,t know how to use them in the way they should and are expected to, on the playing field of course.

Scotland =heart....England = a***hole in this instance

marshbags

Edited by marshbags