Tottenham Thread

chonabot

29 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

A Totally dominant display cant remember the arse wipes even looking like they were gonna score. 4 or 5 nil would have been a truer reflection anyways hapi days and carms seems poch is atm agreeing with our assement of the walker trippier conundrum.

Not so sure about Poch having a preference of Trippier over Walker.

Walker played the full match against Palace on Wednesday.

Think Poch is just rotating them and reckon Walker will start on Friday 

against the Spammers.

Trippier also didn't have one of his better games today either.

Anyway as i said before, we need both of them throughout a season 

and that includes Rose & Davies on the left.

13 minutes ago, TEFLKrabi said:

I turned off before the trophy presentation. What did they get for beating a team at home?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

3 more points in the bag.

Secure UCL football next season.

Dramatically reduced The Arsewipes chances of getting in the Top 4.

Bragging rights of being the no1 team in North London.

Oh and singing to Wenger for him to stay, and watching him have a tantrum 

at Steve Bold :biggrin:

Happy Days! :biggrin:

3 more points in the bag.
Secure UCL football next season.
Dramatically reduced The Arsewipes chances of getting in the Top 4.
Bragging rights of being the no1 team in North London.

Oh and singing to Wenger for him to stay, and watching him have a tantrum 
at Steve Bold :biggrin:

Happy Days! :biggrin:

So basically absolutely nothing except a few bragging rights. [emoji33]

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 hours ago, sotsira said:

Not so sure about Poch having a preference of Trippier over Walker.

Walker played the full match against Palace on Wednesday.

Think Poch is just rotating them and reckon Walker will start on Friday 

against the Spammers.

Trippier also didn't have one of his better games today either.

Anyway as i said before, we need both of them throughout a season 

and that includes Rose & Davies on the left.

Yeah i didnt think trips had a particulary good game but i partly think that was down to the arse wipes tactics, the thing with walker is going 4ward he just WONT be shut down, his pace and power  at its relentless best is unmarkable just a crying shame bout the rest of his game!! But yeah rotating them wouldnt be a bad idea.

On 4/29/2017 at 1:53 PM, Rc2702 said:

1 win in 4 in your last appearances down the road don't look good and an NFL stadium to look forward to sounds ideal!

We'll just reduce the pitch size to that of WHL.  

I can't remember such an easy straightforward victory against Arsenal.  Neither can i remember an Arsenal midfield so easily bullied into submission.  Ozil really is a show money and they are so reliant on Sanchez its quite ridiculous.

For me our stand outs were Wanyama and Vertonghen.  Although, aside of Trippier having a slight off day everyone else was very good.  

Davies is playing really well but its important to have Rose back for the last home game as an added attacking option against a dire defensive Mourinho side that will be coming for a draw.

Talk continues about Walker but for the real situation then the progress of Walker-Peters is possibly where the real answer lies.

Onwards to the Pikey Stadium to hopefully beat the spammers.  If we can then its one point and a couple of days with Chelsea having to wait till monday night.

Complete performance by Spurs. Arsenal like United and City have a lot of re jigging to do over the summer.

If the Spurs squad ,manager and coaching staff can stay and not be plundered by big clubs sniffing around it would make them early favourites for next season.

Youth and now experience will see to that

15 hours ago, alfieconn said:

How comes this is the only thread that the posters don't moan about injuries obviously excluding  the goons as they just don't any posters to moan about anything  :shock1:

I can never work out why posters just come on here to knock, u would think they'de be pleased to be able to watch a team playing attractive free flowing football... but no , posters to trolls without even realising.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2017 at 10:43 AM, mrbojangles said:

Eh? Can't see him being a Pep style of player. Have you heard a rumour?

Look's like he's all set for City, still the 50m should come in handy and help reduce our net spend !

3 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

I can never work out why posters just come on here to knock, u would think they'de be pleased to be able to watch a team playing attractive free flowing football... but no , posters to trolls without even realising.

Its that old green eyed monster called jealousy. :smile:

36 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Look's like he's all set for City, still the 50m should come in handy and help reduce our net spend !

No smoke without fire here.  There's been constant chatter recently that Poch isn't happy with him and to be dropped for the semi and the NLD is a big statement.  I expect him to go and for stupid money.  Were very well covered at right back anyway.

33 minutes ago, carmine said:

No smoke without fire here.  There's been constant chatter recently that Poch isn't happy with him and to be dropped for the semi and the NLD is a big statement.  I expect him to go and for stupid money.  Were very well covered at right back anyway.

If he doesn't play this Friday then that will determine his future.

Sounds like walkers on his way out,, who would have guessed !!!!!!

NIce lng contract signed most of the trump cards in levy's hands, wonder  which mug has the deepest pockets? Man city have to be favs,, who would have predicted it!!!!!:post-4641-1156694572:

12 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Looking at the line ups he' s been listed playing on the rhs so  presume he's right footed ?

Yep looks like he is right footed , i must admit i thought he was left footed !

Edited by alfieconn

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Get over it Carmine, I'm just posting what I think is a funny cartoon. So sensitive!

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Get over it Carmine, I'm just posting what I think is a funny cartoon. So sensitive!

And you wonder why you get ripped into on here.  Its not just about you hilarious take on football, its about you constantly throwing ones in and then belly aching and threatening to put people on "ignore" when they treat you like a bellend that you behave like.

About time someone told you straight!:shock1:

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

We're telling each straight are we our resident expert flitting across all forums like you know all about all clubs. People are politely ignoring the fact that spurs have won bugger all but you're the cockiest ones here.

About time someone told you straight!

Edited by Bredbury Blue

10 minutes ago, carmine said:

You not still miffed about us finishing above you, surely!!  Get over it.

I think you missed out the word "again" carms, anyway don't be so harsh on then ,after all they only net spent 238m in the last 2 seasons against our 20m :passifier: