Honda SH150i

Badrabbit

Can anyone give me a clue where to buy this bike new, so far every Honda dealer has given the same answer "no have, out of stock" people keep telling me you can still buy, if this is the case why are all the dealers saying the same thing "no have"

I had the same problem when trying to buy a CRF from Honda. No hab. Bought a KLX instead and couldn't be happier.

Let me guess, you're in Phuket? Honda showrooms here are controlled by one master shop in Phuket town and all the little shops go to the main one for stock. It's a monopoly basically.

Yea I thought that, I assume you are talking about the shop opposite bigwing?

Yes. And they have the worst customer service I've ever encountered. It's full of women that don't know anything about the products they are selling and half of them are sitting behind the desks in front of a mirror applying make-up or squeezing pimples or playing with their phones. When you walk in they don't approach the potential customer, you have to go and bother them which they make quite clear that you are doing.

I didn't notice one man in the showroom.

They aren't interested at all. Just no hab and when asked when it will be available you get a shoulder shrug.

Yes. And they have the worst customer service I've ever encountered. It's full of women that don't know anything about the products they are selling and half of them are sitting behind the desks in front of a mirror applying make-up or squeezing pimples or playing with their phones. When you walk in they don't approach the potential customer, you have to go and bother them which they make quite clear that you are doing.

They aren't interested at all. Just no hab and when asked when it will be available you get a shoulder shrug.

You have hit the nail squarely on the head there, all women and all sitting doing there make up, just got a girl from my local Honda to make a call regarding the SH150 they are no longer available in Thailand, I'm going for the new Click which has my one must have, tubeless tires!! I will be using it for future trips up to Prachup Khiri Khan!

You have hit the nail squarely on the head there, all women and all sitting doing there make up, just got a girl from my local Honda to make a call regarding the SH150 they are no longer available in Thailand, I'm going for the new Click which has my one must have, tubeless tires!! I will be using it for future trips up to Prachup Khiri Khan!

What happened to your PCX or NC700?

Didn't want to spend the money on a PCX even though it had room being 6'3" I'm happy with the much cheaper 2015 click! as mentioned the SH150 is no longer available in Thailand new, happy with the click.

Edited by Badrabbit

Oh...

I guess I inferred that the SH wasn't considered too expensive for you as you were trying to buy one??

(maybe just pretending, dunno)

&

"Didn't want to spend the MONEYarrow-10x10.png on a PCX."

"...happy with the much cheaper..."

Silly papa!

Oh...

I guess I inferred that the SH wasn't considered too expensive for you as you were trying to buy one??

(maybe just pretending, dunno)

&

"Didn't want to spend the MONEYarrow-10x10.png on a PCX."

"...happy with the much cheaper..."

Silly papa!

Is it that important to you?

Papa, Let me help you out. This guy has been on Thai Visa a long time under various names jerking us around and the poor sales staff at various dealers with his stupid motorcycle questions.

How much tire pressure?? should I measure hot or cold? How cold? blah blah blah!.... I always carry my compressor just in case!!!...

Do you like my new modified Forza sea!!t..got the logo too!...I might keep the Forza but looking at the NC700!

......looking for a new bike must be be automatic with shaft drive..I can ride manual though...i like a bike with luggage..and what about service costs and replacement tires? I like the Ninja and it is in stock but I just put a down payment on a Versys but I can get that back..and oil changes, should I go with part synthetic of go with what the dealer recommends. I'll call him and check what oil they use..

I like big bikes but like to drive slow for safety..cant be too safe!! but I have no problem riding big bikes at high speed...but I might go look at the NC700 again...!! It will suit my needs perfectly!! The 650s are nice but not available yet!..Im looking at the VFR too.!! The CB500X looks good though but didn't put a down payment yet... My Forza is nice but looking at a TMax...! but the BMW800 is available so undecided I like to take my time and keep a bike a long time now..!! Looking at the CTX tomorrow. Selling the NC700. Changed my mind...What about Kawasaki!!?? The Vulcan? I'll take a look!. ..Just tested a 1200 ...but out of my price range. I know the Suzuki manager, maybe a Bergman!?

The SH150 isn't made in Thailand so it's more expensive. I think it would be the same as the PCX if made here. It's a good bike, an oddity at this point. I think the PCX handles better and is more comfortable. I don't have a problem with the rear shocks. The ride is comfortable the way it's set up. I enjoy driving it every day. My last bike was the YNE, an excellent bike, but the PCX is much better. The best part is the LED lighting. I can see!

I traded in my 2 year old click(great bike, comfortable etc, for the 2015 click, this is much better with LED headlights and more importantly tubeless tires! I almost went for the PCX but at 30k more it didn't make sense considering how much I liked the click. the guy told me the SH150 was imported from Vietnam but is no longer available here in Thailand, no problem very happy with the all new Click! With a top box the bike has plenty of storage, jobs a good un!

Edited by Badrabbit

I'm not sure about the SH150i not being available in Thailand. I bought one this afternoon in Hat Yai (choice of colours black/white available). All-in price of 90k Baht incl a E30 Givi box fitted. Ideal for my needs.

Edited by rajyindee

I'm not sure about the SH150i not being available in Thailand. I bought one this afternoon in Hat Yai (choice of colours black/white available). All-in price of 90k Baht incl a E30 Givi box fitted. Ideal for my needs.

That's good, maybe the guy means you can not order a new one but if some shops still have stock then obviously you can buy, I'm only passing on what I was told, I'm very happy with the new click and confident about going long distance on it!

• 6 months later...