Rain again.

backstairs

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole day has been pretty much cray. Quite a heavy rain currently. Seem that I'll be trying to stream the Monaco GP, as 10km scooter ride in this weather does not sound much fun.

Rawai cable is still working. Fingers crossed that they don't have a power outage in the Rawai office as they often do. sad.png

The whole day has been pretty much cray. Quite a heavy rain currently. Seem that I'll be trying to stream the Monaco GP, as 10km scooter ride in this weather does not sound much fun.

Please share your live link. I watch on BBC but they have a 6 hour delay in the licence agreement. I guess I will watch the race when I wake up tomorrow.

Ooops - way off topic ... sorry. I'll give myself a warning gigglem.gif

Please share your live link. I watch on BBC but they have a 6 hour delay in the licence agreement. I guess I will watch the race when I wake up tomorrow.

Mine is http://www.vipleague.tv/sports/formula-1.html. Just ignore all the ads and it's fine mostly.

You guys have cable dont you?

F1 live, SBK on at the mo.

Decent rain in our part of Chalong now.

You talking about True ? Our cable is showing Fox Sports 2. F1 is on Fox Sports 1. Maybe they will switch at the start time in 10 minutes.

Ooops - electric struggling. UPS alarm.

I normally go through these links under Formula 1. Some work, some not.

http://www.stopstream.me/ and in case none of those don't work, then this

http://www.sportcategory.com/c-10.html

Thanks! thumbsup.gif I got the second link's second to last link running - it's only 1 or 2 seconds behind my cable TV. It's using about 38 KB/s bandwidth.

Bookmarked, of course. smile.png

BTW, rain has stopped. sad.png

Can I now complain that I'm tired of this rainy season and wish to get blue skies back? Too soon?

No! post-35489-0-27292500-1432546088.gif

More dark clouds coming from the west.

clap2.gifpartytime2.gifintheclub.gifguitar.gif

That didn't take long. Chucking it down now.

And... there goes the electric again.

post-35489-0-27292500-1432546088_thumb.g

Edited by JetsetBkk

Can I now complain that I'm tired of this rainy season and wish to get blue skies back? Too soon?

Too soon!

I like it rainy season.

Just went from Central to Bangtao and back to Rassada on scooter, nice and cool but the dark clouds passing north and south of me had me worried for a bit of time (no raincoat)