Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I use whatever browser (no VPN) and finally fill in the captcha and then I get this: 
image.png.ec59d0081aca63bbed438f5854dd50a7.png

This happens every time. 
I should mention that I have used the online "service" many times in the past (and have met this before too). 

• Like 1

Due on 26th, get this after first page, had to do it in person last time as it was down and  they don't do postal

' For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area'

Edited by clivebaxter
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Trujillo said:

The online system is definitely not working. Hasn't been for a number of days. Tried three different browsers. No go. 

App not working either press submit and get service error message, well at least they get that right, shameful failure, this is after over 6 years! ????

27 minutes ago, Trujillo said:

This happens every time. 
I should mention that I have used the online "service" many times in the past (and have met this before too). 

The site is working if you get that. Not everybody gets it.

Many other people are getting it. The reasons for it has been discussed many times in this topic. I got it every time from day one of online reporting due to an old entry and new passport until October of last year.

It appears that the system is checking your previous online report records and is detecting that you are late for doing the report due to doing a report in person or by mail when the extranet was down for 2 months.

Another problem is the system checking your permit to stay date on you last online report and that causes the message after applying for a new extension.

You might want to try downloading the app to see what it says about doing it.

Android here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=th

Apple: https://apps.apple.com/th/app/section38/id1451853492?l=th

41 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The site is working if you get that. Not everybody gets it.

Many other people are getting it. The reasons for it has been discussed many times in this topic. I got it every time from day one of online reporting due to an old entry and new passport until October of last year.

It appears that the system is checking your previous online report records and is detecting that you are late for doing the report due to doing a report in person or by mail when the extranet was down for 2 months.

Another problem is the system checking your permit to stay date on you last online report and that causes the message after applying for a new extension.

You might want to try downloading the app to see what it says about doing it.

Android here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=th

Apple: https://apps.apple.com/th/app/section38/id1451853492?l=th

So if you have to go again in person as it thinks you are late when you had to do it in person before when the system was down, how do you ever get back to doing it online again? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

So if you have to go again in person as it thinks you are late when you had to do it in person before when the system was down, how do you ever get back to doing it online again? 

All we can do now is hope immigration fixes the problems with online reporting.

If you look back in this topic a page or so you will see that some people have reported it to the ombudsman. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Isn't that the link for address reporting not the 90 day report ?

That is the link immigration has on their website and it appears it is the wrong link.

Do a search on app store for Thai immigration and you should be able to find it.

28 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

Did you get a reply yet?

Yes, they said that they were able to confirm that website was not functioning based on the information that I provided in my complaint. The reply also indicated that they were unable to contact anyone at the immigration bureau.  They said that they would continue to attempt to contact the immigration bureau and inform me if the website will be up and running, again.

Edited by pookiki
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, pookiki said:

Yes, they said that they were able to confirm that website was not functioning based on the information that I provided in my complaint. The reply also indicated that they were unable to contact anyone at the immigration bureau.  They said that they would continue to attempt to contact the immigration bureau and inform me if the website will be up and running, again.

Maybe they should have tried phoning them, we all know they rarely reply to emails

"It appears that the system is checking your previous online report records and is detecting that you are late for doing the report due to doing a report in person or by mail when the extranet was down for 2 months."

I have NEVER been late a day for any reporting in 15 years. 

I used the drive-thru "service" last time because I missed the window of time. So I have obeyed like a good soldier in every instance. If the system is "working," I would not say it's working well. 

By the way, I use a computer. I don't want immigration software app on my trackable phone. Not that I'm paranoid, just like to keep a clean and orderly house....

Edited by Trujillo

35 minutes ago, NE1 said:

I have it , but it is not fuctioning properly. surprise surprise.

It works ok on my android tablet. Getting it setup correctly when first installed takes a bit of time.

Just filled out all the info and submitted to do a report but got a message that it has to be within the window to do the report which is correct since my report is not due until the 5th of next month.

Better than the online site that just tells me to contact my local office.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It works ok on my android tablet. Getting it setup correctly when first installed takes a bit of time.

Just filled out all the info and submitted to do a report but got a message that it has to be within the window to do the report which is correct since my report is not due until the 5th of next month.

Better than the online site site that just tells me to contact my local office.

Like i previously posted , on signing in , it states I am 200 + days overstay on my extension. I went to my local immi. office when I was "80 days over" and explained to them that I could not use the online reporting on their website or their app. while it is showing me on overstay. " We will reset it blah blah blah " . There is an option on the app. " Contact Us " I press that and they work out by GPS where your nearest Immi. office is , then you press search and I presume it is supposed to give you a phone number/ e mail address so you can contact them to report it . But only a blank white page appears with a back button at the top.  Do you know of any other way to contact somebody to reset the "overstay " on my app ?

hi , website and app seems working but i get overstay message for 56 days which it's exactly the time i renewed my visa 

what should i do?

anyone else has this problem?

where should i go for report now ? cw building b or the new office i reported last time?

On 6/14/2021 at 12:53 PM, sadeghsep said:

hi , website and app seems working but i get overstay message for 56 days which it's exactly the time i renewed my visa 

what should i do?

I went in to my immi. office about the same thing , after 30 mins of telling me what I already knew ,

they said that the app had nothing to do with them .

So I take it Immigration computers are not hooked up to each other. ( way to go )

On my way out I was given a phone number and told if I had any problems using the online reporting system call this number.

I don't know where it is or what office it is.

The number if anybody is interested is 02-2873101

• Like 1

I have never reposted online before.

I need to report on 30-June.

When I try to submit the report online, I get:

786379632_90Day.JPG.e179f5a36f694ff2ed0db92f95e46bc6.JPG

It lets me fill in the report and submit it, but this pops up and does not move me to the next step.

Suggestions? 

16 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I have never reposted online before.

I need to report on 30-June.

When I try to submit the report online, I get:

786379632_90Day.JPG.e179f5a36f694ff2ed0db92f95e46bc6.JPG

It lets me fill in the report and submit it, but this pops up and does not move me to the next step.

Suggestions? 

Only fill out required fields - wait and use dropdown menus - be sure all information is correct and as previously reported - hope for the best.

• Like 1

It would be of benefit if when reporting failures of the on-line 90 day reporting process the Immigration Office to which you normally report is defined.

They all appear to operate independently.

samut prakan just got it to work after many tries and went through. Only problem was I did not know what permission to stay until date to put, ends on 20 June but I extended it last week to 20 June 2022. Should I have put this years date or next? I put next.

7 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

samut prakan just got it to work after many tries and went through. Only problem was I did not know what permission to stay until date to put, ends on 20 June but I extended it last week to 20 June 2022. Should I have put this years date or next? I put next.

You entered the correct date.

Mine definitely would not work after having to go in person last time, and the permission to stay by date was wrong on the app. I emailed them, and although they did not reply the date was put right and it suddenly worked. So an email might do it if you ask nicely.

Edited by clivebaxter

25 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

Mine definitely would not work after having to go in person last time, and the permission to stay by date was wrong on the app. I emailed them, and although they did not reply the date was put right and it suddenly worked. So an email might do it if you ask nicely.

MTT or what office are you using?

• Thanks 1