Former British soldier jailed for 50 years in Thailand for drug dealing

webfact

"E" isn't particularly dangerous, addictive or destructive. Most truly civilized countries wouldn't be too concerned with this crime.

It can also produce other harmful side effects, such as high blood pressure, blurred vision, fainting, muscle cramps, confusion and panic attacks.

Not addictive or destructive? Even first-time users have shown after-effects such as depression, anxiety, aggressiveness, paranoia, and sleep disorders, and may become psychologically and physically addicted [......] And don't most users generally mix this with alcohol, thus escalating the harmful effects

Sounds like the effect of Thai Visa on many.

You're very quick on the uptake. whistling.gif Just watch out for any fallout.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"E" isn't particularly dangerous, addictive or destructive. Most truly civilized countries wouldn't be too concerned with this crime.

No, the letter "E" is not but Ecstasy or MDMA is, so pray tell, what are your qualifications to proffer such delusionary falsehoods or are you a troll just out to see how many jolly's he can get? And no, I am not a medical expert but have seen enough of this synthetic drug and what it does to the users and eventually addicts to tell others they should never touch it. If you truly believe what you are proffering then I suggest you speak with police, paramedics, emergency room staff and doctors, who have to deal with the aftermath of people taking this not particularly dangerous, addictive or destructive drug.

Not particularly dangerous, addictive or destructive. Who in the hell are you trying to kid? So it's not dangerous despite it being proven that it interferes with the brain's essential chemical functions, which, in turn, can scramble the body's temperature signals to the brain, possibly causing hypothermia, dehydration, or heat stroke, especially dangerous for users who exert themselves while dancing. . It can also produce other harmful side effects, such as high blood pressure, blurred vision, fainting, muscle cramps, confusion and panic attacks.

Not addictive or destructive? Even first-time users have shown after-effects such as depression, anxiety, aggressiveness, paranoia, and sleep disorders, and may become psychologically and physically addicted to the drug. And don't most users generally mix this with alcohol, thus escalating the harmful effects of the drug.? Now with people suffering seizures, strokes and even dying through use of this drug, wouldn't you call that destructive?

I don't know if your brain has been frazzled through using this drug or you're just a foolish person propagating totally misleading information on an open forum, something you should be severely criticised for. There are many are words that could your actions but I will keep it civil for now but please if you have evidence that can counter what I have put forward, then please educate me. And lastly, which are the truly civilised countries you are referring to that would not concern themselves with this crime. Go and check the statistics before you post anymore inane remarks because you certainly do not know what you are talking about on this subject.

I don't wish to "propagate totally misleading information on an open forum" however, having been a recreational user in my 20's and early 30's, I suffered no harm, nor did my friends or regular acquaintances.

Party days in Melbourne, Europe and SE Asia were supplied with "top shelf" gear.

That was the 90's. From the turn of the century, quality began diminishing and then quality product was either being cut with substandard substances and then worse, extremely harmful substitutes were being marketed as MDMA (one example).

Do I condone it well.....an individual of sound mind can make his or her own decision.

Unfortunately, I feel for Gen Y now wishing to emulate Gen X; the parties and gear just ain't the same.

I could just about guarantee he was not carrying 100% MDMA. Perhaps a very inferior cut at best.

Today it is harmful, in the 90's it was not from my experience.

Edited by Blackfox

Something not quite right with this???? I very much doubt he was working, when he was doing his drug selling antiques. Why??? too much risk and he has hard earned money from working at least 5 days ago. Was he a courier for someone he knew very well????

DEFO something isnt right with this story

No, the letter "E" is not but Ecstasy or MDMA is, so pray tell, what are your qualifications to proffer such delusionary falsehoods or are you a troll just out to see how many jolly's he can get? And no, I am not a medical expert but have seen enough of this synthetic drug and what it does to the users and eventually addicts to tell others they should never touch it. If you truly believe what you are proffering then I suggest you speak with police, paramedics, emergency room staff and doctors, who have to deal with the aftermath of people taking this not particularly dangerous, addictive or destructive drug.

Not particularly dangerous, addictive or destructive. Who in the hell are you trying to kid? So it's not dangerous despite it being proven that it interferes with the brain's essential chemical functions, which, in turn, can scramble the body's temperature signals to the brain, possibly causing hypothermia, dehydration, or heat stroke, especially dangerous for users who exert themselves while dancing. . It can also produce other harmful side effects, such as high blood pressure, blurred vision, fainting, muscle cramps, confusion and panic attacks.

Not addictive or destructive? Even first-time users have shown after-effects such as depression, anxiety, aggressiveness, paranoia, and sleep disorders, and may become psychologically and physically addicted to the drug. And don't most users generally mix this with alcohol, thus escalating the harmful effects of the drug.? Now with people suffering seizures, strokes and even dying through use of this drug, wouldn't you call that destructive?

I don't know if your brain has been frazzled through using this drug or you're just a foolish person propagating totally misleading information on an open forum, something you should be severely criticised for. There are many are words that could your actions but I will keep it civil for now but please if you have evidence that can counter what I have put forward, then please educate me. And lastly, which are the truly civilised countries you are referring to that would not concern themselves with this crime. Go and check the statistics before you post anymore inane remarks because you certainly do not know what you are talking about on this subject.

Maybe the biggest pile of uninformed and opinionated tosh today. Yes, MDMA, as like any drug or indeed many behaviours like extreme sports, gambling or sex, can be psychologically addictive. However it is not physically addictive at all. It is way less harmful than nearly every commonly used recreational or addictive substance (the only 3 substances less harmful are buprenorphine, LSD and mushrooms, which leaves a lot above it, including alcohol, tobacco, cocaine, benzos, heroin etc etc) On a pro rata basis, it has not actually caused significant harm or deaths in any way. Of course there are dangers, but most of them come from adulterated pills. It's why harm reduction and education is so important. The tabloids had a field day with Leah Betts back in the 90s but it wasn't ecstasy that killed her, a fact those morons overlooked.

Oh and it's HYPERthermia that is a potential danger when using E, not HYPOthermia. Try and at least get basic facts right before posting. :)

Something not quite right with this???? I very much doubt he was working, when he was doing his drug selling antiques. Why??? too much risk and he has hard earned money from working at least 5 days ago. Was he a courier for someone he knew very well????

DEFO something isnt right with this story

There's zero chance he was working in oil

And gas in Thailand either. Not at his age and with no experience

Maybe the biggest pile of uninformed and opinionated tosh today. Yes, MDMA, as like any drug or indeed many behaviours like extreme sports, gambling or sex, can be psychologically addictive. However it is not physically addictive at all. It is way less harmful than nearly every commonly used recreational or addictive substance (the only 3 substances less harmful are buprenorphine, LSD and mushrooms, which leaves a lot above it, including alcohol, tobacco, cocaine, benzos, heroin etc etc) On a pro rata basis, it has not actually caused significant harm or deaths in any way. Of course there are dangers, but most of them come from adulterated pills. It's why harm reduction and education is so important. The tabloids had a field day with Leah Betts back in the 90s but it wasn't ecstasy that killed her, a fact those morons overlooked.

Oh and it's HYPERthermia that is a potential danger when using E, not HYPOthermia. Try and at least get basic facts right before posting. smile.png

Obviously a present or past user and one, like some others,who is proffering their responses based on ignorance. If you think it is uninformed and opinionated then maybe you should reflect on the diatribe you have just dished up and, in turn, do extensive research before you post and you will find just how many uniformed and opinionated people are out there who think the same way that I do, and back it up with facts, not in the ill-informed and disingenuous manner that you are trying to present your opinion. As for the hyper and hypo bit, please forgive the error, of course it's hyper, but you knew what was meant so what is the point you're trying to prove, that I did not know what I was talking about. But I did, just a human error but like you I am not perfect and mistakes can happen rolleyes.gif

Edited by Si Thea01

If you cant do the time dont do the crime.

Anybody dealing drugs is dealing DEATH. scum of the earth.

Drug dealers are no more responsible for the irresponsible behavior of drug takers than are gun dealers for the irresponsible behavior of gun owners.

All you accomplish by criminalizing drug ownership is to leave drugs in the hands of criminals. And they will get hold of drugs anyway. The best approach is to deal with the mental health issues of those who use drugs irresponsibly. It's the only sensible approach.

One of the best posts! At least compassion isn't dead among some Thai Visa posters. Whew.

It can also produce other harmful side effects, such as high blood pressure, blurred vision, fainting, muscle cramps, confusion and panic attacks. Not addictive or destructive? Even first-time users have shown after-effects such as depression, anxiety, aggressiveness, paranoia, and sleep disorders, ....

I know a lot of folks, my mother included, who suffer many of those ailments, and the only drugs they do are pharma and caffeine and cigs.

Some illegal drug users I know are also some of the most decent, thoughtful and considerate people I know. You wanna categorize people according to drugs, go ahead. I also know some Thais and, though they probably only do alcohol, they rate among the rudest people imaginable - sometimes not even knowing when they're being rude. A Thai neighbor of mine just built a cement slab enclosure to place tiny dogs. Maybe he plans to breed and sell them? Maybe he's purposefully trying to piss me off, by having a half dozen tiny dogs squeaking/barking/yapping at all hours. If so, he's doing a good job of it.

Drug dealers are no more responsible for the irresponsible behavior of drug takers than are gun dealers for the irresponsible behavior of gun owners.

All you accomplish by criminalizing drug ownership is to leave drugs in the hands of criminals. And they will get hold of drugs anyway. The best approach is to deal with the mental health issues of those who use drugs irresponsibly. It's the only sensible approach.

One of the best posts! At least compassion isn't dead among some Thai Visa posters. Whew.

It can also produce other harmful side effects, such as high blood pressure, blurred vision, fainting, muscle cramps, confusion and panic attacks. Not addictive or destructive? Even first-time users have shown after-effects such as depression, anxiety, aggressiveness, paranoia, and sleep disorders, ....

I know a lot of folks, my mother included, who suffer many of those ailments, and the only drugs they do are pharma and caffeine and cigs.

Some illegal drug users I know are also some of the most decent, thoughtful and considerate people I know. You wanna categorize people according to drugs, go ahead. I also know some Thais and, though they probably only do alcohol, they rate among the rudest people imaginable - sometimes not even knowing when they're being rude. A Thai neighbor of mine just built a cement slab enclosure to place tiny dogs. Maybe he plans to breed and sell them? Maybe he's purposefully trying to piss me off, by having a half dozen tiny dogs squeaking/barking/yapping at all hours. If so, he's doing a good job of it.

Maybe with your attitude you deserve it. Hopefully, when they've grown up, you will find big blobs all around you home to annoy you even further. bah.gif

Edited by Si Thea01

Oh and it's HYPERthermia that is a potential danger when using E, not HYPOthermia. Try and at least get basic facts right before posting. smile.png

Obviously a present or past user and one, like some others,who is proffering their responses based on ignorance. If you think it is uninformed and opinionated then maybe you should reflect on the diatribe you have just dished up and, in turn, do extensive research before you post and you will find just how many uniformed and opinionated people, think the same way I do, not as you are. As for the hyper and hypo bit, please forgive the error, of course it's hyper, but you knew what was meant otherwise you would not be so academic in your approach to correct the error.

Weirdly I don't need to do any research at all. 22 years working in addictions then 3 years working in addictions/criminal justice. Large parts of that spent working in harm reduction and peer education, lots of it spent working front line with heroin, crack, valium and amphetamine users. I'm used to the uninformed and erroneous opinions - they usually come from the media so nothing personal against you at all. What my diatribe was based on was fact, both from those 2 decades plus working in the sector (both public and private) and also from a lot of academic work, studies and papers out there.

I am in no way, nor did I, saying there are NO dangers. But good peer education and harm reduction reduces those dangers - as do pill testing - so, for example, if Leah Betts had been able to access the amount of info on water intake when hyperthermic, she would not have died. A view shared by Paul Betts, her dad, who is a huge supporter of harm reduction, education and a change to the ludicrous policies of the UK government ( a view shared by many leading police officers, doctors and scientists)

I do apologise for the pedanticism on the hyper/hypo bit though. I sort of knew you hadn't made that much of an error. ;)

I don't wish to "propagate totally misleading information on an open forum" however, having been a recreational user in my 20's and early 30's, I suffered no harm, nor did my friends or regular acquaintances.

Party days in Melbourne, Europe and SE Asia were supplied with "top shelf" gear.

That was the 90's. From the turn of the century, quality began diminishing and then quality product was either being cut with substandard substances and then worse, extremely harmful substitutes were being marketed as MDMA (one example).

Do I condone it well.....an individual of sound mind can make his or her own decision.

Unfortunately, I feel for Gen Y now wishing to emulate Gen X; the parties and gear just ain't the same.

I could just about guarantee he was not carrying 100% MDMA. Perhaps a very inferior cut at best.

One of the fortunate. Try telling this to the parents and families who have lost loved ones to this scourge during the time you were experiementing.

Edited by Si Thea01

One of the fortunate. Try telling this to the parents and families who have lost loved ones to this scourge during the time you were experiementing.

Most of the deaths, and there were not that many, that were attributed to E in the 90s was not actually due to the E.

Again, not to labour the point, it is a relatively low harm substance. Certainly hundred of times safer than alcohol or tobacco

Plus E deaths have always been overreported

"Ecstasy-related deaths have always received a substantial level of media coverage, and proportionately much more than many other drugs. One study of drug-related deaths in Scotland in the 1990s found that every single death where ecstasy was implicated was reported in the press, whereas deaths related to other drugs were much less likely to be reported, with only one in 50 diazepam-related deaths, and one in three amphetamine-related deaths covered by the media in the same period "

Edited by stramash

You pathetic old man. You have probably no idea how safe ecstasy is compared to say alcohol.

You mus be very sad if you have no compassion for a young lad given 50 years in a hell hole for such a minor "crime" It is basically a death sentence.

BTW, do you like a drink?

So, come on members of the hang 'em high club, what are you waiting for?

I was waiting for the computer to warm up...

more seriously, this is disproportionate to the crime committed by far. and there hundreds of

other cases that people got away with much with less jail time,

Thai justice, much can be said about it, being fair, above board and proportional are not

what I would have described it...

let's hope that an appeal in front of other non hanging judges will reduce the term significantly....

A guy in our village recently got out after 6 years for dealing a similar amount.

Seems an example is being set.

Under Prayuth longer sentences. My neighbor got out after 1 year for 8 pills. Farangs are not Thai so they must have a lot of cash to bail them-self out and pay off the police, judges and prosecutions. This farang had nothing and was very naive. No worry for that ex soldier, he will be out in 15 years,

To put the dangers in perspective:

Tobacco

The latest estimate from the NHS Health and Social Care Information Centre is that, in 2011, 79,100 people died in England from deaths caused by smoking. This was 18% of all deaths of adults aged 35 and over. [1]

Alcohol

The latest figures from the Office for National Statistics show that, in 2011, 8,748 people died from alcohol-related deaths. The National Statistics definition includes only those deaths from causes regarded as being most directly caused due to alcohol consumption, and not other diseases where alcohol has some causal relationship, such as cancers of the mouth, oesophagus and liver, and also does not include deaths from road traffic and other accidents

And for all deaths recorded as such in the same year?

Drug Category Number of cases where substance was implicated alone Number of cases where substance was implicated, both alone and in combination Total - 1,172 Alcohol in combination - 325 Amphetamines 19 43 Anti-depressants 65 287 Anti-epileptics 1 5 Anti-Parkinson's 1 5 Anti-psychotics 15 66 Cannabis 6 23 Cocaine 17 122 Ecstasy-type drugs 6 20 GHB/GBL 4 10 Heroin/morphine 103 355 Hypnotics/sedatives 28 286 Methadone 82 327 Other opiates / opioid analgesics 81

The table never copied well - the 2 figures after each drug are - first number where that substance was sole cause of death. Second number is where that substance was detected along with other substances

So...6 E deaths in an entire year compared to just under 90,000 for alcohol and tobacco combined figure.

I think I know which is safer

Edited by stramash

You pathetic old man. You have probably no idea how safe ecstasy is compared to say alcohol.

You mus be very sad if you have no compassion for a young lad given 50 years in a hell hole for such a minor "crime" It is basically a death sentence.

Are you real or a nut? Popped one already in the last week?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDMA

Have a look what Ecstasy can do and it has nothing to do with a glass of beer or a night out.

He was a dealer, fine. However he would have needed a source. That source was Thai, that you can be sure off.

Did they attempt to get him to give up the supplier? They obviously were undercover to catch him, so they knew he was a dealer. Why not play the long game and get the distributor?

As many have said................ he didn't get 50 years for dealing. He got 50 years for dealing on someone else's turf. He got 50 cause he wasn't kicking it back to those in control. He got 50 as a warning to other foreigners. A Thai dealer can pay protection, give kickbacks and be controlled. A foreigner on the other hand........................................... For those of you who are not aware. Google the two biggest importers and sellers of drugs in Thailand and you will be pleasantly surprised............ or not. ???? 50 years.................... unbelievable........................ expected but unbelievable. blink.png

Edited by thequietman

the indonesians might have executed him! or is that only if you try and leave with the drugs! LOL which really makes no logical sense.

I mean you are LEAVING the country which were bought in your country! and taking them to another country to sell to people there..

why would you give a shit, so in return you kill those people!

now, selling drugs in your country, to your native people, YES, I get it.. punish the people..

now 200 extacy pills, what a scam really, the cop was out there looking to arrest a small fry guy, acting like a buyer, basically motivating someone to fill your order.

when this guy tells you he has your order, you arrest him with the large quantity , and you act like you have arrested this big fish LOL

meanwhile slave owners are keeping slaves on boats, pimps own whores, people are murdered, and these people do a couple years tops.

really messed up..

BIG pharma exes must read this news and JUST LAUGH! the shit those guys are pushing daily on people, and meanwhile the so called evil bad dealers on the street

selling the FUN drug, go to jail for life, what a joke..

stramash

Weirdly I don't need to do any research at all. 22 years working in addictions then 3 years working in addictions/criminal justice. Large parts of that spent working in harm reduction and peer education, lots of it spent working front line with heroin, crack, valium and amphetamine users. I'm used to the uninformed and erroneous opinions - they usually come from the media so nothing personal against you at all. What my diatribe was based on was fact, both from those 2 decades plus working in the sector (both public and private) and also from a lot of academic work, studies and papers out there.

I am in no way, nor did I, saying there are NO dangers. But good peer education and harm reduction reduces those dangers - as do pill testing - so, for example, if Leah Betts had been able to access the amount of info on water intake when hyperthermic, she would not have died. A view shared by Paul Betts, her dad, who is a huge supporter of harm reduction, education and a change to the ludicrous policies of the UK government ( a view shared by many leading police officers, doctors and scientists)

I do apologise for the pedanticism on the hyper/hypo bit though. I sort of knew you hadn't made that much of an error. wink.png

I respect that you've had 22 years experience in the field but in one aspect of my working life, as a police Officer, I've had dealings with people such as yourself, who do a great job. But I have also seen the other side, had to deal with the scumbag dealers, the users, kids as young as 10, attend overdoses, go to various locations where it has taken 4 or 5 police to apprehend a drug affected person, arrest drug affected persons who have attacked civilians, police, paramedics, nurses and doctors, then the last, attend a deceased's home and inform their family. If you have ever been involved in this aspect then you know how it affects everyone, it is not easy I can assure you to remain sane when one is confronted with these situations day in and day out is a major task in itself.

If you see both sides then you would see why I have such a hatred of so called recreational drugs. Nothing recreational about them but please, may I say one thing, one never stops learning and we all learn something new everyday, so to say you don't need to do any research is being a little sanctimonious, wouldn't you say?. Beside the drugs, look at the offshoots, thefts, hold ups, prostitution, what is related just goes on and on. You even have to deal with politicians and law enforcement officers who get themselves involved in the industry, all through pure greed. So no, I do not condone drug taking and if people do it, then that is their choice, it is also their choice to break the law, therefore they have to suffer the consequences if and when they are detected.

I respect that you've had 22 years experience in the field but in one aspect of my working life, as a police Officer, I've had dealings with people such as yourself, who do a great job. But I have also seen the other side, had to deal with the scumbag dealers, the users, kids as young as 10, attend overdoses, go to various locations where it has taken 4 or 5 police to apprehend a drug affected person, arrest drug affected persons who have attacked civilians, police, paramedics, nurses and doctors, then the last, attend a deceased's home and inform their family. If you have ever been involved in this aspect then you know how it affects everyone, it is not easy I can assure you to remain sane when one is confronted with these situations day in and day out is a major task in itself.

If you see both sides then you would see why I have such a hatred of so called recreational drugs. Nothing recreational about them but please, may I say one thing, one never stops learning and we all learn something new everyday, so to say you don't need to do any research is being a little sanctimonious, wouldn't you say?. Beside the drugs, look at the offshoots, thefts, hold ups, prostitution, what is related just goes on and on. You even have to deal with politicians and law enforcement officers who get themselves involved in the industry, all through pure greed. So no, I do not condone drug taking and if people do it, then that is their choice, it is also their choice to break the law, therefore they have to suffer the consequences if and when they are detected.

I've also worked with some great officers over the years, especially in the latter part of my career in criminal justice (I take my hat off to the officers in the PPU more than any other police officer or anyone in the armed forces). But a lot of the issues you describe are not ecstasy related.

If you'd sen my earlier posts where I advocated regulation of certain substances - cannabis, LSD, mushrooms and MDMA - you'd see one of my points was how much police and court resources would be freed up to focus on the heroin, the crack, the speed (thankfully meth is a minor issue in UK). Also that by regulating those substances we take loads of revenue away from organised crime. Not to mention the huge tax revenues that could go to more policing, hospitals, schools, drug education and decent rehab.

How many E heads have you had REAL problems with in your job? Or cannabis users? Neither of those groups account for a significant amount of acquisitive or violent crime at all. Most E users tend to have stable jobs and only use at weekends. Cannabis users have a broader demographic so we wont go in to deep lol.

I wasn't being sanctimonious per se - sorry if it came over that way - despite being out of the profession now I still read up on journals etc. I just meant that I didn't need to go and do any reading to make my points at that time.

Portugal have had huge success with their decriminalisation - crime and drug use both down - so why not try it?

A lot of support from the police for this idea in my experience - attended enough conferences with them to get the gist of the fact that hey want to concentrate on the really harmful drugs.

In fact:

But Metropolitan Police deputy assistant commissioner Andy Hayman, chairman of ACPO's drugs sub-committee, told MPs that medical evidence suggested it was no more dangerous than amphetamine - a Class B drug with lesser penalties for possession.

Asked if he would support downgrading Ecstasy to Class B, Mr Hayman, speaking on behalf of ACPO, said: 'If medical and scientific evidence suggests it, the answer is yes.'

Though I disagree with him re amphetamine - dirty dangerous drug.

Have a look what Ecstasy can do and it has nothing to do with a glass of beer or a night out.

I had a look and? I stand by my comment - a LOT less harmful than alcohol or ciggarettes.

AND, how many crimes are committed by drunk people compared to those on recreational drugs?

I've taken them all, even been in prison briefly and believe in rehabilitation as I've been reformed from a drunken criminal. Ecstasy was nothing compared to booze. Even heroin, if taken pure is not as harmful as alcohol when taken and even when coming off being addicted to them.

.My 4 months in jail for having 2kg of non habit forming marijuana was fair enough, I guess but 50 years for one small error is a joke and anyone condoning this is not human.

Edited by Johnniey

I had a look and? I stand by my comment - a LOT less harmful than alcohol or ciggarettes.

AND, how many crimes are committed by drunk people compared to those on recreational drugs?

I've taken them all, even been in prison briefly and believe in rehabilitation as I've been reformed from a drunken criminal. Ecstasy was nothing compared to booze. Even heroin, if taken pure is not as harmful as alcohol when taken and even when coming off being addicted to them.

.My 4 months in jail for having 2kg of non habit forming marijuana was fair enough, I guess but 50 years for one small error is a joke and anyone condoning this is not human.

" and anyone condoning this is not human. "

You are skating on thin ice here because by that statement you are indirectly implying the Presiding judge who passed this sentence is not human because she obviously condoned it? And before you make any further comments I suggest you be careful and do some research as to who exactly the Presiding judge was in this caseph34r.png

Edited by Asiantravel

Please understand my post.

I was expressing my opinion only.

Amongst friends home in Aus who indulged in recreational substances, but specifically Ecstasy, there are successful Lawyers and Doctor's amongst them raising families.

No one I knew suffered as a result.

By contrast, I lost two close friends on country roads, late teen and early 20's with alcohol involved, another six over the last fifteen years (alcohol).

In my opinion, ice, PCP, and crack are where the problems lie, principally within the working class and low class.

As class divides widen, many without opportunities turn to drug use and supply.

It's just many of these either didn't learn, don't have the support, or aptitude to make better decisions.

This lad is a prime example; playing it up in Pattaya with no financial security or direction behind him and an old man that is obviously a dead shit, and essentially failed as a Father.

Sound people will invariably make sound decisions, even when partaking in recreational drugs.

Education for youth-young adults, and positive direction for their inevitable behavior is required...providing recourse and impartial support for them.

However, once well entrenched in adulthood and bad decisions are made such as the one for this man well, many, many long days ahead in Klong Prem.

Edited by Blackfox