PCX custom mirrors

zoid88

Hi guys, first time poster here.

I recently bought a 2014 Honda PCX and love everything about it except one thing, the mirrors. They stick out quite far which makes it difficult splitting traffic when driving on busy roads like Sukhumvit and Silom.

I've noticed quite a lot of Thais that drive a PCX have custom mirrors on their bike, these are much more narrow and don't stick out like the default ones. I'm just wondering if the Honda Dealer in Yannawa would sell these mirrors or would I need to venture out somewhere else?

Thanks in advance for your help.

How are the shockers or suspension on a Forza 300 compared to the PCX 150? I upgraded to a Forza hoping to use the first lane on the highway instead of the hard shoulder

and now find a lot of the HSs are badly patched and potholed, so end up on the HS again.

The 117 Highway heading south as you get nearer Nakhon Sawan is a perfect example of this.

How are the shockers or suspension on a Forza 300 compared to the PCX 150? I upgraded to a Forza hoping to use the first lane on the highway instead of the hard shoulder

and now find a lot of the HSs are badly patched and potholed, so end up on the HS again.

The 117 Highway heading south as you get nearer Nakhon Sawan is a perfect example of this.

What??

What??

I totally agree with the "what?" Also, I never realized that the shoulder of the road was harder than the road. You learn something new everyday, in the weirdest places. It must be the rubber they are now going to mix with the asphalt that makes the road softer than the shoulder.

Is there any relation between your suspension and the mirrors of a PCX? Stay on topic please

• 4 months later...

If the stock mirrors are a problem lane splitting then you are getting into a narrow area, never had problems splitting with my PCX

You never rode in Bangkok? or you prefer to sit in traffic when there's room for you and your bike, but the mirrors are just a tad too wide?

Standard ones are just perfect in my opinion, so you can see behind, just slow down and move through the traffic with ease, !!!!! some people???

Here we go again, damn - I'm 53 but this guy still sounds like someone's grandmother shouting 'don't go tearing around you young hooligan' because you went over 60km/h.

Somewhere else. There many accessories shops around Bangkok. Search for 320sp. You'll find them in Wong wian yai. Lots of goodies there.

I just checked out 320SP - easy contact on Facebook and they use LINE, if you fancy going there maybe they'll send you their location. A bit far out for me - maybe if I don't see anything closer to home in a month or two I'll go.... They have Kovix Alarmed disk locks for 1600 baht. That strikes me as a decent price - certainly cheaper than Red Baron by 30% on the non-alarm version... As far as theft goes, I think scooter guys cruising with screwdrivers are gonna be easily put off with a simple hardened Honda U-bar, and long chains are a hassle... so I really fancy a nice bright yellow Kovix.

As for mirrors, take a look in Tesco to get a guide price before heading to accessories shops. I saw some, but only blue n red.

The stock mirrors aren't so perfect, on my 2015 model they're 'sharper' and more angular. I think a regular 4:3 rounded rectangle (as with the car, and my old GSX too) slightly tightening curve at the outside edge to compress the wider angles.

Anyway - if anyone found some genuinely nice mirrors that tend to a) give a similar view to the stock mirrors or cool.png are easily flipped in or adjusted on the move (some kind of spring/hinge) and c) not too expensive, ugly, or delicate - then it'd be nice to see some snaps come up here.

Edited by ben2talk