Australian Deputy PM's office denies report about discussions to call off MH370 search

webfact

Australian Deputy PM's office denies report about discussions to call off MH370 search
English.news.cn

CANBERRA, March 3 (Xinhua) -- The office of Australian Deputy Prime Minister Warren Truss on Tuesday denied the report by Reuters on Australia being in discussions with Malaysia and China to stop the operation of searching the missing Malaysia Airline flight MH370.

In an email received by Xinhua, Truss' Senior Media Advisor Brett Heffernan said the Reuters story had quoted Truss, "but they have overstated the lead in a big way".

The lead of the Reuters story, dated Canberra March 1, reads " The search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 cannot go on forever, Australia's deputy prime minister said, and discussions are already under way between Australia, China and Malaysia as to whether to call off the hunt within weeks."

"To be clear ... we are not in discussions to call off the search," Heffernan said in the email addressing to reporters.

Full story: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2015-03/03/c_134032252.htm

-- Xinhua 2015-03-03[/b]

I think it's clear that there is a LOT more to this disappearance than we have been told about. Things just don't add up. For some reason people do not want the public to know the truth which means something at a governmental level somewhere. My feeling is that it has been covered up because if the truth was known, action would be demanded between governments - or secrets revealed - which they really do not want to get into. Which makes me think the USA + China.

This is beyond belief. Where is Malaysia's effort and funding to find their plane? Leaving it to the good heart Aussies.

Too busy preying at the Mosque while the families suffer. I remember their transport Minister "Just came back from Prayers" before one of his updates of achieving sweet FA

I think it's clear that there is a LOT more to this disappearance than we have been told about. Things just don't add up. For some reason people do not want the public to know the truth which means something at a governmental level somewhere. My feeling is that it has been covered up because if the truth was known, action would be demanded between governments - or secrets revealed - which they really do not want to get into. Which makes me think the USA + China.

saai.gif

This is beyond belief. Where is Malaysia's effort and funding to find their plane? Leaving it to the good heart Aussies.

Too busy preying at the Mosque while the families suffer. I remember their transport Minister "Just came back from Prayers" before one of his updates of achieving sweet FA

Because it was only their plans and most of the people on the plane were of another country, hence the not so important issue for them, Why don't they ask their powers to be where he is, if he is so powerful and sees all.