best aerosol spray paint available in thailand?

faridou

hi everybody,

the question is ,who know a good aerosol spay paint dealer or just the name of the product ,?

this is for paint a polyester motorcycle fairing

i trying thats stuffs on a front wheel cover around 80thb each,

post-226045-0-54119400-1435637706_thumb.

post-226045-0-95837800-1435637803_thumb.

post-226045-0-70796900-1435637867_thumb.

post-226045-0-89516900-1435637915_thumb.

best i have found is "KOBE"....50 baht a can....Good primer and very good finish.

The one called "win" is crap and there is never anything like the amount of paint in the can thats supposed to be.

best i have found is "KOBE"....50 baht a can....Good primer and very good finish.

The one called "win" is crap and there is never anything like the amount of paint in the can thats supposed to be.

TOA deal both, thanks i will try KOBE

post-226045-0-17129200-1435665739_thumb.post-226045-0-94762000-1435665750_thumb.

KOBE is my favorite brand as well, decent results on metal and polyester.

Strange that both KOBE and WIN coming from the same Factory (TOA) with prices about the same, Not have the same quality. ( I also dislike the WIN brand)

• 2 years later...

My collection used for spraying plastic models are mostly Leyland "Auto Spray" or Pylac 1000. Mostly depends on the colour.  Pylac has colour charts for locally manufactured bikes. 

When spraying plastic you can use Leyland Polypropylene Primer (Primer for Bumpers)

90fa5aa49b644e1e7f520a222892c73b.png

• Thanks 1

Im with VocalNeal on this one....Ive tried all the others but Leyland always gives me better results. But in saying that you have to ensure that you do good prep work first.... as for any paint job.

Highly recommend using the Leyland Polyprop primer as well.  It makes the lacquer really stick and prevents the paint from cracking.  

A good choice of colours, that will match most bike colours.

• Like 1

Haven't seen Leyland anywhere will look out for it, bought some etch primer and aluminium clear coat paint with me from the UK, haven't see that here.

I tried to talk the guys at Global about these paints, but they are just a bunch of "aerosols" there.

One thing to look out for is ambient temperatures when spraying , makes a big difference to the finish.

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, ianbardon said:

does anyone know of a retail outfit that mix rattle cans to match major auto brands ?

I am wanting to touch up my Mitsubishi Triton.

cheers

I would suggest you find your vehicle correct colour. Maybe in the log book or go to the manufacturer then onto Amazon. Where they have spray paints by paint code. I got the info for my Honda by using this process. Give it a try.

On 10/27/2017 at 4:49 PM, AllanB said:

Haven't seen Leyland anywhere will look out for it, bought some etch primer and aluminium clear coat paint with me from the UK, haven't see that here.

I tried to talk the guys at Global about these paints, but they are just a bunch of "aerosols" there.

One thing to look out for is ambient temperatures when spraying , makes a big difference to the finish.

I've never seen Leyland in stores either. It's available through Lazada though, from BKK.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/29/2018 at 2:29 PM, Gandtee said:

I would suggest you find your vehicle correct colour. Maybe in the log book or go to the manufacturer then onto Amazon. Where they have spray paints by paint code. I got the info for my Honda by using this process. Give it a try.

thanks I will, I see the colour code on the VIN plate