Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

17 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I have just received my Receipt of Notification in the post,90 days,

on the bottom they have stamped in very small letters  the

following...  Pibics (service), in Thai, )22 Feb - 22 March. 

I just Googled Pibics , and its Thai blacklist identification.

I have never seen this before,does it mean they have

checked to see if I am on a Blacklist, or is it something else ?. thanks.

regards Worgeordie

Worgeordie

If you please. When did you mail in your forms? How long from the time the EMS shows being received did you get the return?

Any other information that might be helpful would be appreciated.

Thanks

12 hours ago, sadeghsep said:

thanks

yes i have all my past online reports and in person report as well 

, do you know how i get there ?

is there any special bus like 166 for cw ?

I used taxi.  Have not seen any reports of specific bus travel and office is inside private government compound that had not been completed yet so expect closest would be Impact Exhibition Center area as you can enter on road across from Hong Kong Fisherman Restaurant.   The normal taxi entry is private road just South of Faraday Cafe west of highway

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JohnOFphon said:

How long from the time the EMS shows being received did you get the return?

21 days for me most recently. Recent reports (on Facebook) are closer to 28 days. 

Some report their submission held (for the ~ 14-ish days) and processed on the report date. Others report being processed within a few days of receipt, but held for return.

All CW MTT/BKK.

Recomend paying the 37 baht for return EMS, in addition to the 37 baht for sent EMS. But Immirgation did replace my EMS sticker with a new one making return tracking impossible.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Advocate said:

20210319 90-Day online reporting still not working. It is impossible that "maintenance" of the website is the cause of it being down for 4+ weeks.

Ok Been to  Hua  Hin immigration today, asked them there, they are saying 20th March online site  should  be working. However they did  my 90 day whilst I was there, no forms  no papers  just stuck one  in my passport, great service as usual from HH  office, so  glad I don't have  all that nonsense as Bangkok do.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

Ok Been to  Hua  Hin immigration today, asked them there, they are saying 20th March online site  should  be working. However they did  my 90 day whilst I was there, no forms  no papers  just stuck one  in my passport, great service as usual from HH  office, so  glad I don't have  all that nonsense as Bangkok do.

Hope that's true...but since it is a Saturday I am slightly pessimistic.  Mine due 2 April, so fingers crossed.

PH

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JohnOFphon said:

Worgeordie

If you please. When did you mail in your forms? How long from the time the EMS shows being received did you get the return?

Any other information that might be helpful would be appreciated.

Thanks

Posted on a Friday, returned the next Thursday, that's Chiang Mai IO,

I did not send EMS just registered ,both ways,I just hope they get the 

online reporting fixed soon.but the mail in has been reliable too.

regards Worgeordie

6 hours ago, gunderhill said:

The IB fortune-teller has issued another prediction?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

it was in a written notice.

It fascinates me how they can predict the solving of what appears to be a puzzle (at least to the Immigration Bureau) days or even weeks in advance. It's quite clear from the error notice on the site what could be at fault and that first appeared over a month ago.

My last day for on-line reporting is 20th April 2021.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

It fascinates me how they can predict the solving of what appears to be a puzzle (at least to the Immigration Bureau) days or even weeks in advance. It's quite clear from the error notice on the site what could be at fault and that first appeared over a month ago.

I assume they may be installing new servers or such for the extranet.

It was also taken down for several months a few years ago for security reasons. 

29 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

My last day for on-line reporting is 20th April 2021.

Mine is due on April  6th.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jsnuk said:

The explanation may be even more straight-forward (and asinine).  The Thai Immigration extranet website had a security certificate that was valid for 90 days, from 23 November 2020 to 21 February 2021.  That totally free security certificate appears to have been allowed to lapse and was not renewed by Thai Immigration

It's more than that.  If you bypass the requirement for a security certificate you still get an error.

19 minutes ago, jsnuk said:

The Thai Immigration extranet website had a security certificate that was valid for 90 days, from 23 November 2020 to 21 February 2021.

That is not the first time they let it expire. It didn't have a valid one back in November for more than a few days.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, daviddunham said:

The website cannot be used right now at all?!

ETA (normally how long is it down, i assume this happens alot)

Immigrations extranet has been done for over a month now. I has not been down that long for a long time.

Immigration has posted a notice it will be back on Monday the 22nd.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jsnuk said:

The explanation may be even more straight-forward (and asinine).  The Thai Immigration extranet website had a security certificate that was valid for 90 days, from 23 November 2020 to 21 February 2021.  That totally free security certificate appears to have been allowed to lapse and was not renewed by Thai Immigration -- an exercise that would require at least one conscious human being with a functional brain.  Of course, this doesn't exclude the possibility that this was all foreseen as part of a planned server upgrade.  In which case, it would have been nice if our friends had the courtesy to inform their beloved farang guests -- in advance or at least on the day the server went down -- that the online "service" would be unavailable for a month.   By the way:  I think quite a few enterprises have figured out how to build up a new server offline and then activate it seamlessly, with little or no interruption in service?  [End of logical farang rant, which no one from Thai Immigration will ever read and/or care about.]    As for the system suddenly being available again on Monday morning, 22 March -- like flicking on a light switch -- I will believe it when I see it.  In the extremely likely event that it doesn't come to pass, I'm steeling myself for a 500 km round trip to Bangkok to visit my dear friends at Muang Thon Thani to partake once again in this joyful ritual. 

Logic and rationality can't be applied to the actions of the IB.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigrations extranet has been done for over a month now. I has not been down that long for a long time.

Immigration has posted a notice it will be back on Monday the 22nd.

That's a 2-day slippage from the last guess of 20210320. So if we get a 2-day slippage every 4 hours we face a diverging mathematical result. Divergence is the IB's finest quality.

14 minutes ago, Advocate said:

That's a 2-day slippage from the last guess of 20210320. So if we get a 2-day slippage every 4 hours we face a diverging mathematical result. Divergence is the IB's finest quality.

I have posted the 22nd several times already. It was on a announcement posted by immigration division 1.

The 20th is what a officer told somebody.

On 3/17/2021 at 9:37 AM, Advocate said:

20210317 90-day online reporting still not working.

it is evidently a ploy by the IB to deliberately prevent online reporting. Otherwise why would they set up a temporary 90-day reporting office at MTT at the same time the online reporting was not working?

I think u are getting too exotic here....   they cant think that much...