Please stop repeating the same cliched one-liners on every other thread

Rykbanlor

OP, take your medicine, stop ranting around and don't read topics that you don't like

(note: this could either be number 4 to 6.. or meant towards the OP... but who knows... up to you...)

(note on note: "up to you" could be number 7...)

• Like 1

OP, take your medicine, stop ranting around and don't read topics that you don't like

(note: this could either be number 4 to 6.. or meant towards the OP... but who knows... up to you...)

(note on note: "up to you" could be number 7...)

Well done - Take your medicine, I missed that.

Its not the topics I don't like.

Half the people here make repeated visits to this country for sex and the company of women whose conversational prowess consists of "What your name Where you come from? How long you stay Thailand?" and they are perfectly fine with it, so don't be surprised if "Another quality tourist" or "Hub of..." is the sum of their own wit.

• Like 2

Half the people here make repeated visits to this country for sex and the company of women whose conversational prowess consists of "What your name Where you come from? How long you stay Thailand?" and they are perfectly fine with it, so don't be surprised if "Another quality tourist" or "Hub of..." is the sum of their own wit.

Squeegee, you seem to be very knowledgeable about the conversational prowess of the women here.

Just makes me think........whistling.gif

Squeegee, you seem to be very knowledgeable about the conversational prowess of the women here.

I think you are already beyond just thinking, dear Costas... given your strolls down Walking Street and various other sois while your wife is working... you are obviously looking for first-hand experience... thumbsup.gif

Edited by Swiss1960

I'm not whiter than white myself Costas, and I'm not having a go at the guys here for going with Thai prostitutes. I'm just saying that since so many Western guys come here for the ladies of the night, and since that's their conversation, then it stands to reason those guys will be fine with a broken record, even when it's coming from their own mouth.

My name is Headgame.

I am from Podunkia.

I stay in Thailand. long time.

What's your name?

Where you come from?

How long you stay in Thailand?

Please come back to my loom with me.

Yes, I have my ATM card.

Always works for me.

I agree to an extent i part, certainly with throwaway 'if you don't like it' and 'don't let the door hit your arse on the way out' lines. Probably not worth starting a thread about, however, because tripe is the nature of online fora and social media and different people are typing the same thing. It's not a paid-for service and is thus loaded up with trolls and warriors. But if you think this is bad, have you seen YouTube lately, even after the big cleanup?

Btw, few outside the UK would have an inkling who Morecambe & Wise and Tommy Cooper were. Just like that!

I think you are already beyond just thinking, dear Costas... given your strolls down Walking Street and various other sois while your wife is working... you are obviously looking for first-hand experience... thumbsup.gif

Where is Costas now?

Still in the countryside, or has he made the move to Pattaya yet?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Just makes me think........ alt=whistling.gif>

Well I thought the post was about the conversation capabilities of sex tourists in terms of the subjects they can converse about and their ability to construct sentences and sometimes broken English being the extent of their capabilities.

No...tell me it isn't true.

ThaiVisa is becoming a hub of cliches on thailand.

becoming? there has been nothing new or interesting posted here in over a year, though you could argue over 5 years.

the greater a financial concern this place becomes the less interesting it gets, and any vaguely interesting or controversial poster is given the boot.

to top it off, in the interests of generating new content admin has stooped to quoting the likes of stickboy.

i used to delight in the banter here, but lately clicking show new content turns up only the same threads daily.

• Like 2

No...tell me it isn't true.

ThaiVisa is becoming a hub of cliches on thailand.

becoming? there has been nothing new or interesting posted here in over a year, though you could argue over 5 years.

the greater a financial concern this place becomes the less interesting it gets, and any vaguely interesting or controversial poster is given the boot.

to top it off, in the interests of generating new content admin has stooped to quoting the likes of stickboy.

i used to delight in the banter here, but lately clicking show new content turns up only the same threads daily.

It's your own fault, for not contributing to interesting threads like the rugby league thread. I can't carry all you deadwoods forever