Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

6 hours ago, JAS21 said:

I have been posting mine since the beginning of this year.

I send the docs. by EMS and include a nine Baht SAE for return.

Just use track and trace to see when it was delivered and who signed for it… and keep a copy just in case…

In my situation, my local I.O is now some 5 minutes drive from my house (new sub office opened 8 months ago). My Post Office is 15 minutes drive from my house.

No contest for me.

Edited by Yorkie

I used the online system up to my extension in 2020.  Since then, like many others, I can't get past the first page.  I extended again in Sept 2021, and I just tried from the website for the first time since then, and it completed.  Now waiting for confirmation (Chiang Mai).

Perhaps it will work for others after their next extension.

• Thanks 1

On 10/30/2021 at 10:46 AM, ubonjoe said:

You should be able to the online report now. It seems your local office may of changed to a different system.

So, you are saying that a local office can fix the "overstay" problem by changing "to a different system".  That wonderful news means that, as I suspected from the beginning, everyone in my local office is prevaricating when they assure me they can do nothing to fix it.  Please, if you have any details about this "different system" and what steps a local office must take to connect to it, do share such details.  I want to pass this information on to my local office so they can proactively fix the problem and stop lying about it.  Thanks for any clarification you can provide.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 6:04 PM, Yorkie said:

In my situation, my local I.O is now some 5 minutes drive from my house (new sub office opened 8 months ago). My Post Office is 15 minutes drive from my house.

No contest for me.

not much help to OP, who missed the deadline, is it?

52 minutes ago, paddypower said:

not much help to OP, who missed the deadline, is it?

He didn't miss the deadline!

Or he didn't say that anyway.

When my local IO was almost 200km away (Chock Chai) I did once post my documents to Bangkok (as per the instructions on their website). It took them 5 weeks to reply which included a note to advise me to post to my local IO in future. My local IO at that time (and possibly still does) refused to accept postal notifications. They blamed the incompetent Farangs who wouldn't include SEAs in their documentation.

• Haha 1

Can anyone confirm if the on-line system (website) is working currently. 

I've successfully done most of my 90-day reports online since the system was introduced, including 2 since my last extension in March this year, but it's not letting me get past the first page now.. 

Report is due 13th Nov, and I've tried every day this week without success.  

TIA,

edited to add... I can access the previous reports OK, and that normally means the system is working.

Edited by steve73

39 minutes ago, steve73 said:

Can anyone confirm if the on-line system (website) is working currently. 

I've successfully done most of my 90-day reports online since the system was introduced, including 2 since my last extension in March this year, but it's not letting me get past the first page now.. 

Report is due 13th Nov, and I've tried every day this week without success.  

TIA,

edited to add... I can access the previous reports OK, and that normally means the system is working.

Many have tried guessing why can / cannot ..... its just on/ off nobody knows...

23 hours ago, Yorkie said:

He didn't miss the deadline!

Or he didn't say that anyway.

When my local IO was almost 200km away (Chock Chai) I did once post my documents to Bangkok (as per the instructions on their website). It took them 5 weeks to reply which included a note to advise me to post to my local IO in future. My local IO at that time (and possibly still does) refused to accept postal notifications. They blamed the incompetent Farangs who wouldn't include SEAs in their documentation.

i was referring to Calvin, who wrote that he did miss the deadline and paid the 2k penalty.

with reference to posting/online/driving there:  for the 90 day reports,  we stick with Thailand Post. which we have been doing for years. Our IO is 100 km away (each way).  I don't trust the online system to be working, when i need it. After losing/mislaying one of our reports, our picky IO officer insisted that we use a SAE,  stamped for EMS delivery. Since then, no problemos.

• Like 1

And all indicators suggest their database is still wrong with my info.. Their app places me as "overstay", despite me already attending in person after the database failed back in July.

Screenshot_20211105-145822.thumb.jpg.e2cc7e61808ee211511ba90a37268716.jpg

I want to do the post option but only if the online definitely fails in by Day 0. My understanding is they now allow a 0 Day post (I think it used to require +14 days). What's the actual position on this?

39 minutes ago, Gaccha said:

And all indicators suggest their database is still wrong with my info.. Their app places me as "overstay", despite me already attending in person after the database failed back in July.

Screenshot_20211105-145822.thumb.jpg.e2cc7e61808ee211511ba90a37268716.jpg

I want to do the post option but only if the online definitely fails in by Day 0. My understanding is they now allow a 0 Day post (I think it used to require +14 days). What's the actual position on this?

A report done by mail will be accepted it is received 7 days before your report date.

Online reporting allows you do it up to your report date.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

A report done by mail will be accepted it is received 7 days before your report date.

Online reporting allows you do it up to your report date.

I don't suppose that there is the slightest possibility of them accepting emailed documentation this century?

It took a while but I finally got cscoms to accept electronic transfers of documents. And Kasikorn Bank. Even NatWest International in the Isle of Man!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I don't suppose that there is the slightest possibility of them accepting emailed documentation this century?

It took a while but I finally got cscoms to accept electronic transfers of documents. And Kasikorn Bank. Even NatWest International in the Isle of Man!

... sure, there's always hope, but their local profitcenter won't even handle standard emails, let alone anything attached. Mailed them over a week ago for an appointment ... sweet fanny adams so far. Never mind, don't want to go anyway.

But why announce that contact, plus another via farcebook and whatnot on their pompous website amongst other places if no intention to actually put it to use? 
(question of rhetorical nature only) 

• Like 1

I've been trying to report online all week with no success. I saw one post by Eff1n2ret on Thursday mentioning successful use of the online service. Everyone else is saying it is not progressing past the first page, which is also my own experience.

I last did my report online in May, then in August it wouldn't progress past the first page online, so I did it in person. Now I’m in the same situation again. It’s so frustrating, how many months or years will it take for a basic reporting system to work, or even produce relevant error messages!

Edited by blindcloud

I have used the online system for a long time then I had to renew my passport and it stopped working as was the case a couple of years ago, since then I did a couple of reports in person and decided to try the online again (when working) and to my surprise it worked - Note, I have never left the country on my new passport.

What I usually do is copy and paste my details from an older application when filling in online form - the last 2x times it has not worked using the copy and paste method, what I found was if I entered the details by keyboard and pulldown menues it works, so copy and paste from an older from and pulldown menuses stopped working for some reason, my last 3x 90 reports have been done online without a problem and approved almost instantly

So my advice is - key in your details and always use the drop down selections, I have found this to work flawlessly

2 hours ago, blindcloud said:

I last did my report online in May, then in August it wouldn't progress past the first page online, so I did it in person. Now I’m in the same situation again. It’s so frustrating, how many months or years will it take for a basic reporting system to work, or even produce relevant error messages!

Have you applied for a extension of stay since your last successful online report? 

Whether or not the online report is successful  is dependent upon the system your local office is using.

The mobile app for online report has more than one message on it. If you have applied for a new extension at some offices it will give you a message you are on a overstay.

4 hours ago, blindcloud said:

I've been trying to report online all week with no success. I saw one post by Eff1n2ret on Thursday mentioning successful use of the online service.

I got the "approval" email from Rayong office two days later. Since the system started it's only failed to work for me once, apart from when I reported whilst renewing my extension. As ubonjoe suggests, it seems to depend entirely on the attitude of the office where you report. Rayong are pretty enlightened in this respect, although I note that they have abandoned the "automatic" processing of the report, where an approval is pinged back from the central database as soon as you submit it. I suspect this is for the same reason as many offices don't use the system properly or at all, which is to justify somebody's job in the local office. I don't use the app to report, though it says my status is 'normal', which is news to my wife.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eff1n2ret said:

I got the "approval" email from Rayong office two days later. Since the system started it's only failed to work for me once, apart from when I reported whilst renewing my extension. As ubonjoe suggests, it seems to depend entirely on the attitude of the office where you report. Rayong are pretty enlightened in this respect, although I note that they have abandoned the "automatic" processing of the report, where an approval is pinged back from the central database as soon as you submit it. I suspect this is for the same reason as many offices don't use the system properly or at all, which is to justify somebody's job in the local office. I don't use the app to report, though it says my status is 'normal', which is news to my wife.

Since started, it has yet to work for me, I gave up.  Gives me a reason out of the house for a scooter ride.  Luckily local office never crowded and only < 20 kms away.

5 hours ago, blindcloud said:

I've been trying to report online all week with no success. I saw one post by Eff1n2ret on Thursday mentioning successful use of the online service. Everyone else is saying it is not progressing past the first page, which is also my own experience.

Welcome to the club. I can't get past first page. "Contact your immigration office". The same problem I encountered last time and I will need to travel to mmt again. Why don't they just shut down the online service if the only thing they offer is false hope? 

• Sad 1

On 11/4/2021 at 11:52 AM, Eff1n2ret said:

Website worked for me yesterday. Currently awaiting approval

I see from your later post that you use Rayong... as do I.  

I've tried on-line a few times since, still with no success, so it looks like I'll need to visit in person.. a 60km each way trip for me, and I suppose I'll need to get my bank book updated on the day to "prove" I have maintained my deposit...  PITA trying to park by the bank...

And all the time with covid still flourishing in Rayong.....

Edited by steve73
  • Like 1

My report is due on Tuesday 16th November 2021. I tried to report on line 3 times this morning without success. I've only been successful twice this year, once in January and once immediately prior to my new extension application at the end of May.

Surin Immigration.