Middlesbrough Vs Norwich

UKJASE

Anyone watching the big match tomorrow night? if so, where will you be watching it?

It is on Sky Sports 1 back in the UK, but not so easy to find in Hua Hin i dont think.......

PS Up the boro!

Being from Great Yarmouth I will be cheering on the Canaries of whom I'm confident will win.

I won't however be watching it in Hua Hin but at home,I'm certain it must be on one of my GMM channels,they had live coverage of the championship this year.

I have read on here that some bars in Pattaya get Sky Sports 1 via satellite, rather than streaming, so hopefully we can find one in Hua Hin. I think El Murphys may have it, or one of the bars in Khao Takiab owned by one of the english guys, but it would be nice to hear that it is being shown for sure, and will be a good signal. Wherever it gets viewed though, a famous middlesbrough victory will still be as sweet........ Looking good for the toon too at the minute weeGeord (maybe watch a boro v toon game with you next season)

Well we stayed up,now up to you,nice to have 3 NE clubs in Premiership,BUT there has

to be some changes in how that fat bastard owner controls the club,Newcastle United supporters

deserve a lot better .

good luck Smoggies

regards worgeordie

OK guys, the big match is definitely getting shown in Sunset Boulevard in khao takiab....... not far from Cicada market i believe.

they have sky sports 1 with english commentary. a few of us are going down, so if anyone else fancies it, see you there :)