BBC makes unlikely star of Bangkok airport immigration officer 'Capt. Jack'

webfact

Watched it yesterday on Youtube..

Foul mouthed disgusting behaviour English pigs !

'strine" atchully

This dumb sheyeler and pretty well ALL the FARANG doofuses in this wonderful doco make me feel like a 1%-re ;-))$

Loved Matt . . . . . He was the "no money. No passport. No "brines". mother-calling idiot demanding service from Thai staff.

The foul-mouthed imbecile " faghies"

It was hard to choose, though weren't igh.

I loved the bit where he was spouting how he'd "never come back to Thailand" as if it was Thailand's fault he had his wallet stolen and had no alternative method of getting money. As Crossy said, some people shouldn't be allowed on the plane.

Also, shows like this make me feel that some people should be sterilised before they can breed, like the father of those two awful girls.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God bless Jack and his cotton socks....

land o smiles......sorry u cant smile on any id photo......whatsoever......hey TOT.. .. here you go.....the Land of Smiles.....for Drivers liscenes id cards ...passports.......Show that smile.......import it.....export it..... say cheese Thailand

Watched it yesterday on Youtube..

Foul mouthed disgusting behaviour English pigs !

'strine" atchully

This dumb sheyeler and pretty well ALL the FARANG doofuses in this wonderful doco make me feel like a 1%-re ;-))$

Loved Matt . . . . . He was the "no money. No passport. No "brines". mother-calling idiot demanding service from Thai staff.

The foul-mouthed imbecile " faghies"

It was hard to choose, though weren't igh.

I loved the bit where he was spouting how he'd "never come back to Thailand" as if it was Thailand's fault he had his wallet stolen and had no alternative method of getting money. As Crossy said, some people shouldn't be allowed on the plane.

Also, shows like this make me feel that some people should be sterilised before they can breed, like the father of those two awful girls.

I got the feeling he was massively hungover as well. Seemed to have the shakes for half the show.

Might explain how his wallet was stolen.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

It should be ban in Thailand.

I am sure the prime Minister Prayuth will agree with me too.

Nooooo.......I've never laughed so much at the characters, both foreign and Thai laugh.png

Making fun is not a licence to publish / broadcast anything you like.

European media still have not learn from the Paris incident?

Not sure his wife was that young, but his daughter was one of the dumbest people I've seen on tv.

She couldn't add up 8 plus 8.

Literally could not do it.

Embarrassing, damn right she was.

Indeed it was, and the amazing thing is these characters can breed, vote and are welcomed as tourists.

Bravo the Thais that had to deal with these morons.

I like Paul, proper piss can!!!biggrin.png

She couldn't add up 8 plus 8.

Don't be so scathing, as she is a product of the ( non ) education system as it exists today. They just teach them how to use computers and not their brains.

Plenty of Thai shop assistants that use a calculator to do simple arithmetic that I can do in my head.

I'm sorry but I will be scathing.

8+8 is early years primary level.

It's basic doubling.

In addition it's two even numbers so the answer must be even, one of her guesses was 19.

That is pure dumb.

It's maths 6 and 7 year old kids learn.

As for not being taught in schools. It is taught, on a frequent basis and not with calculator or computer support.

It's basic number skills.

Funny stuff. Neither the Thai airport staff nor the Brits came off very well.

This stuff cannot be real. The guy with the lost ticket should have been able

to buy a ticket online, then go to the airline ticket counter with a policeman in

tow who could explain why the guy did not have the actual credit card the ticket

was bought with. Done. If captain Jack has a wife, I have a bridge I want to sell.

The Brit girls were like a walking joke, now I understand why there are so many

Brit men here. The Thai security girl who wants a farang

needs to back off on her eyebrow liner..... :-) The suntan girl with her skin

peeling off and tits hanging out was a nice touch too. Am sure immigration was

impressed.

But the home run was the lost passport guy. After spending the day getting

his boarding pass to go home finally, he is going up the escalator saying

" well I won't lose this" . Then next minute he has lost the boarding pass.

I am sure BBC was taking the piss out of us, people like this cannot exist...

The rig guy ? Words fail me....

Edited by EyesWideOpen

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Nooooo.......I've never laughed so much at the characters, both foreign and Thai laugh.png

Those filmed would have signed consent agreements, if they are dumb and don't mind the world knowing that's up to them. The 2 girls were walking fat slags from Viz comic who think having protected sex is doing it in a bus shelter facepalm.gif

Edited by jacky54

I thought it would be a slagging off of Thailand. And was pleasantly surprised.

Agreed. Without wanting to appear at all racist, I did think it showed up a lot of twits with missing passports, wallets, boarding passes.

Yes, Capt Jack has a great sense of humour. A lot more cheerful than any Immigration Official I've ever come across.

In fact although many of the Immigration officials are not terribly "smiley", I can understand why...look at the weird bunch of oddballs that they have to deal with by the thousands every day.

I was nicely surprised by one officer when I was coming home not long ago, as he welcomed me to Thailand, and when I spoke to him in Thai, he was pleasant and joked and laughed with me. It wasn't Cap'n Jack though, as this chap was quite a bit older.

Anyway, nice things sometimes happen.... Well done Jack!

I was kind of surprised he was married.

Just goes to show, shouldn't judge a person on initial impressions.

Or trailers for tv shows.

Yes I wouldn't be dropping the soap in the shower with Captain Jack around !

Your homophobia is showing sir!

So, you want to censor everything that you don't like, just you, with absolutely no regard for anyone else.

You truly do have a "Made in Thailand" stamp on your backside.

Get a sense of humour and grow up a bit.

The media never made the characters look stupid, they did a good job of that themselves.

So, you want to censor everything that you don't like, just you, with absolutely no regard for anyone else.

You truly do have a "Made in Thailand" stamp on your backside.

Get a sense of humour and grow up a bit.

Or run for Mayor on Koh Tao.

And why never mention the airport's name, Suvarnabhumi. Strange.

Maybe because it's probably the only airport in the world which has a different name for locals and foreigners (*)

Ever tried to order a taxi to go to soo-war-na-boo-mee? almost certain to get a blank look until ... "oh! s'wa-na-phoom"

Yes, I can speak and read Thai so I know it's the "standard" transliteration for the mute final in Thai but seriously...

(*) just as the name of the capital it serves, too

Edited by Lannig

That rig worker is from Dundee, Scotland it shows...

I don't think Jack is working for the busy international immigration area. It looks like they have put him in the quiet part of the airport as where I've landed and been processed by immigration it is much much busier and larger than that little partition area.

Edited by mitsubishi

good reality TV, for a while i thought it was a documentary

a gamble from TAT not that sure it will leave a perfect image of thailand

The Thais act as we know them. Cute.

I would be more worried about the horrible image these ugly, stupid Brits are creating of the United Kingdom. What a bunch of losers.

Entertaining but does not make me proud to be British. Suddenly almost every other nation seems more intelligent!

Clearly the production team focused on Brits as it was a BBC production, in my years of passing through Swampy and DM I have seen worse than that, [deleted deleted] of all nationalities though have to admit far too many Brits.

has anyone here ever been greeted by a smiling immigration officer on arrival or departure?? I think if you get a surly stare you are lucky

I smile, they smile back. Immigration, police, vendors, mothers, daughters, old and young. It doesn't require much to get a positive reaction. Even dogs stop barking when I talk to them. You must develop social skills. Then it will happen to you, too.

has anyone here ever been greeted by a smiling immigration officer on arrival or departure?? I think if you get a surly stare you are lucky

I smile, they smile back. Immigration, police, vendors, mothers, daughters, old and young. It doesn't require much to get a positive reaction. Even dogs stop barking when I talk to them. You must develop social skills. Then it will happen to you, too.

I wouldn't make this a rule, either.

I can speak decent Thai. Since I have worked several years in Thailand, I still have a few non-imm one-year expired visas in my passport which tend to confuse immigration officers. So I have my sentence ready with the accompanying "krub" and smile to explain my current situation as a regular tourist with no visa, just to save them a few seconds browsing through all the passport pages.

This earns me a smile back half of the time, not more. Can't recall having ever heard a "yin dee krub/kha" (welcome) either.

Edited by Lannig