Honda Jazz Discount (don't Yawn, Please)

2long

Ok, Ok. It's been done dozens of time, no doubt, but now is not 'then' and this may be a differnet car, model etc.

We're very close to buying a new Jazz on 4 year finance with 25% deposit. Yes, we'll need mud flaps, floor mats and a spoiler but, that aside, how much discount have people been getting?

I used to work in new car sales. Before I started, there was up to 17.5% margin, but that soon came down to 10%, or less for new models.

What am I likely to expect?

Thanx

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Latest posts...

1. 6

Biden Criticizes Trump on ‘The View,’ Calling Him a 'Loser' with No 'Redeeming Value'

2. 0

What's it =really= like: To be DEEPLY in love with a bar girl? Do you know?

3. 10

Polish Passenger Threatens to Bomb Plane Mid-air on Flight to Bangkok

4. 5

Your opinion on leasing ? Why isn’t more popular ? It offers some kind of certainty

5. 13

In 2001 I was happy to sit on the beach and read the entirety (except sports) of the news.

6. 6

Ever feel like walking naked?: Do you ever feel like walking down the road nude?

7. 10

Siamburi

8. 43

How-To: Import an AC from Japan. Logistics? Wish to buy Japan. And circumvent low quality.

9. 10

Polish Passenger Threatens to Bomb Plane Mid-air on Flight to Bangkok

10. 5

Your opinion on leasing ? Why isn’t more popular ? It offers some kind of certainty

11. 0

Man Withdraws Government Cash, Buys Liquor for Celebration, Gets Drunk and Falls into Canal

""