Favorite British Movie ?

Soutpeel

Was Snatch a British film?....nope.

according these links dear boy..yes it was wink.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_criminal_comedy_films

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:British_films&pagefrom=Smiley+%281956+film%29&subcatfrom=S&filefrom=S#mw-pages

Written and directed by Guy Ritchie, who just happens to be British, funny enough

Produced by SKA production company which just happens to be, you guessed it.. a British company

and the vast majority of the actors are British...

• Like 1

Snatch was a joint US\British venture.......

Lets put it this way, I started the thread, I know what I meant by a "British movie" and as far I am concerned "Snatch" is British movie, play the semantics all you wish

if you wish to dispute the T&C's on thread suggest you retain a lawyer....

tongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

I just watched Zulu.....it was kinda like the original Alamo movie.......no comparison to Lof A.......off topic...The Man Who Would be King....a movie I have never re-watched....I would like to see it again.......in a camper with no jelly.

In today's multinational film making environment (especially between the US/UK) it's hard to say what is a British film (financing, producing, directing, acting, filming locations). However, 3 films stand out that had British subject matter, were partly or mostly shot in Britain, or had heavy British involvement or featured British leads:

1. The English Patient

2. Out of Africa

3. The Red Violin

I just watched Zulu.....it was kinda like the original Alamo movie.......no comparison to Lof A.......off topic...The Man Who Would be King....a movie I have never re-watched....I would like to see it again.......in a camper with no jelly.

The Man Who Would Be King, classic.

What a scene, worth watching again for this scene only, this is movie is part of my Songkran Survival Pack.