Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Midfield suspensions/injuries caught up with you guys in the end but no shame there. Probably the most entertaining side in the league this term. Well done, and I reckon you'll make 2nd next yearthumbsup.gif

We'll be aiming higher than that if we manage to improve our squad. ;)

• Like 1

Midfield suspensions/injuries caught up with you guys in the end but no shame there. Probably the most entertaining side in the league this term. Well done, and I reckon you'll make 2nd next yearthumbsup.gif

We'll be aiming higher than that if we manage to improve our squad. wink.png

Will give you our targets in a week or so...then you can go after them!biggrin.png

• Like 1

We'll be aiming higher than that if we manage to improve our squad. wink.png

Will give you our targets in a week or so...then you can go after them!biggrin.png

Well that all depends how your next game goes...best of luck!

• Like 1

can't believe it, you've just handed Wenger a get out of jail card, free on a plate !

still, i will say it now for the record, won't change anything as far as next season goes. you will be the better team, squad and have a better future ahead of you with your new stadium being built, financial status as far as going forward and a good thinking football manager to guide the club through it's transition.

can't believe it, you've just handed Wenger a get out of jail card, free on a plate !

still, i will say it now for the record, won't change anything as far as next season goes. you will be the better team, squad and have a better future ahead of you with your new stadium being built, financial status as far as going forward and a good thinking football manager to guide the club through it's transition.

Is SantiSuk multinicing?

We're finishing second gents....and that is all the statement you need from Tottenham Hotspur. smile.png

Smokie, smokie, smokie. What you doin fella. Why couldn't you wait a couple of hours.

Let me know if you want that post removing smile.png

Don't you dare.

w00t.gif

first half we were totally poor losing every battle, second half we pushed up and at 2-1 and against ten men looked every bit as though we were gonna pull it around, then pochs decision to go 3 across the back, one imo he didnt need to do and one i'm sure he'll look bac and regret, thought it was wrong immediately against a team given space has enuf pace in sissoko and townsend on the break to trouble , ,,, the fact is we were beaten by them on the break, and the truth is, it could easily have been more than 5 ,, oh and our deliveries into the Newcastle box were truly Sunday am stuff, absolutely woeful, not worthy of the shirt . but then last night not many were.

Edited by rijit

We're finishing second gents....and that is all the statement you need from Tottenham Hotspur. smile.png

Smokie, smokie, smokie. What you doin fella. Why couldn't you wait a couple of hours.

Let me know if you want that post removing smile.png

Only Spurs could come third in a two team race thumbsup.gif

If the goons finishing 2nd means Arsene stays a few years longer then it wasn't such a bad day, thats the only positive i can take out of the day sad.pngbiggrin.png

^Alfie, be a good chap and remind us all what Wenger has won since Spurs last won a trophy EIGHT YEARS AGO

I don't know what they have won but i fail to see what that has got to do with the future facepalm.gif

Edited by alfieconn

don't mind admitting that hurt yesterday. Appalling performance, don't know where it came from and a strange feeling of disappointment after such a fine season. Where did that performance come from?!!!! Inexplicable. Fair play to Poch for apologizing.

Anyways, its all going in the right direction no matter how niggling the 3rd place finish. Onwards and upwards.

Meanwhile we can sit back and watch Chelsea and City buy a title winning team. biggrin.png

• Like 2

If the goons finishing 2nd means Arsene stays a few years longer then it wasn't such a bad day, thats the only positive i can take out of the day sad.pngbiggrin.png

^Alfie, be a good chap and remind us all what Wenger has won since Spurs last won a trophy EIGHT YEARS AGO

Remind me, who do you actually support? Its been getting more and more blurred over the months.

It's no good asking him a question carms as he hardly ever answers them, strange that gigglem.gif

Remind me, who do you actually support? Its been getting more and more blurred over the months.

It's no good asking him a question carms as he hardly ever answers them, strange that gigglem.gif

Despite last night shambles congratulation to Spurs on a great season.I think most supporters would have taken a CL place pre season.

If there are no defections to other clubs next season the club has a really solid foundation to build on

yeah agree with that. am sure the arsenal crowing hurts but relative to expectation back in august spurs have had a much better season than the gooners. given the form of chelsea, city and united, arsenal simply should have won the league this season. spurs were a surprise package.

• Like 1

Definitely not you cocky buggers! ;-)

And remind us what you're two bob team won before you got a sugar daddy.

Not a lot but you'd be hard pushed to find such cocky comments on the City forum between 2006 and post Sheikh take over ;-)

Where's the the boo hoo emoticon when you need it...

Anyway good to see you two, Alfie and Carmine, have come out from behind the sofa...finally.

And remind us what you're two bob team won before you got a sugar daddy.

Not a lot but you'd be hard pushed to find such cocky comments on the City forum between 2006 and post Sheikh take over ;-)

Most probably because you weren't posting in that erabiggrin.png

Where's the the boo hoo emoticon when you need it...

Anyway good to see you two, Alfie and Carmine, have come out from behind the sofa...finally

bb, always remember that B comes before M which should help you remember to engage your brain before you open your mouth.

Iv'e already told you that i am in the UK at the moment so getting up in the middle of the night just to post on here early Thai time is never going to happen.

And i think your find that carms has a business to run so posting early morning is not always feasible.

Hope that clears up things.

Edited by alfieconn