new bike from china

Aseansnow

Bad Idea and Dont do it ??? , OK but why i need a tricycle with chassis, They are from China any way here, A 200cc costs about 85000 in Thailand, my friend has 1 and is very happy with it, His box on the back carrys a ton of weight easily the same 1 is 30000 in China.I needed to work out the extra costs to get it here il attach a photo without ther dumper on the back

20140605153236-XY200ZH-B1%201.jpg

Search this forum. This subject has been covered many times.

Unless you have an importers license, the consensus is that it is cost prohibitive. If it is second hand - impossible.

Buy something imported already in Thailand.

• Like 1

Bad Idea and Dont do it ??? , OK but why i need a tricycle with chassis, They are from China any way here, A 200cc costs about 85000 in Thailand, my friend has 1 and is very happy with it, His box on the back carrys a ton of weight easily the same 1 is 30000 in China.I needed to work out the extra costs to get it here il attach a photo without ther dumper on the back

20140605153236-XY200ZH-B1%201.jpg

"His box on the back carrys a ton of weight easily" Easily? There maybe some room for debate there! That back wheel look like it belongs on a wheel barrow.

You should consider a Tuk Tuk with out the back seat.

Very difficult to import , even with all paperwork in order , and you still wont be able to legaly use it on any roads . Dont even begin to consider the parts availability .Buy a locally made version with a Lifan or Platinum engine .

• Like 1