Online gambling raid by CSD takes toll on seven senior Thai police officers

webfact

Please allow me to sum this up:

A GOOD HANDful of police JACKS were DEALT a ROYAL FLUSH-out when it was found they had THROWN IN THEIR CARDS with a THREE-OF-A-KIND of South Korean JOKERS to entice others to PLACE BETS illegally in online POKER games. A FULL HOUSE of equipment was confiscated. The Metropolitan Police KING decided to HOLD’EM responsible and re-SHUFFLE their current POSITIONs in a ROUND of transfer orders.

Please allow me to sum this up:

A GOOD HANDful of police JACKS were DEALT a ROYAL FLUSH-out when it was found they had THROWN IN THEIR CARDS with a THREE-OF-A-KIND of South Korean JOKERS to entice others to PLACE BETS illegally in online POKER games. A FULL HOUSE of equipment was confiscated. The Metropolitan Police KING decided to HOLD’EM responsible and re-SHUFFLE their current POSITIONs in a ROUND of transfer orders.

Ok, I'm sorry, but that was really bad.

if people charged with enforcing the law are found to be breaking it ............then (deleted) sack them

This transfer nonsense needs to stop if there is ever going to be an improvement in this country

How can you expect the people to respect the law when those that are employed to enforce it are some of the worst law breakers

Thailand will remain a 3rd world country until they start to make some fundamental changes

I'd start those fundamental changes , ban the ungreateful and finger pointers from enetering the country.

Cry babies that do nothing to help, just itch, itch and itch.

Old saying of beggars can't be choosey applies here.

Whatever the reasons or motive, let's just be thankful some senior corrupt coppers were exposed. Unfortunately, until it is shown they are guilty theya re entitled to collect their salaries. Same scenario applies in Bath, Arnem, Topeka, Berlin and Oslo etc.

Amazing how many of these Royal Thai "Police" are now found to be "corrupt" since the Thaksin government(s) have gone and so has their "protection" ... and they are going quite high up the ladder too ... although not far enough just yet.

slowly, slowly - it takes a bit of time as the bigger fish probably have their a_se's well covered with an inbuilt buffer of underlings.

For any credibility those found guilty need to spend a long time in jail. But l doubt it. Country simply stinks of corruption everywhere. Was talking to a friend who was offered a teaching job in her home town. But first her family had to pay the female head teacher 50,000 Bt before she could take the job on 10,000 Bt per month

To take its toll means that there's some kind of suffering or adverse effect but that is NEVER the case when a Thai police officer is caught breaking the law he is supposed to uphold. A transfer? . Clowns in Brown, good for nothing flotsam. Fire their asses! And learn how to write, TV!

Edited by falangjim

if people charged with enforcing the law are found to be breaking it ............then (deleted) sack them

This transfer nonsense needs to stop if there is ever going to be an improvement in this country

How can you expect the people to respect the law when those that are employed to enforce it are some of the worst law breakers

Thailand will remain a 3rd world country until they start to make some fundamental changes

"Thailand will remain a 3rd world country"

Under current management I wouldn't rank Thailand so highly.

No one is surprised senior police were involved in a gambling operation. but a big surprise they were

caught and are being disciplined. tongue.png

Disciplined?????? --------- No,they are told to report then they will be lost in the system till the heat dies down,then goodness knows what opportunities arisecheesy.gif .

Second Korean gang caught in a short period of time. Wonder how many more there are out there and how do they actually track/find them? I can't imagine they where so stupid as to not use VPN?

And the customers must have been South Korean I imagine, so maybe the South Korean law enforcement tipped the Thai CSD off?

Where I come from betting on just about anything is legal and controlled by the Govt. But I suppose if it was made legal in any Asian country there would be massive household debt (on top of the already heavy debt) as Asians are uncontrollable gamblers.

Edited by AlQaholic

Maybe the transfers are the equivalent of suspension pending further enquiries. Hopefully, sacking comes after a guilty verdict.

attachicon.gifkermit.jpg All those who are surprised, raise their hands.

Ok boys and girls have a read of the headline, they have been called to HQ because the gambling was found to be in their district, it doesn't say they were involved, just that they should/ could have been aware of it!! thumbsup.gifwhistling.gifwai.gif

Many here are unsure or confused about the transfer to inactive post deal, the network is a fragile house of cards. If one squeals the whole lot comes down, they look after each other to keep the cash flowing.