Help me find a decent beach front hotel with nice balcony plsss

ryanhull

Hey All,

We have been traveling around last week... bangkok for a bit now we are in Hua Hin... currently staying at the The Regent Cha Am Beach Resort which is ok, but as they are refurbishing the pool and beach front you cant go there and the hotel although the rooms are nice enough is just a bit big and boring....

I want to treat the wife as we have our 6 month old with us, somewhere good location but also with a high up nice balcony (beach front or pool would be a plus)

We are in car so dont mind one thats hard to find but prefer to be a bit more central where stuff is happening, I have been on agoda for an hour now and you can never quite tell whats a good choice, even the price seems to be no indication as I paid 11,000 bhat for one night at another hotel and it wasnt all that...

So far my favorite is http://www.agoda.com/baannilrath/hotel/hua-hin-cha-am-th.html?asq=mbtnRq82z%2bseDpxq%2bleSn7QRBsidwx7HfcJYwTm6TkNuzXvBOYos5GpN9lR%2bMUAG6WFKO8NqzRt%2bcARbE4YihjplhHVScElTkl30WoUQ1l2mm8L2mQ0UYhNw4MdxqddlYT47QGZ1MULplVT%2fWWkor6A%2f1uTefJgeObfpl9jJGSv6jPrfZQaxivhphZzc85Clh7GPnVDKcixCxL92ExmMdqMju7XhPJzCTvEKisyVKjeGiZOVSJAlLCua%2fDG%2btJ4rkkAYnTTp4I%2bhFUyYuh5%2bChRbvzO4jkehAlT38LKDhQo%2fziWTkrcMrynntLtIa2BHBtz8Ba3O3MNz6tV52ut05w%3d%3d&tyra=1|21&searchrequestid=e0bea0c4-6ee3-4f8b-a1a5-012def8031e1&pingnumber=1

Budget around 2000bhat a night, I know its cheeky and I should do my own research but we have a long running joke with the wife whenever i find a hotel its always a disappointment and the ones she chooese sre always usually nice but this time I want to prove her wrong, wondering if any of you guys have a tip for me on a nice hotel here?

Please do tell me to do one and use google but then if you know of one it would be appreciated....

Cheers all

http://www.booking.com/city/th/hua-hin.en-gb.html#map_closed

www.booking.com

google beachfront hotels Hua Hin .... have many from Baht 999 - 5000

37229899.jpg

The Bihai Hua Hin 3 stars This property participates in our Preferred Properties Programme. Preferred properties offer excellent service and quality in relation to the best available rates. Based on this, and on feedback received from previous guests, we highly recommend this property. Value Deal Save to a list357357 people have added this property to their wish list
Reservation possible without a credit card
Very good 8.2 Score from 93 reviews
Last booked: July 20
Max persons: 2
Twin/Double Room Breakfast included
THB 1,999

36638577.jpg

Sailom Hotel Hua Hin 4-star hotel This property participates in our Preferred Properties Programme. Preferred properties offer excellent service and quality in relation to the best available rates. Based on this, and on feedback received from previous guests, we highly recommend this property. Value Deal Save to a list331331 people have added this property to their wish list

There are 2 people looking at this hotel.

Good 7.7 Score from 144 reviews
Last booked: 18 hours ago
Max persons: 2
Twin Room Breakfast included
-20%
THB 2,500 THB 2,000

Thanks all, I have an hour to find a new hotel but ended up going with

http://www.agoda.com/baannilrath/hotel/hua-hin-cha-am-th.html?asq=mbtnRq82z%2bseDpxq%2bleSn7QRBsidwx7HfcJYwTm6TkNuzXvBOYos5GpN9lR%2bMUAG6WFKO8NqzRt%2bcARbE4YihjplhHVScElTkl30WoUQ1l2mm8L2mQ0UYhNw4MdxqddlYT47QGZ1MULplVT%2fWWkor6A%2f1uTefJgeObfpl9jJGSv6jPrfZQaxivhphZzc85Clh7GPnVDKcixCxL92ExmMdqMju7XhPJzCTvEKisyVKjeGiZOVSJAlLCua%2fDG%2btJ4rkkAYnTTp4I%2bhFUyYuh5%2bChRbvzO4jkehAlT38LKDhQo%2fziWTkrcMrynntLtIa2BHBtz8Ba3O3MNz6tV52ut05w%3d%3d&tyra=1|21&searchrequestid=e0bea0c4-6ee3-4f8b-a1a5-012def8031e1&pingnumber=1

I'll check your posts out for tomorrow though if this one is no good,

The Hilton is nice ..... coffee1.gif

Yes it is, but not very good on my bank balance! like I say I booked one which was 11,000 bhat here a while back YaiYai Resort, and ok it was nice, but not 11,000 nice... I have stayed in nicer for 2,000

Cheers all