Thousands of large, unused condoms dumped in an empty field in Ayutthaya

webfact

There I was, sitting at my desk and my wife walks in and asked me if I was in Ayutthaya this week! blink.pngwhistling.gifw00t.gif

BUT they were unused !

OK try telling a Thai wife. As Jimmy Carter said ' I've committed adultery in my heart ".

haha!! My ex-wife caught me looking at some bird one and flew into indignant rage. I told her that being in love hasn't made me go blind. She told me I was being unfaithful in my head!!

• Like 1

MYSTERIOUS CONDOMS
Condoms intended for recycling, owner claims

BANGKOK: -- A 38-year-old woman has claimed ownership of 1,500-kilograms of condoms abandoned on an empty plot in Samut Prakan's Phra Pradaeng district.

Naput Mentong told police that she had bought poor-quality new condoms from a factory at the Nawanakhon Industrial Estate in Pathum Thani province. She had deposited on the plot, which she also owns, almost a year ago and was planning to sell them to a recycling factory in Samut Sakhon province.

Naput said that she bought condoms for Bt30,000 and asked police to look for people who burned the condoms.

The presence of the tons of condoms on the land made headlines.

While not disputing that the land is the property of the woman, Tambon Mahapram Municipality nevertheless filed a police complaint against owner of the condom for allegedly moving items considered dangerous rubbish to the plot without permission.

The municipality initially planned to destroy the condoms in an incinerator in Bang Pain industrial estate.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Condoms-intended-for-recycling-owner-claims-30252271.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-01-20

They were ordered by a red Ferrari owner.........he was sure they would fit him.

Promise you, never ordered them as I never use a condom.

I'm more into nature.......don't like plastic productsrolleyes.gif

Are you the Jap with a multitude of children out of wedlock?

They were ordered by a red Ferrari owner.........he was sure they would fit him.

Promise you, never ordered them as I never use a condom.

I'm more into nature.......don't like plastic products

I just KNEW those rubber trees were fake!

P.S I'd love to see your wooden computer someday.

w00t.gif

Edited by Fullstop

hmm... probably a faulty production batch.

Odd to dump it on a field though.

No, not so odd in sunny Thailand. What happens is someone is paid to take away rubbish and instead of trying to dispose of rubbish properly, they just dump it somewhere. Happens in the UK too and one such dumper was exposed on Rogue Traders a few years ago.

hmm... probably a faulty production batch.

Odd to dump it on a field though.

Dumping rubbish in thailand irrespective of what the rubbish consists of is normal practice, I live in Hua Hin and have seen several times trucks dumping some kind of liquid waste in one of the small klongs , the look of of panic and guilt on the drivers face told me all I needed to know, I could have filmed it several times and posted it on line if it was not for the fact I value my life.