Margarita Mix

jagi00

Trader Vic's is still going in BKK, mentioned in the song Werewolves of London. But, looks more like pina colada and mai tais...... http://tradervics.com/product-category/drinkmix-syrup/.............look at the ingredients.....hfcs, lime concentrate, green dye #40........also consider Minute Maid Limeade.....it's really easy to adjust to your taste.

Thanks - I do use the traditional method sometimes but I'm looking for the ready mixed stuff that comes in 1.5 litre bottles.

Sounds like you have a drink problem. 1.5lt of margarita? I thought it was tequila, a little lime juice & salt around the rim.

Sounds like sarcasm, but I seriously wouldn't be surprised to see MM Limeade in Tops or Rim or even Tesco. CocaCola owns MM and serves 1,000,000,000,000 drinks per day.....and I would guess that is spread out over 170 countries, but I'm not going to look it up, but the list would even include most of the Ebola countries. There is also this new concept called Thai Post that will deliver parcels anywhere in Thailand, for those that never make it to the big city.

Green Fanta will give it the green color, if you need to please the kids.

Thanks - I do use the traditional method sometimes but I'm looking for the ready mixed stuff that comes in 1.5 litre bottles.

Sounds like you have a drink problem. 1.5lt of margarita? I thought it was tequila, a little lime juice & salt around the rim.

sounds more like Type II Diabetes.