Tottenham Thread

chonabot

We've taken 10pts from the 4 festive games (with 3 of them being tricky away ties),

that's more than any other team managed and it keeps us in the hunt for a top 4 finish.

Saying that though, we did seem to fade away in the last 10-15mins in our last 2 games,

which is something that needs to be rectified.

Against Watford we were defending a series of corners where Lloris pulled a save off the line

before we broke away and scored.

Again yesterday Lloris saved a shot in injury time from Ross Barkley to keep us in the game.

Two home games against Liecester next, FA Cup first, then the league, can't help but think whoever

goes out in the cup will benefit in the battle for a top 4 finish.

• Like 1

Agree with you all. Good game for the neutral too.

Whats going on with Eriksen? Somethings not right with him.

I am wondering that if he is not played in his preferred position ( middle of the attacking 3 ) that it affects his game ! especially recently as he has been starting on the right.

Good game,glad that Everton managed to grab a point.

Bring a few people back down to earth.

Not so sure anyone needed bringing down to earth stoney like with your mob our expectations are low down to years of being let down. But that first half performance, imo everton were down right fortunate not to have their <deleted> kicked, they just couldn't live with the pace.

Oh carms Erickson. Atm seems like he's taking one for the team dropping a bit deeper,doing a bit more of the 'spade' work apparently he's been doing that for Denmark recently

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Me, i wish vardy was in, with or without him imo were gonna beat them and with vardy in would have made a better spectacle. And i don't like double headers like this not saying evertyime, but often the second game teams cancel each other out, lets hope not.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Clever from Levy !

A night in the glow of Tottenham’s glorious past has been followed by a promise Mauricio Pochettino could come to regret. Chairman Daniel Levy might rue it too, considering his manager revealed on Friday they will sing a duet if Spurs win the FA Cup.

It says plenty about Tottenham’s progress under the Argentine that the possibility is not especially remote. The idea was formulated at a restaurant gathering of club legends on Thursday, with Pochettino and Levy present ahead of Sunday’s third-round tie at home to Leicester.

In the company of Ossie Ardiles, Graham Roberts, Micky Hazard, Pat Jennings and Tony Galvin, who have won the FA Cup seven times for Spurs between them, it would have thrown into focus that almost 25 years have passed since Tottenham won the competition.

But having watched Ardiles perform a rendition of Tottenham’s 1981 Cup song Ossie’s Dream, Pochettino said: ‘I promised Daniel I’d sing if we won some title, but he will be with me. I don’t know what we’ll sing but why not in the stadium in front of our supporters?’

He added: ‘It was a pleasure to meet all the previous players. It was a fantastic idea from Daniel. A lot of names were there - Ossie was next to me, Micky Hazard, Pat Jennings, Tony Galvin, Ledley King, Graham Roberts.